1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation/Past Lives

Discussion in 'Religious Books and Scriptures' started by Antiochian, Jan 18, 2012.

1. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. r2d2009

r2d2009 Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Reincarnation:
    John the Baptist talks about his new life and about enlightenment through revelation.

“John, we waited for a meeting with You! Tell us, please, about Yourself. In Your incarnation at the time of Jesus were You Divine already?”

“Not exactly.

“I was very big by the size and strength of the consciousness, when I was proclaiming to Hebrews about the advent of Christ. I was a prophet: I could feel and hear God. But I could not say about Myself as Jesus did: ‘I and the Father are One.’

“Later I was embodied in Australia and was an owner and captain of a merchant sailing ship…”

… John shows the sea… and a sailing ship…

“You ask how did I develop Myself further? — I ‘blew the sails’…

“It was very good for My future spiritual growth to learn to ‘catch the wind’ by the sails…

“In the beginning I learned this when operating the sails of My ship. And later, in meditations I Myself became a ‘sail’, created a ‘sail’ of Myself. I was also the ‘wind’ that blew the sail…

“Do you remember how you mastered Pranava — Mergence with the Flow of the Holy Spirit, combining this with the meditation The Sail?

“In the same way I merged with Pranava: in the beginning with the horizontal Flowabove the surface of the sea or land; then — with the Flow going at an angle from a subtler eon; and then I did the same almost vertically.

“In that way I became the Flow that comes from the Abode of the Creator.

“And when I left the body forever, the Creator took Me into Himself…

“This was My path, in brief. Today I continue My work from the non-incarnate state mostly in Australia and Oceania. This is My area. A lot of promising souls are embodied and grow there.

----------------------------------
    Read more:

http://www.philosophy-of-religion.org.ua/t_john_the_baptist.html

4. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
  5. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
  6. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
    An interesting website about an Englishman reliving his past life as an Ecudorian girl named Lisbet Guerrera, who died in a volcanic explosion in Ecuador.

Lisbet Guerrera: My Past Life

7. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
  8. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +131
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    I always wondered why a human who is born from 2 parents having sex, a sperm body and an ovary body would believe the sperm and the ovary is consciousness.

The baby is taught by the adults. And I learnt the atmosphere records/transmits and sends by machines transmitting the human designer images and voice recordings of everything recorded, so realised the atmosphere owns our life being recorded. To discuss the information everything has to be recorded with the life.

DNA is a known pattern found expressed in a human body, so if patterns can re emerge and be expressed again, then you would own a very direct new life communicating via records/recording with that past lived life experience without it actually being the new self living their own new life. As you can only own self presence from the act of sexual intercourse.

A lot of mediums and psychics own the same sort of stories/themes in their human studies also.

9. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Be your own guru

Ratings:
    +9,878
    Religion:
    Atheist, Advaita (Non-duality), Orthodox Hindu
    If the sperm was not conscious, why did it race with 250 million others to be the first to the ovum? (Hidden laugh)

10. MNoBody

MNoBody Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +619
    Religion:
    UNdecided [they all appear to be equally true]
    none you wouldn't probably pick apart..... it has been a maligned topic for over a millenia...

11. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
    Hi, this is a resource thread devoted to articles and books on reincarnation.

If you have any debatable comments on reincarnation, put it in the religious debates forum, to ensure the thread is not derailed from its original purpose.

12. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +131
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    I just wrote an article on reincarnation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ajay0

ajay0 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,201
    I meant articles on people reliving past life memories and experiences, and their effects on the present life in the form of phobias, philias, xenoglossy and so on.

Many people have experienced the cessation of chronic illnesses and diseases they have suffered for a long time, after undergoing past life regressions reliving the causes of the same, which showcases the psychosomatic origin of most diseases. Articles presenting such experiences can also be put here.

#53 ajay0, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020