• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real believers and war

sooda

Veteran Member
I would never let the Courts or lawyers or the Police target me for legal proceedings having just escaped the wrath of the State for whacking its criminals who were State-organised to persecute me. It is like that in the United Kingdom: the British live to exhibit a facade of civility that hides there very evil nature.

You think the British have an evil nature? No kidding?

Remté

If I understood your posts then I would provide you with the clarifications you deserve: you question what my truth path is. It was and is knowing what the reality is and living accordingly so as to survive and simply exist with dignity regardless of the UK State's wrath against me that underlies twenty years of persecution that I have endured with the help of God. God protected me to survive and fight these evil perpetrators. You do not seem to accept that I have evidence of this involvement by having followed the truth path.
Court order?

Shantanu

Court order?
Today I sent an email to my lawyer and wanted to blog it but when I started doing so it would not copy paste into the appropriate blog-post. Since I attribute every incident in my life to have had a divine purpose I aborted the blogging as God was advising me against it. On reflection it was the right thing to have happened or I would have been in serious legal trouble otherwise. This is just the latest example of what I regard as God's influence over my daily activities in withstanding the UK State persecution on me that has lasted 20 years.

Audie

Veteran Member
Always good to see Clancy Brown at work...even when he dies.
At least he always beats Plankton.

Super good movie,at least that first part
with B Scruggs.

Did you look up the story behind "Surly Joe
the Gambler"? Kind of interesting.

It was originally "Little Joe the Wrangler".
which predated even Roy Rogers, of the
upper paleolithic.

Remté

Today I sent an email to my lawyer and wanted to blog it but when I started doing so it would not copy paste into the appropriate blog-post. Since I attribute every incident in my life to have had a divine purpose I aborted the blogging as God was advising me against it. On reflection it was the right thing to have happened or I would have been in serious legal trouble otherwise. This is just the latest example of what I regard as God's influence over my daily activities in withstanding the UK State persecution on me that has lasted 20 years.
Well I hope it ends soon. But you're stealing the thread.

sooda

Veteran Member

How are you persecuted?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That appears to be completely not correct.
How do you define 'real believers'? I would define it as those with a sincere belief in God. And they run the full gamut from pacifists to killers.
Isn't it obvious?
"Real" believers are the ones who agree with me.

Remté

That appears to be completely not correct.
How do you define 'real believers'? I would define it as those with a sincere belief in God. And they run the full gamut from pacifists to killers.
Those who follow God nut just selfish desires. It's easy to tell. A real believer is a good person.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It's thrown about a lot here that religions cause wars and that's why it would be better if there were no religions.

But this completely ignores the vanity of man's mind.

1)People will find a reason to have war no matter what.
2)Those who justify war with religion unfairly are not real believers. It is wrong of them to claim to be so, but it is equally ignorant of one to imagine or claim that they are so.

Religion I see more not as a cause but as a way to motivate one group of folks against another. People when they get to thinking that God is on their side, they start to feel their cause (war) is righteous.

Of course this is not the only way to get folks to fight against each other but it is pretty effective.

So you get rid of religion you get rid of one tool that leaders use to get people to kill other people. They'll just come up with another way to motivate folks to war.

The threat of WMDs worked well for Bush and he threw in a little of God being on our side at the same time.

Remté

Religion I see more not as a cause but as a way to motivate one group of folks against another. People when they get to thinking that God is on their side, they start to feel their cause (war) is righteous.

Of course this is not the only way to get folks to fight against each other but it is pretty effective.

So you get rid of religion you get rid of one tool that leaders use to get people to kill other people. They'll just come up with another way to motivate folks to war.

The threat of WMDs worked well for Bush and he threw in a little of God being on our side at the same time.
I think if a person or many are a threat it isn't practical to "take one dangerous" tool away from them as well as the rest of the world to calm your racing mind for a bit. Chamomile tea?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
2)Those who justify war with religion unfairly are not real believers. It is wrong of them to claim to be so, but it is equally ignorant of one to imagine or claim that they are so.

Doesn't matter if the folks using religion to justify the war are real believers or not. It's only important that they can use religion to get the real believers motivated to go out and kill other folks.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I think if a person or many are a threat it isn't practical to "take one dangerous" tool away from them as well as the rest of the world to calm your racing mind for a bit. Chamomile tea?

Thanks for reminding me. Actually been looking for Ginseng tea. Ginseng promotes self happiness, to support the narcissist in me.