• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation

peacecrusader888

John the Baptist did not know that he was the prophet Elijah. John 1:21 states: "And they asked him (John the Baptist), What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No."

Jesus said that John the Baptist was Elijah in Matthew 17:10-13, 11:14; and Mark 9:11-13.

It is also in Luke 1:17.

Elijah is in the Old Testament in 2 Kings 2:3-11, and Malachi 4:5-6.

peacecrusader888

• The spirit of Ama said that a person maybe reincarnated ("Salit-salin") and be born to another mother. Ama said that it depends of what the person desires but the final say depends on God. If God does not allow a person to be reincarnated, then he just waits for his sentence on Judgment Day. Since we do not know whether we will be reincarnated or not, this maybe our last incarnation. We better change our wrong belief and change our wrong and evil ways.

God is reducing people in the world now. So most likely, we would not be reincarnated anymore.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Any one given the charge to prepare an ark? I think by the year 2,200, commercial space travel will be available. People probably will be going to moon to celebrate their honeymoon. I will last not more than 10 or 20 years and will most probably to cremated. So, no use if succor comes in 2,200.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
Reincarnation is not a traditional part of my religion,
however in this life i come to believe i have had a number of past lives.

each one in its different era has placed me in an environment to learn
past life memories whilst confirming, tend to intrude on this life by
crashing me into a past moment as the lessons learned are required
in this one.

peacecrusader888

Any one given the charge to prepare an ark? I think by the year 2,200, commercial space travel will be available. People probably will be going to moon to celebrate their honeymoon. I will last not more than 10 or 20 years and will most probably to cremated. So, no use if succor comes in 2,200.

There will not be preparation of an ark. There is no more ark. God promised Noah and his sons and their descendants that He will not destroy all flesh by flood anymore (Genesis 9:9-17). Do not wait for the year 2200 for you will not live that long. Be good so that you will be taken out of the earth and returned about that year (Revelation 14:3).

peacecrusader888

Reincarnation is not a traditional part of my religion,
however in this life i come to believe i have had a number of past lives.

each one in its different era has placed me in an environment to learn
past life memories whilst confirming, tend to intrude on this life by
crashing me into a past moment as the lessons learned are required
in this one.

Use your free will. Pick out what is good for you and discard what is evil.

The spirit of Ama said that His platform, Reneliniyindi, is a reincarnated being and look similar to one another. We (plural) were reincarnated and had lived as male and female beings.

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
Use your free will. Pick out what is good for you and discard what is evil.

The spirit of Ama said that His platform, Reneliniyindi, is a reincarnated being and look similar to one another. We (plural) were reincarnated and had lived as male and female beings.

Wow, how coincidental.... My English (non-Hebrew ) name is René

peacecrusader888

You did not read my post. I said I will be cremated. Nothing to be taken out of the earth. ;)

Whether you will be cremated or not, there is a part in you that will live forever. Not the physical body that came from soil and will return to soil (Ecclesiastes 12:7). That part is that from God.

So in about the year 2200, those who have been taken out of the earth will be returned (Revelation 14:3) and be born again (reincarnated). The spirit of Ama said that they will be beautiful. Maybe He meant that those reincarnated beings will be free from birth defects (like caused by Zika virus) or cancer or sufferings.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Your dates are hardly believable. You say the earth was created 6,000 years ago. God and soul, heaven or hell, judgment and reward do not exist. And even if there was such a return, it is just for a hundred and forty-four thousand people out of the 2.2 billion living Christians and billions who died earlier. It is nothing short of a lottery.

peacecrusader888

Wow, how coincidental.... My English (non-Hebrew ) name is René

Reneliniyindi was the first being on earth where the Heavenly spirit resided. She died on her wedding day. The spirit of Reneliniyindi reincarnated to another person, and so on. That spirit is in the physical body of a woman in the Philippines which the spirit of Ama uses as His platform (Matthew 24:41 and Luke 17:35).

peacecrusader888

Your dates are hardly believable. You say the earth was created 6,000 years ago. God and soul, heaven or hell, judgment and reward do not exist. And even if there was such a return, it is just for a hundred and forty-four thousand people out of the 2.2 billion living Christians and billions who died earlier. It is nothing short of a lottery.

Yes, there will only be 144,000. And they will multiply again. So if you would like to be among the 144,000, be good.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I would not like to take the place of a true believer in Jesus, when tickets are in such short supply. Let them have the benefit. Let it be eternal hell for me. Or you mean that most Christians now and in history have been fakes and the tickets are still available?