• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Recognizing the importance of the Antichrist

gomnam

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
السلام علیک یا صاحب الزمان(ع)
السلام علیکم و رحمه الله و برکاته
در این پست برانیم که به صورت خلاصه اهمیت شناخت دجال را در دوره اخرالزمان بیان کنیم تا از خطرات این فتنه وحشتناک اخرالزمان انشاالله در امان باشیم
پیامبر اعظم صلی الله علیه و اله می فرمایند هر کس ظهور مهدی را انکار نماید کافر گشته است هر کس نزول عیسی را انکار نماید کافر گشته است و هر کس خروج دجال را انکار نماید کافر گشته است
منبع:کورانی ,معجم احادیث امام المهدی علیه السلام,ج3,ص40,فرائدالسمطین ,ج2,ص334
The Name of God
AS Aliyak, Khoshab or Zaman (AS)
Assalam Alaikum and Rahma Ali and Brkath
In this post, we attempt to summarize the importance of identifying the Antichrist at the end of time to
express the terrible dangers of temptation end of time, God willing, we will be secure
Prophet Muhammad Mahdi (pbuh) says everyone has to deny pagan
Anyone who denies that Jesus is the revelation of the heathen become, and whoever denies exit Antichrist has
been disbelieved
Source: Curran, Mu'jam sayings of Imam Mahdi (pbuh), vol. 3, p. 40, Fraydalsmtyn, vol. 2, p. 334​

chevron1

I have heard something I cannot believe: Christians who worship Satan for God. Can this be true? They claim to worship Satan to get the benefit of fornication hidden from God's eyes by a powerful field of Satanic love. Then they secretly smite him for the Big Man In The Sky. That way, you get the best of both worlds, because they have placed a ritual to keep God's eyes covered from seeing their terrible sins.

David1967

Premium Member
I have heard something I cannot believe: Christians who worship Satan for God. Can this be true? They claim to worship Satan to get the benefit of fornication hidden from God's eyes by a powerful field of Satanic love. Then they secretly smite him for the Big Man In The Sky. That way, you get the best of both worlds, because they have placed a ritual to keep God's eyes covered from seeing their terrible sins.

Watch the documentary "The Devils Mine". Its about a mine in south America where the people who work the mines worship in their local Catholic church but when they enter the mine they pay homage to the Devil because they believe he controls the underground and they don't want him to be left out. They even have a statue of the devil that they lay gifts at its feet and ask it for protection in the mine. First time I had ever heard of such.

David1967

Premium Member
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
السلام علیک یا صاحب الزمان(ع)
السلام علیکم و رحمه الله و برکاته
در این پست برانیم که به صورت خلاصه اهمیت شناخت دجال را در دوره اخرالزمان بیان کنیم تا از خطرات این فتنه وحشتناک اخرالزمان انشاالله در امان باشیم
پیامبر اعظم صلی الله علیه و اله می فرمایند هر کس ظهور مهدی را انکار نماید کافر گشته است هر کس نزول عیسی را انکار نماید کافر گشته است و هر کس خروج دجال را انکار نماید کافر گشته است
منبع:کورانی ,معجم احادیث امام المهدی علیه السلام,ج3,ص40,فرائدالسمطین ,ج2,ص334
The Name of God
AS Aliyak, Khoshab or Zaman (AS)
Assalam Alaikum and Rahma Ali and Brkath
In this post, we attempt to summarize the importance of identifying the Antichrist at the end of time to
express the terrible dangers of temptation end of time, God willing, we will be secure
Prophet Muhammad Mahdi (pbuh) says everyone has to deny pagan
Anyone who denies that Jesus is the revelation of the heathen become, and whoever denies exit Antichrist has
been disbelieved
Source: Curran, Mu'jam sayings of Imam Mahdi (pbuh), vol. 3, p. 40, Fraydalsmtyn, vol. 2, p. 334​

I am interested in the Islamic version of the Antichrist. Is he the same person that Christian bible speaks of, or different. Thank you.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I am interested in the Islamic version of the Antichrist. Is he the same person that Christian bible speaks of, or different. Thank you.
I wasn't aware there was even an antichrist in Islam. Wouldn't that make Jesus something more than a prophet being there is a Christ nemesis, hence the Antichrist?

David1967

Premium Member
I wasn't aware there was even an antichrist in Islam. Wouldn't that make Jesus something more than a prophet being there is a Christ nemesis, hence the Antichrist?

I saw a program once that mentioned an Islamic Antichrist but I don't know any details. Hopefully one of our Muslim friends will share some information on this subject.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I saw a program once that mentioned an Islamic Antichrist but I don't know any details. Hopefully one of our Muslim friends will share some information on this subject.

Yea. I don't know a whole lot about Islam but it seems rather odd that a version of the Antichrist would be mentioned in light the central figure of importance is Mohammed rather than Jesus Christ.

chevron1

i heard that the islamic antichrist is mohammed himself, but that would be the opinion of christians.