• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relating yoga, kundalini, schizophrenia, alignment, AA, awakening!!

inbreathandsoul

Hi
Thanks for reading this.
I've just been fasting and have had a lot of stress lately... i also did postural alignment and as a schizophrenic i have got very close to a spiritual experience ( also how i feel if i am floridly psychotic)
and compassionate to myself for possibly the first time in a very ego-led life.

I had kundalini total except i think she stopped at my throat
I struggle to understand what this means
i don't know what happened the first time because i was already unwell

I am Schizophrneic and in AA where the necessity is a spiritual awakening

I feel close to myself and to potentially anyone whom i come in to contact with except it is the middle of the night

the postural alignment master i saw recognised i had shining skull (spontaneous to relaxing and fasting)

this is easy to talk about potetntially if you have experience of talking about it = i have none
never spoke to anyone who relates and has no judgement of me as a westerner - that could have been just the wrong website (i tried one website before) maybe?
I'm not too great socially

Thank you

Namaste

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Hi
Thanks for reading this.
I've just been fasting and have had a lot of stress lately... i also did postural alignment and as a schizophrenic i have got very close to a spiritual experience ( also how i feel if i am floridly psychotic)

I feel close to myself and to potentially anyone whom i come in to contact with except it is the middle of the night

the postural alignment master i saw recognised i had shining skull (spontaneous to relaxing and fasting)

this is easy to talk about potetntially if you have experience of talking about it = i have none
never spoke to anyone who relates and has no judgement of me as a westerner - that could have been just the wrong website (i tried one website before) maybe?

Thank you

Namaste

Welcome. We're pretty much from all different backgrounds, personalities, and have our challenges and blessins' as well. So, all is cool. Do you follow a belief, feelings about spirituality, or so have you?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hi
Thanks for reading this.

Thank you

Namaste

Hello "inbreathandsoul",
Welcome to the forum.

"compassionate to myself for possibly the first time in a very ego-led life"
That sounds very good. It all starts with loving ourself I believe.

About kundalini: I spend 10 years with masters in India. They all advise that you better have a spiritual Master to guide/awaken your kundalini. In India I met a Swedish man who went to a kundalini Master. When the Master was young kundalini happened to him spontaneously and this process was the cause of many years of horrible psychological challenges. Finally he came out well, but it was a "hard ride".

Hearing this kind of stories I decided myself not to try to activate kundalini.

Of course when it happens spontaneously then what can we do. Just accept the "wild ride" I guess. Once I did some intense fasting and then suddenly the kundalini started. That was a good experience for me, because I saw in vision how the kundalini power was devouring my Candida and parasites in the body. So by fasting you can start kundalini. But they all advise you better be physical very healthy and strong, before playing with this kind of fire (my health is not too good, so I stay away from it).

Love, Peace and Blessings
Namaste