• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real Terrorism

ecco

Veteran Member
No need to fear, the Trump Administration is here (from the link in the OP...
"To imply members of EPA leadership are not committed to addressing PFAS is just ridiculous and completely false," the EPA said in a statement to CNN. "Taking action to address per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) is a top priority for the Administrator, EPA leadership and the entire agency."​

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
Or this :Fracking Can Contaminate Drinking Water
Ever increasing fracking outputs, our kids will face a huge problem beside plastic and Tesla batteries.

Only if the recipients of said "terrorism" are lactose intolerant.

No need to fear, the Trump Administration is here (from the link in the OP...
"To imply members of EPA leadership are not committed to addressing PFAS is just ridiculous and completely false," the EPA said in a statement to CNN. "Taking action to address per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) is a top priority for the Administrator, EPA leadership and the entire agency."​

Why is he milking and then dumping 12000 gallons a day. He doesn't have to milk the cow's the calf's would probably like the extra milk and the female would lower there production. I sure a small sample can be used to tell if the cow's milk is good or not.

As opposed to what? All that pretend terrorism?

I linked everyone to read my idea (Sorry For Disturb)
We should love drinking milk (pure natural Organic)
Milk is a baby food
I want to always drink milk to get merciful look from God to me
like babies

Sheep milk or cow

with respect

ecco

Veteran Member
I linked everyone to read my idea (Sorry For Disturb)
We should love drinking milk (pure natural Organic)
Milk is a baby food
You said, "milk is baby food," and you said, "We should love drinking milk".

That makes no sense. Since milk is food for babies, we (adults) should not be drinking it.

I want to always drink milk to get merciful look from God to me
like babies

Sheep milk or cow

with respect

I would rather be thought of as an adult, not a baby.

j1i

You said, "milk is baby food," and you said, "We should love drinking milk".

That makes no sense. Since milk is food for babies, we (adults) should not be drinking it.

I would rather be thought of as an adult, not a baby.

Most food products contain milk
Desserts, chocolate and a lot more

Milk is not forbidden for adults and this is what the Scriptures say
These are the habits of the generations we have inherited

But I use a special philosophy between me and God :D

thanks

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Why is he milking and then dumping 12000 gallons a day. He doesn't have to milk the cow's the calf's would probably like the extra milk and the female would lower there production. I sure a small sample can be used to tell if the cow's milk is good or not.
I could be mistaken, but my understanding is that you can't just up and stop milking milk producing cows. If a cow is producing milk, it has to be milked, otherwise they can suffer and even die What happens if you don't milk cows

ecco

Veteran Member
Milk is not forbidden for adults and this is what the Scriptures say

Whose scriptures? Yours? Do we really want to take advice on the value of different foods from something that was written over 1000 years ago?

the Glorious Qur’an:

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”

[Al-Qur’an 5:3]​

On the other hand, you're OK with consuming a liquid that was intended to drunk by baby cows, goats, and sheep.

j1i

Whose scriptures? Yours? Do we really want to take advice on the value of different foods from something that was written over 1000 years ago?

the Glorious Qur’an:

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”

[Al-Qur’an 5:3]​

On the other hand, you're OK with consuming a liquid that was intended to drunk by baby cows, goats, and sheep.

All the holy books in the world ( not Quran only) Jesus drink milks and David and Solomon and Moses and Krishna and Buddha all those drink milks
I love sharing life with others
These animals are harnessing us
They do not mind sharing
We protect it and take care of it
We must also maintain ecological balance
Hindus suffer from a large number of cows that spoil their crops

I think that i have a witty intelligence :D

I don't persuade you to change your behaviors you're free
I just offered my point of view to know the feelings of others of their right that they drink milk and should not be prevented
Especially if the cow asked me to drink :eek::p