• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lorgar-Aurelian

For some people, Sakeenah, the sources they use make no difference. They have absolutely no interest in learning anything factual about your beliefs. They just want to make other people despise your religion as much as they do, and the end, unfortunately, justifies the means. If you think you can actually change that by trying to have a civil discussion with them, think again. These same types do this with my religion, too. After nearly 12 years on this forum, I have learned to simply ignore them. If you fail to feed them, even trolls will go look elsewhere for food.
Have you ever seriously looked into Islam?

Servant_of_the_One1

I dont need words of rejectors and those who follow Satan. So i will bite into it(the truth) till judgement day arrives.
The words of Allah is sufficient for me and Insha Allah i will believe until the death comes.

Even if all mankind became muslims then they disbelieved next day including born muslims and my relatives this wouldnt dissapoint me at all nor shake me from my belief , i will stick to it (the truth)until the angel of death appears to me.

Your sins is on you for rejecting faith after it came to u.

100. Whoever turns away from it (this Qur'an i.e. does not believe in it, nor acts on its orders), verily, they will bear a heavy burden (of sins) on the Day of Resurrection

Last edited: