• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Relationships between the macro and the micro pt.4

Mychael

Macro and micro are terms of measurement Macro refers to large things. Micro refers to small things.

When you can understand the small things in their form then big things can be more easily comprehended.

When you pull the drain plug on a sink of water you will notice the water will begin a circular motion that creates a hole in the center (the whirlpool that is going down the drain). This is an example of the micro.

When one observes hurricanes from a satellite in space, one will see the same in a macro version.

If you look into space with a telescope you will witness a bigger version of the macro in a galaxy spinning in space with a black hole as its center.

Incorrect conduct and doing wrong can bring about the black holes in the circle or cycle of our life.

As above so below, let it be on earth as it is in Heaven, what goes around comes around are an universal law in different forms

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When males as a small self conscious thinker, as compared to original God history, same Father male DNA records....thinks for self but thinks against the Greater science mind, he fails.

His attempt to know what his Father did is unreasonable.

When a male lives consciously and in science says I want for my machine, the smallest identified male known applied activity, to own study/research and reactions, being the only small or little place as compared to, he says I want the coldest.

And he says it for his machine, a reaction.

Yet coldest for a bio life, the smallest naturally supported living condition cells, owns ICE. For we are nearly just a water/chemical bio body.

Not a machine nor a machine reaction as based on cosmological advice.

A male then says I see the coldest gases in the heavenly mass, the cosmos as an idea for a machine reaction, the night time sky.

Not anywhere near or owner of the Sun burning gas radiation day light.

And says I want...and says I want to copy and emulate and make it the smallest reaction possible in the cosmos, my machine.

Yet as he says I am created in the image of God O and relates his owned cellular small body activity to God he lied.

So if a male says I want to copy, he wants the coldest state gas for his machine, being night time sky, not radiating burning.

Therefore he would be trying to shift God the Earth O body deeper into cold deep space, colder space so that O the whole presence of God the natural and actual body of which he studies and theories about would shift to own that invention.

Seeing he keeps on inferring to the O planet and what it involves in regards to his machine, reaction and theories.

If he did not include Planet Earth in any sort of theory, then he would acclaim he was advising self correctly. Yet he lies...….what a scientist actually is in human life. For his owned origin is natural first and only and science is a secondary self destructive purpose.

Mychael

When males as a small self conscious thinker, as compared to original God history, same Father male DNA records....thinks for self but thinks against the Greater science mind, he fails.

His attempt to know what his Father did is unreasonable.

When a male lives consciously and in science says I want for my machine, the smallest identified male known applied activity, to own study/research and reactions, being the only small or little place as compared to, he says I want the coldest.

And he says it for his machine, a reaction.

Yet coldest for a bio life, the smallest naturally supported living condition cells, owns ICE. For we are nearly just a water/chemical bio body.

Not a machine nor a machine reaction as based on cosmological advice.

A male then says I see the coldest gases in the heavenly mass, the cosmos as an idea for a machine reaction, the night time sky.

Not anywhere near or owner of the Sun burning gas radiation day light.

And says I want...and says I want to copy and emulate and make it the smallest reaction possible in the cosmos, my machine.

Yet as he says I am created in the image of God O and relates his owned cellular small body activity to God he lied.

So if a male says I want to copy, he wants the coldest state gas for his machine, being night time sky, not radiating burning.

Therefore he would be trying to shift God the Earth O body deeper into cold deep space, colder space so that O the whole presence of God the natural and actual body of which he studies and theories about would shift to own that invention.

Seeing he keeps on inferring to the O planet and what it involves in regards to his machine, reaction and theories.

If he did not include Planet Earth in any sort of theory, then he would acclaim he was advising self correctly. Yet he lies...….what a scientist actually is in human life. For his owned origin is natural first and only and science is a secondary self destructive purpose.
Although I appreciate your reply, I Don't see where your going with this fully. I take it at the final couple of lines that you are against science. Science is not cursed only mankind's godless misuse of it is. In my opinion mankind was meant to be caretaker of the earth and all of it's life and resources. Not star trekking around the universe. That should be for the spiritual man not the physical one.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Although I appreciate your reply, I Don't see where your going with this fully. I take it at the final couple of lines that you are against science. Science is not cursed only mankind's godless misuse of it is. In my opinion mankind was meant to be caretaker of the earth and all of it's life and resources. Not star trekking around the universe. That should be for the spiritual man not the physical one.

I am against males lying, as the origins and reason for the invention of science, for it is a historic story, the reason why humanity suffers.

Spiritual humanity do not pretend that it is okay to apply a human choice that causes any form of harm.

Invention by astute males to reason information for the support of a life style is not unreasonable, but what intent of abuse it owns does.

If science says I can use a resource without it incurring a cause and effect of harm, then of course it is sensible. How many forms of resource and invention apply that human choice?

For example if a male said I will use the hot steam of the Earth body, then he would be claiming and God is a machination and be correct. He is not correct anywhere else.

And when a human says to their own self, I believe that radiation is the Creator in space, yet mass takes up space and travels through space as a planet of mass....that very action proves his cosmological theories totally fake.

Mychael

I am against males lying, as the origins and reason for the invention of science, for it is a historic story, the reason why humanity suffers.

Spiritual humanity do not pretend that it is okay to apply a human choice that causes any form of harm.

Invention by astute males to reason information for the support of a life style is not unreasonable, but what intent of abuse it owns does.

If science says I can use a resource without it incurring a cause and effect of harm, then of course it is sensible. How many forms of resource and invention apply that human choice?

For example if a male said I will use the hot steam of the Earth body, then he would be claiming and God is a machination and be correct. He is not correct anywhere else.

And when a human says to their own self, I believe that radiation is the Creator in space, yet mass takes up space and travels through space as a planet of mass....that very action proves his cosmological theories totally fake.
okay, hhmmm, I don't see the relationship between my original post and where your taking this but I do understand your point. Perhaps you should start your own post regarding your concerns.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The taught cause effect occult science reasoning after the fact

Means what is gone and human notified

Sin holes are by K ancient symbol constant

Story said o God angels fell into hell burning the deep pit

Some rebelled exploded

Holes

God created Satan black hole mass removed from O God body

Science relativity ancients

God O stone body of sin O the fallen

Spirits who died in creation became entombed

Sealed be angel G o d in hell Stone
Earth God
Removal of sin by K act against human

Saved Jesus

Meaning humans died Image seen in heavens

By Magi

Magic says science to convert

Ask yourself a historic question were science Satanists truth tellers or does science knowingly harming life always lie

For you know you do today

You ought to apply rational destroyer science self assessment before you claim science holy

Coercion cult

Ufo the occult radiation to burn

Secrets
Secret meaning
Con of science

Preaching evil as righteous

Did removal of sin save life or was it sacrificed

If you say God is life support why cause sink holes

If a male said I was sacrificed that statement cannot be ignored

If a male says but I was also saved he said as an Image I mage in the heavens Seen

Wrong form of teaching about saving

Recording also means saving

Sophists used word deception

Mychael

Some rebelled exploded

Holes

Earth God

Saved Jesus

By Magi

Ask yourself a historic question were science Satanists truth tellers or does science knowingly harming life always lie

You ought to apply rational destroyer science self assessment before you claim science holy

Coercion cult

Secrets
Secret meaning
Con of science

If a male says but I was also saved he said as an Image I mage in the heavens Seen

When I am inspired to write I try always to convey in the words I use simple and easily understood meanings. Maybe if you work with the grammar and the logic, then your rhetoric would perhaps be understood clearer. I know I had to make the message I was given, into a way that other people can understand otherwise its garbled words only you can understand. At point I only see you words as babble.

Mychael

To put the Thought into a proper Understanding of Language.

Some rebelled exploded

Holes

Earth God

Saved Jesus

By Magi

Coercion cult

Secrets
Secret meaning
Con of science

Take some time and refine your thoughts into a better choice of words of understanding, if that makes sense to you. That is what I was trying to say.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is a liar. Basic simple self explanation.

Science says in the use of machine and male choice, I know it harms natural life.

Then he pretends that his presence and machine reaction is the Creator of not only the life, but also everything else...by his human say so.

To the extent of saying I know how the Universe got created from nothing. Thinks of nothing, empty blackness in his mind then says my male self, my machine, my caused reaction and then everything in that moment.

Yet everything exists naturally by evolution.

So evolution sciences then argue against the occult mind, irradiated and lying.

Yet that is exactly what his mind psyche thinks and agrees is real....my male self and my machine reaction instant creation of everything, and through everything already existing, I will own no change.

Which consciously says, so you told yourself that your theory is fake then.

For you will not change anything for you scientist are not any Creator.

Then in rationale thinking he says from holy dust ground reaction, as his belief of mind and thinking radiation creation, as his ideals about his owned life and self.

As per biblical reading....and still claims self is sane, when the state scientist was quantified as being mad.

Not being rude but I am tired of being abused in radiation burning fall out attacks.

When males who use machines and claim I know I am doing evil, I am safe and I will be saved, who saves you?

He claims my spiritual Father does. Yet he wants his machine reaction to be saved.

Makes no sense at all how these sorts of male theories even exist.

Mychael

Science is a liar. Basic simple self explanation.

Science says in the use of machine and male choice, I know it harms natural life.

Then he pretends that his presence and machine reaction is the Creator of not only the life, but also everything else...by his human say so.

To the extent of saying I know how the Universe got created from nothing. Thinks of nothing, empty blackness in his mind then says my male self, my machine, my caused reaction and then everything in that moment.

Yet everything exists naturally by evolution.

So evolution sciences then argue against the occult mind, irradiated and lying.

Yet that is exactly what his mind psyche thinks and agrees is real....my male self and my machine reaction instant creation of everything, and through everything already existing, I will own no change.

Which consciously says, so you told yourself that your theory is fake then.

For you will not change anything for you scientist are not any Creator.

Then in rationale thinking he says from holy dust ground reaction, as his belief of mind and thinking radiation creation, as his ideals about his owned life and self.

As per biblical reading....and still claims self is sane, when the state scientist was quantified as being mad.

Not being rude but I am tired of being abused in radiation burning fall out attacks.

When males who use machines and claim I know I am doing evil, I am safe and I will be saved, who saves you?

He claims my spiritual Father does. Yet he wants his machine reaction to be saved.

Makes no sense at all how these sorts of male theories even exist.
Man and his artificial light and life> I thank you for restructuring your thoughts to better words of understanding for me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man and his artificial light and life> I thank you for restructuring your thoughts to better words of understanding for me.
When a male says that the life he is now owner of was created after a ground dust reaction, then it was.

And previously his life was different, and higher.

For he knows that radiation converting converts everything, as the one body that changes all other bodies....always knew that the condition ONE by his Satanic term was metal radiation and machine conditions.

When a male says after ground dust reaction, then stone, God the planet has to exists...so he cannot ascertain that he is factually using any cosmological theme...yet he thought about Satan the black hole, with intent studies claiming it is the body of what he wants to create/invent.

Which only relates to God as the micro form, holy dust to become and be inferred to be a sin K hole.

Proven to be his Satanic science radiation metal machine conversion....as the fact of it. A mini or micro black hole as compared to Satan in the cosmos.

So Satan proves that it never created God. O the angel of stone.

O God bodies were already pre owned bodies of MASS and were previously in science quantified to be fallen angels. The real story of God and not the particle of God, I want holes theory.