• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rationality About Israel

Ellen Brown

There is not a lot of research behind what I am saying, but I'm old and have paid attention.

In reading the biography of Einstein, this I did many years ago, it mentioned that Einstein and some other experts got involved in Zionism. Over the years, I was amazed to hear people say that the Zionists are the ones who insisted on a home state for the Jews, and that many Jews were not in favor of a Palestinian invasion.

Stupid Evangelical Christians using their talent for talking through their Anuses, insisted that God gave them the land. Somehow they believe that by being loudly vocal and dramatic they are more convincing.

However, a couple times I have heard Jewish scholars say that God took their right away. So, I don't actually know if the land is theirs or not. I've been to Israel, and to me the land is awful. I am amazed at what the Jews have done with it! I'd rather live here in Oregon.

Some of the Israeli politics is ruthless and awful to me, though when you get in a war and lose your land to the victor, maybe the land is not yours any more? I'm still not understanding why most of Egypt is not learning Hebrew. Maybe Syria and Jordan too?

Then, of course if you go digging around in the prophetic writings about the End Times, you see that when it all hits the fan, the Jews are in the land, and many/most of them hide in a crack in the ground, I think somewhere around the Dead Sea, until everything calms down. Read it for yourself.

For me, "It is all a funny, funny riddle". Courtesy of John Denver.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some ultra-orthodox believe that the true Israel can only be established when the Messiah comes. They're a tiny minority.

As someone who was born a Jew, I cheered Israel on until the early 1970's when defense started turning into "greater Israel" with a claim to all the land that history and legend says was once Israel. Then with the current Israeli government and their apartheid attitude, I'm mostly of the "pox on both their houses" attitude since the governments and many of the people don't want to share the land but want to push the other side out at best.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It has always amazed me how some seem to consider what is called the "holy land " to be the centre of the universe.

Tazarah

There is not a lot of research behind what I am saying, but I'm old and have paid attention.

In reading the biography of Einstein, this I did many years ago, it mentioned that Einstein and some other experts got involved in Zionism. Over the years, I was amazed to hear people say that the Zionists are the ones who insisted on a home state for the Jews, and that many Jews were not in favor of a Palestinian invasion.

Stupid Evangelical Christians using their talent for talking through their Anuses, insisted that God gave them the land. Somehow they believe that by being loudly vocal and dramatic they are more convincing.

However, a couple times I have heard Jewish scholars say that God took their right away. So, I don't actually know if the land is theirs or not. I've been to Israel, and to me the land is awful. I am amazed at what the Jews have done with it! I'd rather live here in Oregon.

Some of the Israeli politics is ruthless and awful to me, though when you get in a war and lose your land to the victor, maybe the land is not yours any more? I'm still not understanding why most of Egypt is not learning Hebrew. Maybe Syria and Jordan too?

Then, of course if you go digging around in the prophetic writings about the End Times, you see that when it all hits the fan, the Jews are in the land, and many/most of them hide in a crack in the ground, I think somewhere around the Dead Sea, until everything calms down. Read it for yourself.

For me, "It is all a funny, funny riddle". Courtesy of John Denver.

Israeli people are not the biblical Jews/Israelites.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” [Revelation 2:9]