• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reason why proof of God will not get Nobel Prize

questfortruth

There are many gods in the world today. The two are elemental gods: Existing God (Jesus Christ)
and Non-existing god (but present one, satan). God is not unbeliever. God knows that God exists, and God has faith in himself.

There is expression: "John, are not existing for me." this means that person John is present there, but another person Bob is cutting any tides with him. That has God said to satan. But God is Absolute Truth. Hence, satan has lost gift of Existence and Life. Similar to fictional vampire: he is there and walking, but he is dead.

satan does not exist because any evil does not exist. satan is "pure" evil:
satan does not exist. It is like a zombie or vampire. And satan lies that Jesus Christ does not exist.
God must exist. Either God or satan exists, not both. There is no place on the planet for both.

In my research, I am separating the meaning of these two words:
Existence and Presence. For example, the vampire Dracula is present in the books but does not exist. satan cannot exist because Jesus Christ cannot create satan. God cannot be the cause of evil.

Any Nobel Prize and publication in a peer-reviewed journal is a compromise between all gods. But satan stands firmly that neither satan nor Jesus Christ does exist. Therefore, no agreement -- no official proof of God.

The Little Small Voice of god is conscience. There are two gods, hence -- two consciences.
To accept any paper into a journal is to please both consciences.
If the journal editor feels any discomfort looking at the paper, he will reject it even if the article's logic is strong.

Science CANNOT investigate the supernatural?
Science does not want to. But can:
Shroud of Turin is from first AD.

One of God's proofs:
Can passed history be changed?
And other ones:

An explanation of UFO and ghosts

Where to fit/put God?

I enjoy writing religious-scientific threads because I am a true man of mind and heart.

Time is part of any process, not 4th dimension, if to respect Sir Newton's ideas. There is a contradiction with Einstein's ideas if to recognize the meaning of Dark Matter in Einstein's Equations. Dark Matter creates unity in Newton's and Einstein's worldviews. A bow arrow flies. Any position of arrow in the air is part of process. But at any position of the arrow has happened at the moment that was regarded as Now.
Therefore, time is not 4th dimension.

If something can interact with nature, it's another aspect of nature?
Nature is defined (in my research) as that what Standard Instruments are measuring.
This means, that Standard Instruments (like amper-meter, thermo-meter) are not part of nature. They do not grow on trees. All is natural?? So, we must not fight Carbon Dioxide emission, because it is natural gas, hence, beneficial for nature?

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
There are many gods in the world today. The two are elemental gods: Existing God (Jesus Christ)
and Non-existing god (but present one, satan). Any Nobel Prize and publication in peer-reviewed
journal is a compromise between all gods. But satan stands firmly that neither satan nor Jesus Christ does exist. Therefore, no agreement -- no official proof of God.

The Little Small Voice of god is conscience. There are two gods, hence -- two consciences.
To accept any paper into a journal is to please both consciences.
If the journal editor feels any discomfort looking at the paper, he will reject it even if the article's logic is strong.
The reason 'Proof of God' will not get a Nobel Prize is because it will never be proved. Science CANNOT investigate the supernatural.

questfortruth

How can you investigate the supernatural, science is the investigation of the natural.
Science has to be repeatable - if 'magic' is allowed, it can never be consistently repeatable
Big Bang is not repeatable.

I enjoy to write religious-scientific threads because I am a true man of mind and man of heart.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
So Jesus exists and Satan does not exist, but then Satan exists to stand firmly that Jesus and Satan don’t exist.

If I’m understanding that correctly, seems perfectly Nobel Prize-worthy to me.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Big Bang is not repeatable.

The bb may very well be repeatable and happens regularly. It is thought by some that there are 10^10^16 universes according to the calculations of Andrei Linde and Vitaly Vanchurin. That probably means a big bang every few minutes.

Of course, given current knowledge it is just a calculation.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So Jesus exists and Satan does not exist, but then Satan exists to stand firmly that Jesus and Satan don’t exist.

If I’m understanding that correctly, seems perfectly Nobel Prize-worthy to me.

Very susinct, i was having trouble getting my head around the logic but you spelled it out perfectly.. thanks