• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rastus and Liza

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
For reasons of 'P.C' I feel I ough to put a 'disclaimer clause' before this Joke - oh yes, it's another one of Michel's silly Jokes ! This is a Rastus and Liza joke.Well, it's the week end.........

Rastus and Liza had been married for years; they had always enjoyed a healthy sex life until one time, when Rastus felt he couldn't 'rise to the occasion' (No pun intended!!!)

Liza was becomming a bit frustrated; after a while of this state of affairs, Liza set Rasts off to the doctor.
"Now you mind you get that doctor to put you right !" she told him, as he left home that morning.

Liza heard nothing until the afternoon, when in strode Rastus. She gasped in amazement. "Rastus, Rastus, what have you been and gone and done; I told you to go and see the doctor !!!"

For there, standing in front of her was Rastus, resplendent in a black tuxedo, black trousers, shoes, white gloves, his hair cut, with a walking stick that he twirled in his hand, looking like a million dollars.

"Liza", said Rastus, "I did what you told me, I went to the doctor, and that doctor, he told me 'Rastus, you're impotent' - and I though, If I'ze inpotent, I'ze gonna dress impotent!!!:jiggy: