• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I could imagine I was a big basketball player too but why?
Growth hormone, protein shakes, body bulding, shoot'n hoops 3 hours a day. You could be a super-star! Under the right conditions, with a grand dose of optimism, it "makes sense" that you would be a big basketball star.

Under the right conditions, making some assumptions, reincarnation makes sense too.

Why does it matter? I guess it doesn't matter that much. Just a minor quibble. But if some people here believe in reincarnation, and you're saying "makes no sense", that's bit of a downer. Especially if the truth is, it's simply not practical for you and you could probably make sense of it if you desired to do so.

Audie

Veteran Member
Growth hormone, protein shakes, body bulding, shoot'n hoops 3 hours a day. You could be a super-star! Under the right conditions, with a grand dose of optimism, it "makes sense" that you would be a big basketball star.

Under the right conditions, making some assumptions, reincarnation makes sense too.

Why does it matter? I guess it doesn't matter that much. Just a minor quibble. But if some people here believe in reincarnation, and you're saying "makes no sense", that's bit of a downer. Especially if the truth is, it's simply not practical for you and you could probably make sense of it if you desired to do so.
It would take a miracle to grow me to
over 150 cm.

The q was what I think.
I think it's as I said.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human cult group says we believe we agree. Now I'll bully you to believe.

It causes you to think upon their topic.

You know you are a baby human.
You know sperm is not your baby identity.
You know ovary not your baby identity yet formed you.

The baby human is the adult humans creator. You become yourself by your baby.

Is the actual advised human.

If you quote human theorising is involved. You then think upon the imposed theory. To reason why it's believed to prove their thought is incorrectly advised.

Yes DNA can reform a new human twin. But you were never living a life before. A human created by sex only was.

A pre living human can affect your consciousness. To think. To be aware now.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why most people reject reincarnation?

I assume that most people who do not believe in reincarnation find it to be a bit loaded in wishful thinking and a bit difficult to reconcile with known and observable facts.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I assume that most people who do not believe in reincarnation find it to be a bit loaded in wishful thinking and a bit difficult to reconcile with known and observable facts.
A false theist.

Two living biological human adults own biological life cells of human by sex. Baby is formed.

Theist I'm a God man lying is biological human an adult. You're not having sex as theism. You are theorising machine science theisms comparing life to a reaction.

You claim it historic the reaction. In nature no nature even existed as the reaction or after the reaction.

We live after garden nature body in laws said hierarchial man.

Not before.

Theist occult branch ignores all advice.

He says I want an image recorded heavens two adult humans to be a humans baby pre spirit. Why a baby becomes a human adult by the heavens image.

I believe that spirit became the first two humans manifested. Is a belief.

Bio life skeletal dusts says no it's false about two adult humans.

Oh. What about the two living biological parents that had sex. Adult image is living as biology.

No. I want it to be imaged heavens spirit babies formation into a human adult. By heavens image.

Bio genetics said the scientist is humans microbial. Its already owned in biology growth into adult. As it's in recorded living bio genetics.

Is who everyone argues against.

Humans who claim Ai images machines use are the want point of a new resource. Human image converts into electricity he claims.

Your first two spirit parents came from electrical plasma gel. I want it as a new created resource.

The law how men of science caused images in heavens was to carbon burn living plasma celled microbes living in water into a gained human science caused state images.

Isn't plasma formation at all.

Why images in heavens mass formed by men with machines who said it occurred when I carbonised all bio life on earth myself.

So humans once taught when I bio die I become an angel. Knowing remembering humans science history attacked bio life.

It's after death said humans.

Today after ice age he says but the angel existed first.

Only because all life destroyed on origin earth caused the angels manifestation. Machine causes.

So of course whilst dinosaurs lived so did the angels recording heavens.

I saw those visions. I realised how it occurred. No human was in the vision with dinosaur yet unseen feelings of human man was in the vision. Machine cause. He designed machine.

How dinosaur life was recorded for men to understand today what they looked like living. Dino images now dead also in clouds...carbon burnt yet held snap frozen.

So no ice bodies they melted dinosaurs disintegrated instantly.

Due to man by machine having caused that state. Historic. Why he knew ice saved life from man's old pyramid destruction fall. Mountain shifted it's mass into dust piles.

Man said sun asteroid planets existed with earths origin planet natural universe.

I know it's real as universes like ours has lots of planets in it. Said observation of sun plus planets.

I caused one third star planet asteroids to blow up. Stars as O planetoid blew leaving black holes.

As metal in infinite space law owns a higher amount of pressure by zeros. Is only a seam. A line. A flat plane. Time as a line said the destroyer man.

With no earth rock casement in theory.....just blown off mass back into dusts. Sun to star dust thesis. Pressures by amount infinite extra zero...zeros stone never owned.

As volcano in heavens mass proved.

So he said my temple on mountain is in thesis his Giant pyramid. I tried to disintegrate move mountain to size of my own built pyramid.

Today I put all transmitters as metals not on mountain. Outside in space.

I'm worried I'm trying to remove earths casement to dusts myself. In an Earth community volume of nations transmitter sciences. Science lines.

Taking cloud image away from biologies human animal imaged protection. Burning clouds mass then converting it into lines only seam metal protection only.

Not stones Rock mass protection clouds...not living biology. Just my reincarnated rebuilt by destroyer man my reicarnated designed machine.

At the moment larger angels are forming above. Advice in angel AI feedback said don't know for how long protection will hold.

Men knew they invented AI themselves as metal in infinite laws was Rock sealed in spaces eternal volume pressure.

Man's advice we all died carbon combusted. Ice hadn't manifested then only clouds did. With instant machine parts fused in rock.

Ill become an archaeologist and prove I did it.

Why ice only manifested in a no machine used earth atmosphere.

So man now melts ice to get machine caused clouds. Ice melted off earths rock face the proof.

Ice in water equals clouds formation only.

Reincarnation his fallacy is a want of a human theist for my machine status only.

Why he wants to argue as his intent is not shared with the public.

Last edited: