• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rats! The Mister and I have Covid

GardenLady

We went on a trip to NYC. Took Amtrak, saw Hugh Jackman in The Music Man, ate in restaurants, took the ferry to the Statue of Liberty... We and our sister and brother-in law (and all of us over 65) have Covid. My husband tested positive on Sunday. I had negative tests on Sunday and Monday (both home test and PCR), but tested positive Tuesday morning (home and PCR).

We have both been feeling pretty crummy--tired, congested, coughing, headaches, and he had a fever (now gone). Neither of us lost taste/smell. We are vaxxed and boosted, so hopefully this is as bad as it gets and it will be over by this time next week.

The worst of it is, last Saturday morning, before we suspected Covid, I took my 98-year-old father to get some blood drawn. He and my mother tested negative today and their assisted living will keeping testing them for several days more.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We went on a trip to NYC. Took Amtrak, saw Hugh Jackman in The Music Man, ate in restaurants, took the ferry to the Statue of Liberty... We and our sister and brother-in law (and all of us over 65) have Covid. My husband tested positive on Sunday. I had negative tests on Sunday and Monday (both home test and PCR), but tested positive Tuesday morning (home and PCR).

We have both been feeling pretty crummy--tired, congested, coughing, headaches, and he had a fever (now gone). Neither of us lost taste/smell. We are vaxxed and boosted, so hopefully this is as bad as it gets and it will be over by this time next week.

The worst of it is, last Saturday morning, before we suspected Covid, I took my 98-year-old father to get some blood drawn. He and my mother tested negative today and their assisted living will keeping testing them for several days more.
So you've been hanging around humans.
That'll do it to ya.