• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Recommend some books for me

Ori

Angel slayer
I'll be off to the library within the next hour, i'll be looking through religious, historical stuff etc

So would anyone like to recommend me anything?

It doesn't have to be anything mentioned as above, just fire away and i'll take a look.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Orichalcum said:
I'll be off to the library within the next hour, i'll be looking through religious, historical stuff etc

So would anyone like to recommend me anything?

It doesn't have to be anything mentioned as above, just fire away and i'll take a look.

You could try doing what I do. I stand in front of shelves and just let my eye roam down every shelf; for some reason, some book will 'look as if it wants to be picked'..........I have never been disappointed.:D

mr.guy

crapsack
Fox Mykyta - a great instructional children's book on how to be cruel, manipulative and an all-round jerk. One of my favourites.

Ori

Angel slayer
mr.guy said:
Fox Mykyta - a great instructional children's book on how to be cruel, manipulative and an all-round jerk. One of my favourites.

I don't need a book to be like that, I should be the one writing the book. :devil:

Thanks for the help all of you, I didn't manage to get much, just two graphic novels, a dead sea scrolls book and a book called "The lost messiah" which is about some guy called Sabbatai Sevi.