• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ready to lose it

BenTheBeliever

I AM READY TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!! My wife had another bi polar attack right after having one in jan that lasted until the end of feb. We are in debut real bad now. I've been trying to stay clam. I got her family going up and down about me getting a job cause she can't handle it not realizing I CAN'T HANDLE THE STRESS ETHER of taking care of her, my mom who lives with us and taking care of myself. My anxiety has been up the roof and for a day and a half I try to stay clam but I am ready to lose it. I am only one man trying to do everything and no one is giving me a freakin' break.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
I AM READY TO LOSE IT!!!!!!!! My wife had another bi polar attack right after having one in jan that lasted until the end of feb. We are in debut real bad now. I've been trying to stay clam. I got her family going up and down about me getting a job cause she can't handle it not realizing I CAN'T HANDLE THE STRESS ETHER of taking care of her, my mom who lives with us and taking care of myself. My anxiety has been up the roof and for a day and a half I try to stay clam but I am ready to lose it. I am only one man trying to do everything and no one is giving me a freakin' break.

I can empathize, sometimes work is a far more relaxing place for me than at home with family, at least it's a different kind of stress! A change is as good as a rest as they say...

PRAY PRAY PRAY! God doesn't want you to worry, He wants you to trust that He's got this. Ask Him what you need to do today. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Take a few minutes and just be in the stillness of His presence. Give it all to him, then let Him guide you. When you don't have anything left, He is strong enough.
Tell yourself that your worth is determined by God alone. He loves you, is always there with you, wants you to be happy, and He knows what you need. You can never make everyone happy, but if you please God that's all that matters. I'm' praying for you, especially because I'm exactly where you are.