• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Perhaps you have seen Ben Stein's "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed", there is shown the war between Creationism and Evolution.

Let me find the reason for this war.

1. Science does not deal with God, this is the definition of the word Science: Scientists follow closely the methods of Science, the main and most old of which is Methodological Naturalism.

2. If God exists, then He influences nature, at least at the moment of its creation.

3. Science deals with absolutely all nature: Science is interested in all natural things in our Universe.

Items 1,2,3 give the conclusion that "there is no God" according to Science. This means that Science is not right (Science has sinned) before God. Because God knows that God exists.

Let me repeat for clarity:
1. Science is not interested in God.
2. God, if exists, influences the physical world (e.g. walks on water),
3. Science is interested in the physical world.
Conclusion: Science tells, that God does not exist.

I repeat:
1. Evolution is Science.
2. Science is not interested in God.
3. Thus, theistic evolution is not science.
4. God, if exists, acts on the physical world (at least at the moment of creating the world),
5. Thus, God does not exist, according to Science.
6. But I am sure, God exists.

Here is the proof of the spiritual world, and the essence of Dark Matter and Dark Energy; and by clicking on the author's name, we find other works: proofs of the Riemann Hypothesis and the ABC and Goldbach conjectures: Simulation Hypothesis and Dark Matter, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2103.0133
"For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict." Luke 21:15.

But all the top journals refused to publish any of the manuscripts without explaining journal motives and reasons. Why? Because my name is very well known on Google. I have a lot of religious articles online. Conclusion: I suffered for my faith in Jesus Christ.

What is more important than the proof of the Riemann hypothesis? Faith of the author. Only religiously passive authors are accepted for publication. Only authors who do not offend the devil or his world order are accepted: "I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14.

In centuries past, gender (and skin color) has determined whether the TRUE proof of the Riemann Hypothesis will be published. Now it is the religion: an atheist author or not.
The satan is the evil spirit, thus, satan is the hatred itself. The pure hatred, the absolute evil, without any sign of love: "But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." John 15:25.

Science requires objective evidence, and that simply is not to be found on this?!
"neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead" Luke 16:31,"When they saw Him, they worshiped Him, but some doubted." Matthew 28:17.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
Perhaps you have seen Ben Stein's "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed", there is shown the war between Creationism and Evolution.

1. Science does not deal with God, this is the definition of the word Science: Scientists follow closely the methods of Science, the main and most old of which is Methodological Naturalism.

2. If God exists, then He influences nature, at least at the moment of its creation.

3. Science deals with absolutely all nature.

Items 1,2,3 give the conclusion that "there is no God" according to Science. This means that Science is not right (Science has sinned) before God. Because God knows that God exists.

Here is the proof of the spiritual world, and the essence of Dark Matter and Dark Energy; and by clicking on the author's name, we find other works: proofs of the Riemann Hypothesis and the ABC and Goldbach conjectures: Simulation Hypothesis and Dark Matter, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2103.0133
"For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict." Luke 21:15.

But all the top journals refused to publish any of the manuscripts without explaining journal motives and reasons. Why? Because my name is very well known on Google. I have a lot of religious articles online. Conclusion: I suffered for my faith in Jesus Christ.

What is more important than the proof of the Riemann hypothesis? Faith of the author. Only religiously passive authors are accepted for publication. Only authors who do not offend the devil or his world order are accepted: "I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14.

In centuries past, gender (and skin color) has determined whether the TRUE proof of the Riemann Hypothesis will be published. Now it is the religion: an atheist author or not.
Wrong, this film is one of the most dishonest films ever produced; wall to wall lies.

There is no 'war', no guns fired, nor bodies returned in bags.
Stein doesn't understand the separation of church and state and that religion may not be taught in classroom.

Creationism is a 4000-year old idea that has been shown to be incorrect.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
But all the top journals refused to publish any of the manuscripts without explaining journal motives and reasons. Why? Because my name is very well known on Google.
Lots of scientists will be very well known yet they get published. So simply being well known is not a reason for non-publishing. It is irrelevant.

questfortruth

Lots of scientists will be very well known yet they get published. So simply being well known is not a reason for non-publishing. It is irrelevant.
I have a lot of religious articles online. Conclusion: I suffered for my faith in Jesus Christ. "I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I have a lot of religious articles online. Conclusion: I suffered for my faith in Jesus Christ. "I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." John 17:14.
The link in your OP is to Astrophysics and
"Simulation Hypothesis and Dark Matter"
so I thought it was intended to be a scientific piece, rather than religious. The former category should presumably be peer-reviewed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

The satan is the evil spirit, thus, satan is the hatred itself. The pure hatred, the absolute evil, without any sign of love: "But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause." John 15:25.

Uh oh, back on the self aggrandisement spam... i though you had learned that RF has rules against spam, obviously not. And it looks like more and more people are noticing...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Since god Is said to interact with people, creates and manipulates the physical world, there has to be a point of physicality where the interaction occurs.

The thing is that theists cannot point to anything of the sort.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I see no spam, I have new results.
ec25f4b0146b5998a9d3bfbe8b8aad60.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Science does not deal with there being a "god" or "gods" one way or another largely because there's no solid evidence for or against there being a god or gods. Science requires objective evidence, and that simply is not to be found on this.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No proof exists, just subjective claims, speculation and conjecture outside science. The Creationism presented in the references has no, objective verifiable evidence to support it, and no relationship to science.

The above does not even meet the minimum standard for spam.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It is better than science, it is - Absolute Truth. Science tells: there is no God (look above in the beginning of the thread).

Read in detail the opening post. I see only speculation and conjecture based on a religious agenda. Science does not tell us anything about God, because there is no objective verifiable evidence in our physical existence for the existence of God.

As to the cause of religious wars the tribalism of ancient religions, such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam cause religious wars. Science in and of itself does not cause 'religious wars.'

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Science does not deal with there being a "god" or "gods" one way or another largely because there's no solid evidence for or against there being a god or gods. Science requires objective evidence, and that simply is not to be found on this.
Yes. objective evidence means that the evidence must be clearly defined and clearly, repeatably measured. God/Gods cannot be clearly defined in any way, and therefore are outside of the activities of science.