• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real believers and war

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, the best way to do so legally is to stuff their morons with words so that they are all unable to say anything back and so have to suffer in their cubby holes as state-organised morons.;)
I sense some animosity towards government thugs there.
I like that.

sooda

Veteran Member
Aye, some wars existed for religious reasons, eg, The Crusades.
With no religion, those reasons would be eliminated.
Of course, we'd still have wars...just fewer of them.
Non-believers can be thieving & violent too.

Religion is a good excuse for war.. Usually its about land or water or loot. Its easier to kill people and steal their property if you can demonize them first as heretics or Christ killers. Look at the Cathars and Templars

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Religion is a good excuse for war.. Usually its about land or water or loot. Its easier to kill people and steal their property if you can demonize them first as heretics or Christ killers. Look at the Cathars and Templars
Aye, if God has given you a piece of land,
you get to kill anyone else you find there.

Shantanu

I sense some animosity towards government thugs there.
I like that.
I had always the idea that Courts were not part of the State and had to monitor the State in its excesses in order to safeguard human rights but that is not the Case in the United Kingdom where the Courts are part of the establishment persecuting the citizens.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had always the idea that Courts were not part of the State and had to monitor the State in its excesses in order to safeguard human rights but that is not the Case in the United Kingdom where the Courts are part of the establishment persecuting the citizens.
We all live & learn.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was too innocent and idealistic and found myself in a Police State in all but name - of being a liberal democracy.
I avoid cops.
One never knows what agenda they have.
And the court system...horribly corrupt & incompetent.
It's full of lawyers.

Shantanu

I avoid cops.
It's full of lawyers.
I stay clear of the Police as well as the lawyers and Courts now, having just covered myself with an Appeal process to a Case lodged against the State in order to withstand further persecution from the State.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I stay clear of the Police as well as the lawyers and Courts now, having just covered myself with an Appeal process to a Case lodged against the State in order to withstand further persecution from the State.
Fortunately, I have no dealings in the court at the moment.
But that could change when I pursue some deadbeat tenants.

Audie

Veteran Member
Does it give more reasons though?

If someone abandons a religion, they adopt new beliefs, ideologies and values to fill the space that was vacated. These in turn may become new points of contention.

Absolutely, people do all manners of things.

But, you know, you can for example have siblings
that get along until there is an inheritance, then,
it is war.

Audie

Veteran Member
I was trying to study God as well as live a human life to withstand State-organised persecution. I was suffering from delusions right until the moment arrived this morning where I decided that I had attained all I was ever going to attain in my human endeavours at a high point that I had reached. Doing anything further would only lead to further State-organised persecution which I would not be able to survive against.

Ok I will leave you to it. We are not communicating.

Audie

Veteran Member
I avoid cops.
It's full of lawyers.

People do not like to beaten at poker, or in a legal
dispute. The better player with the better hand has
no need to cheat. It does make a good excuse for loss,
of course, to say they is all crooked.

There are corrupt and incompetent lawyers, yes.

Some bad doctors.

But at least, there is a mechanism for
driving them out, and they are in neither
case representative of the professions.

Shantanu

Fortunately, I have no dealings in the court at the moment.
But that could change when I pursue some deadbeat tenants.
I would never let the Courts or lawyers or the Police target me for legal proceedings having just escaped the wrath of the State for whacking its criminals who were State-organised to persecute me. It is like that in the United Kingdom: the British live to exhibit a facade of civility that hides there very evil nature.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
People do not like to beaten at poker, or in a legal
dispute. The better player with the better hand has
no need to cheat. It does make a good excuse for loss,
of course, to say they is all crooked.

There are corrupt and incompetent lawyers, yes.
What if the one with the worse hand cheats?

Shantanu

Ok I will leave you to it. We are not communicating.
If I understood your posts then I would provide you with the clarifications you deserve: you question what my truth path is. It was and is knowing what the reality is and living accordingly so as to survive and simply exist with dignity regardless of the UK State's wrath against me that underlies twenty years of persecution that I have endured with the help of God. God protected me to survive and fight these evil perpetrators. You do not seem to accept that I have evidence of this involvement by having followed the truth path.

Audie

Veteran Member
If I understood your posts then I would provide you with the clarifications you deserve: you question what my truth path is. It was and is knowing what the reality is and living accordingly so as to survive and simply exist with dignity regardless of the UK State's wrath against me that underlies twenty years of persecution that I have endured with the help of God. God protected me to survive and fight these evil perpetrators. You do not seem to accept that I have evidence of this involvement by having followed the truth path.

As I said, we are not communicating. I wish you well.