• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reality tv.

kassi

You know how they have those Tv shows where certain groups of people stay together for certain lenghths of time? Well I decided thats what we need for Rf. A reality TV Show.
To see how long we could really put up with each other.:jiggy:

Do ya think we could stand it? :D

Fat Old Sun

That's one of the only good ideas for a reality show that I have ever heard.

A Catholic, a Jehovah's Witness, a Muslim, an Orthodox Jew, a Pagan, a Satanist, a Buddhist, and an Atheist all forced to live under one roof. Let the fireworks begin! :woohoo:

kassi

Fat Old Sun said:
That's one of the only good ideas for a reality show that I have ever heard.

A Catholic, a Jehovah's Witness, a Muslim, an Orthodox Jew, a Pagan, a Satanist, a Buddhist, and an Atheist all forced to live under one roof. Let the fireworks begin! :woohoo:
I just thought of something better than reality TV. Being the crew of " The Enterprise"
on Star Trek.:jiggy:

Which one of us would be the Commander? Please vote for your favorite.:D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ooo, and interesting idea! (And let's face it, RF is a lot like the reality show already. The weird thing is that the majority of us get along just fine.)

I vote for Rex as Captain/ Commander/ our fearless leader!

M

Majikthise

It's already been done on the sci fi channel.It was actually the only reality show I ever liked.I can't remember what it was called right now but it had a vampire,a voodoo priestess,a witch(Wiccan),a tatood and pierced primative, and a nudist(he was the coolest).they were just the judges.People in the house had to pass tests such as drinking blood,finding voodoo dolls in piles of pig entrails and walking across hot coals to win money.

Ooooooooooooh,money.Now there's a religion!