• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Really serious to know about God ? Then why dialogues ?

Rizdek

Conclusion is: If you are really serious to know about God, Creation, Purpose of life etc ? Close your eyes and ask questions to God itself.

Otherwise, as I already told above that.. Its just mere dialogues that was told you to speak in the film / movie a long time before this film / movie was started. :)[/QUOTE]

Which is why I wonder at all this hooplah about being able to pray in schools and other public places. I don't mind prayer in schools, etc., but isn't prayer supposed to be a private communion with the heavenly father? Why does anyone else have to hear it...pay attention to it...bow their heads during it, when someone else is talking to God?

They complain that they've kicked God out of schools and have taken prayer out of public schools. HOW does one do that? If I had a mind to and believed there was a Lord, I could walk into ANY school or public bldg and commune with the Lord. As I understand it from most theists...God is there...God is everywhere. NO ONE could stop me from talking to God.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Taking the word "Omniscience" into consideration, life is a film / movie produced by God. Reverse and Played....
Being the producer of this movie, "He" very well knows the very next-scene (Future) in advance. So don't try to be over smart here.

IF, you are asking questions, or discussing anything about God, Creation, Purpose of life, Who am I etc. with Another person (fellow-actor). Its just mere dialogues that was told you to speak in the film / movie a long time before this film / movie was started.

BUT-IF, you are closing your eyes and asking the same kinda questions to God-Itself. Than its NOT a dialogue. Because, this time you are NOT interacting with other fellow-actors in the film / movie. This time you are interacting with the Producer (God) itself.

Conclusion is: If you are really serious to know about God, Creation, Purpose of life etc ? Close your eyes and ask questions to God itself.

Otherwise, as I already told above that.. Its just mere dialogues that was told you to speak in the film / movie a long time before this film / movie was started. :)

The people right after you picked apart omniscience. I'll pick apart the notion that God is anything apart from the actors. This is not It's A Wonderful Life. This is one of these artsy movies where all the actors (including the female roles) are done by the same man.