• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation

willy1590

Hey again,is there any faith that believe Reincarnation but that when we die,we go to heaven if where good,but if bad,we just get reborn here on earth again and again?(no inbetween hell either,like the buddhist hell!,just reborn straight back on earth)?+what are some faiths that have no reincarnation/rebirth hell?

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Sikhism has no hell. The belief is we are all reborn as humans until we are reunited with God. At least, that is what I have been told by Sikhs.

While there are some sects of Hinduism that technically have a hell, most don't. We are reborn as varying beings based in our Karma until we reach nirvana.

Most Buddhists don't believe in hell either.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Sikhism has no hell. The belief is we are all reborn as humans until we are reunited with God. At least, that is what I have been told by Sikhs.

While there are some sects of Hinduism that technically have a hell, most don't. We are reborn as varying beings based in our Karma until we reach nirvana.

Most Buddhists don't believe in hell either.

Not all Hindus believe in the being reborn as an animal idea either. Some are like Sikhs, I guess, although I don't know much about Sikhism. Rebirth is as a human, in my sampradaya, and the correct term is moksha, not nirvana.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Not all Hindus believe in the being reborn as an animal idea either. Some are like Sikhs, I guess, although I don't know much about Sikhism. Rebirth is as a human, in my sampradaya, and the correct term is moksha, not nirvana.

Thanks for the corrections. :) There is still much more to learn. :D

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I don't recall any religion that replaces hell as eternal punishment with reincarnation as another chance given, although it's asked about quite a bit, so it's another one of those things that some people believe but decide not to put it into an organization