• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Really, there's not much COVID out there, by volume...

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Coke-20150730041122131.jpg

Sort of interesting fact: a British mathematician (Kit Yates from Bath University) has worked out that there are around 2 quintillion of those virus particles in the world at any one time. Using the virus's size (about 100 nanometers), and even allowing for space between because of their spikes, all of them could fit inside a single 330 ml Coke can (under 12 ounces).

Batya

Always Forward
Sort of interesting fact: a British mathematician (Kit Yates from Bath University) has worked out that there are around 2 quintillion of those virus particles in the world at any one time. Using the virus's size (about 100 nanometers), and even allowing for space between because of their spikes, all of them could fit inside a single 330 ml Coke can (under 12 ounces).
Wow, very interesting. Never would have guessed that such a little thing could have such a big impact on the world!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
View attachment 47725

I'm never drinking Covid Coke again.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me think about the ramifications. On a galactic scale you and I are very small, fast moving, unstable and rapidly evolving. We are like a foaming, transforming dynamic and intelligent goo...on a galactic scale. We scare the heck out of the galaxy.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Let me think about the ramifications. On a galactic scale you and I are very small, fast moving, unstable and rapidly evolving. We are like a foaming, transforming dynamic and intelligent goo...on a galactic scale. We scare the heck out of the galaxy.
And do you blame the galaxy? Sometimes, we scare the heck out of me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
View attachment 47725

We should launch that can into the Sun.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
shhhh!

tarasan

View attachment 47725

Maybe the conspirously theorists where right after all ;).

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I still feel like drinking coke after reading all this

You do what you want, Sir, but as for me, this is last time I ever in my life will attempt to get high by snorting a liquid product of the Coca Cola Company. Any liquid product!

Wasn't doing for me what I expected it would anyway. The cans I was buying in the grocery store must have been severely cut with water. Only explanation I can think of.