• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Recommend me something to binge-watch on Netflix

Orbit

I'm a planet
I tend to like British TV, mysteries, quirky comedies, and historical documentaries. I've already seen the Call My Agent series (which was wonderful). Is there anything that I should be binge-watching on Netflix?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Don't know what's on Netflix, but in general:

Newsroom, Longmire, 8 if 10 Cats does Countdown, Stewart Lee, Would I Lie to You...

idav

Being
Premium Member
The British show “End Of the Effing World” is a good watch, pretty funny. Not that many episodes and they are short so you can get through it in no time.

Atypical was also funny, I want the next season.

PureX

Veteran Member
Better Call Saul
Rake
Wentworth
Peaky Blinders
Dark Matter
The Fosters
The L Word
The Inexplicable Universe
Grace and Frankie

Jesster

Friendly skeptic
Premium Member
Some of my recommendations have already been listed. Sherlock has oddly not been brought up though.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I tend to like British TV, mysteries, quirky comedies, and historical documentaries. I've already seen the Call My Agent series (which was wonderful). Is there anything that I should be binge-watching on Netflix?
Have you watched Foyle's War?

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member
'I don't feel at home in this world anymore'. Oops, that's a movie ,not a series. Good though.

Last edited: