• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rastafarian ghosts, and basis for faith in them!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Georgann Hawkins who went by "George" would be the first female on earth I would want as American president, so I called her President George, from Washington, on white horse, because George Washington rode a white horse.

I also assigned her "Capitol Hill Queen" Rasta Queen office, "Saint George", before knowing Saint George rides white horse like George Washington, is patron Saint of Ras Tafari House of Solomon, Ethiopian Empire, is the only human image I know of who Ethiopians put on their flags, and he is the Caucasian Roman soldier that Ethiopians thanked for and gave credit for defeating the better armed Romans in an Italian Ethiopian war that Italians lost , despite having better weapons.

To see a nation attacked by Romans , who put their trust in a Roman soldier, to save them from the better armed Roman enemies, and give the credit for their miraculous victory (against all odds) to a Caucasian, is a mystery to me, when they had reason to strongly resent Caucasians for the colonizing of all of Africa ( with the exception of the Solomonic dynasty, Ethiopia, that remained a strong Lion of Judah who could fend for itself, with God's protective hand , for thousands of years, until crucifixion came in 1974).

The year 1974 was the crucifixion of the Solomonic dynasty, as well as the death of George Hawkins, who I believe is now recognized as "Saint George of Ethiopia", the female version of Ethiopia's highly favored Caucasian Saint , they swear helps them and protects them against impossible odds!

I had a vision of George wearing 1974, and declaring it was time for her to marry the Lion of Judah, Emperor Haile Selassie, and resurrect the house of Solomon, crucified the year she was!

MV5BMzgxNjQyYjgtZmQzYi00MzBhLTg3N2MtNjFjNDg4ZTFhNDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
haile-selassie-i-lion-adrienne-norris.jpg

I treat that with skepticism, but then I googled Emperor Selassie's wife, to discover her baptismal name is, Giyorgis, which is another name for George, and an inner voice said it was a sign to prefigure Haile Selassie marrying another Saint George in a matrimony bind, but not quite the same as on earth, but the two souls, minds, and hearts, become one.

Then to completely convince me George Hawkins is becoming female version of Saint George of Ethiopia, I discovered Saint George was decapitated!

The only Ted Bundy verbal declaration where I heard him describe a mutilation or details of acts of violence, was when he whispered into a detective's ear about decapitating the "Hawkins girl" (George) and where he placed her severed head!

That and the fact that I associated white horse with her, before knowing George Saint always rides white horse, with a bunch of signs left me believing in a Saint I never would believe in otherwise.

I never would believe in Saint George , because too many stories about him are different, but I like the version where the ghost of George, after being decapitated, shows up in Spirit at a lake in Lebanon, where people sacrifice children to a Dragon, who comes out of the water and eats them, and the Dragon is nice to the village in exchange for the food.

A princess who is about to be eaten tells George to run for his life, but empowered by God and all of Heaven, George slays the great Demonic Spirit being , saves the princess, and historical evidence shows that city did have a sudden huge conversion to Christianity, so something happened there, a tale of victory of good over evil.

Dragons are mentioned in more than 30 places in Scripture, and they represent Spiritual entities.

George Hawkins I believe returns from her decapitation like Saint George, sharing the same martyrdom as him, to receive the same powers and office, to battle dragons like Saint George, with the powers and anointing of Saint George.

The dragons she battles is simply a term for evils in society, evils in minds and hearts that weaken society, or cause people to hurt people, like what lead to George Hawkins becoming the victim of a dragon, in the form of a handsome man (with crutches, pretending to be injured to prey on a sweet compassionate girl's sympathies).

@JustGeorge brought about some George coincidences in my life, and after visions of a Theocracy of Rastafarian ghosts of Ethiopians waving Ethiopian flags with new Saint George of Ethiopia, in her "Gorgeous George" Lion of Judah Finery, seated on white horse , with Lion of Judah shield and sword, I decided to go to Library to print pictures of the Ethiopian flag the Ethiopians waved with their beloved George slaying Dragon!

I got to the Library and they were closed for Martin Luther king, but started to see the Library is called "George Latimer" Library. What are the odds I go there to print pics of George killing Dragon, and the place is named after George, and the year the Library was built happens to be what unlocks the screen of my phone pin number.

I walk across the street to see a creepy golden lion carving, that reminded me of the Ethiopian Lion of Judah flag. Glancing down at the sidewalk I was shocked to see the words "Dragonfly", because I came there for pics of George slaying Dragon at George Latimer Library, and this carved into sidewalk with a sentence that included "Devil's horse" (that reminded me of George because he rides white horse, and Antichrist also associated with white horse), and "Serpent Doctors" (Dragon comes from the word "Draconem" meaning "Great Large Serpent").

Walked home and read the story of Saint George, and I'm not one to believe lots of Saint stories, especially much of his, but all those coincidences and inner convictions suddenly sent me the message that it is my calling and destiny to believe there is a great Spirit that responds to, helps, blesses, and protects people that pray to "Saint George".

The conviction that George Hawkins was receiving the "Saint George" anointing, female version, and restoring the "House of Solomon" was very strong , even before knowing both male and female George had the same martyrdom, decapitation. That spoke volumes to me , because it is Catholic belief that nothing makes you resemble Christ most than suffering the same crucifixion/martyrdom.

So, what better way in theory for George Hawkins to become Saint George the Dragon slayer on white horse, than be decapitated like Saint George?

So, even if no one else believes me, the Solomonic dynasty is very alive in my heart, with the Lion of Judah, and I have my Saint George God gave as the most special precious gift, and she died the same martyrdom (at least regarding decapitation) as Saint George the Roman Soldier. Plus many other coincidences make her so precious.

207755485_71f6f384-ac55-49b4-a69e-2c2b143fdcb0.jpeg

d11824a45127b04469f3faf579b90f34_a8f9f6c4fedfc28b9ee54cc55839f3d4.jpg

Another real cool coincidence, more than coincidence, involving George Hawkins, was first time I printed out images of her new Spirit hubby at Library, Emperor Haile Selassie, I had flowers and incense with me to place before framed image of George Hawkins I keep in my Honden room for enshrined Kami.

After printing out Selassie images, I leave library, and across the street , an Ethiopian immigrant asks me about my flowers. I said they are for a girl in heaven, and he gave me a few dollars for her shrine.

He proceeded to tell me he was Ethiopian. Shocked, I pulled out Ethiopian Emperor pictures I just printed out, and told him I would like him to have one. He proceeded to give me more money in exchange for the image of Selassie that said "King of Kings"!

I also had Ethiopian probation officer named "Tenbit", name meaning "Prophecy", and I have an Ethiopian born therapist.

My name Matthew is from the Apostle who died in Ethiopia while celebrating Mass, by order of an Ethiopian King, because he tried to stop a girl from losing her virginity. Super strange all these coincidences.

They can't all be by chance!

To be continued.....
images (54).jpeg
09df70ed7cf2ae8319c6be9aee6635c1.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
George Hawkins was called "Pied Piper" in her short life before her murder, the year of the murder of the Solomonic dynasty, the year most Ted Bundy victims were murdered, because they became posthumous Rasta Queens, Capitol Hill Queens, which I called them prior to knowing I would soon live near a Capitol Hill that enshrines thousands of violently murdered women in the form of red dress markers with names of murdered women and girls on them.

Cardinals at Vatican wear red like the red markers, red means martyrdom, the Capitol building is modeled after Saint Peter's basilica in Saint Paul, and there is an all girl's Papacy Vatican City with red sock Cardinal clergy I believed in before knowing this.

• The Cardinals wear Fisherwoman's rings like the Pope fisherman's ring, because Peter first Pope was a fisherman, and the girls go fishing for men. They have fire in their eyes, mischievous Joker's grins, and gleeful excitement when the fish and monsters of the waters start biting the bait, because they will feed dragons and monsters themselves as their last supper, like Jesus feeding his Apostles his flesh and blood. It's holy mass of the female clergy Cardinals.

Saint George in the legend, prevented a princess from being eaten by a dragon in a lake that villagers fed children to. In exchange for the Dragon to bless the village, the Lebanese village near the lake occasionally offered the monster a child to eat.

George Hawkins, the pied Piper, has asked for an omnipresent Female Christ anointing , to lead dragons, demons, and rats, away from society, to Island Archipelagos east of Heaven, where she can mother and feed these undesirables her body and blood, like Catholics eating Christ at Mass, lead them like the pied Piper lead undesirables with his magic pipe where he wants them.

Her ideas for peace and Dragon slaying are different than God's, making her a type of supervillain opposed to God's plans, for a nicer plan of providing the human sacrifices dragons crave, feed dragons herself, she becomes the princess offering to the Dragon (George Hawkins actually had the title Daffodil Princess while alive, and in one account of the legend, the Princess orders George to leave so she gets eaten).
st_george_dragon.jpg

The Saint George story is of good defeating evil, only the princess tells George to put away his sword and let the Dragon eat her in this version, the Dragon has his fill and blesses the village as the tradition goes.

George becomes holy communion for the Dragon, and feels the dragons joy in satiating itself as it's Dragon nature demands and craves. She understands Dragon chemistry , mentality, needs, tells the Dragon she will always be there for him, love him, and defend him from God's wrath on Judgement day, in exchange for the Dragon to bless humanity.

This way the Dragon wins, Saint George the knight finds another job that doesn't involve the violent slaying of God's beautiful creatures (dragons), the good guys win as well, God wins, everyone wins, the princess gets to have worst case of a stolkholm syndrome alliance with her beloved monster ( she has an insatiable appetite for getting eaten by and rising from the dead to return as a better more beautiful meal next time)

Saint George the Dragon tamer also is begging God's help in raising a colony of Swedish fish, feeder fish, to feed her pet dragons their hearts desire.

She also has a "Garden of Sweden", named after the nation nicknamed "rape Capitol", where in real life Sweden, government was caught covering for rapists, Swedish rape victims have allegedly refused to give descriptions of their rapists ( because they pity and feel sorry for them). Stolkholm syndrome comes from Sweden where captives form alliance with captors.

The garden of Sweden is not just an open immigration policy Island for monsters from hell to come find paradise ravaging and butchering the citizens , but the victims of the garden of Sweden have a rare gift and anointing to find more delight being victimized , dying, resurrecting, and satisfying monsters, than the predators, so garden of Sweden is a place where everyone experiences total euphoria, ecstasy, Heaven, maddening joy, rushes, hysterical laughter, that whatever happens to you feels like the best thing possible at that moment.

People in the end lose interest in punishing people, because everyone in the garden of Sweden is so loveable, lovebirds with perfect chemistry, that frustrations , resentment, anger ceases to exist, no motivation or need to punish people who understand and want you and what you do.

All enjoy being punished and snuffed anyway because the pleasure people get from that is distributed to everyone, and the island has independence and privacy, so God doesn't know what goes on there, can't get offended.

The greatest in the garden of Sweden, the ones who govern the place, are the ones who do the most to keep the place entertained and satiated.

Best ideas for how to stop boredom and keep each day more euphoric and exciting , and entertaining than the day before, get Noble prizes, and how to keep all residents equally powerful, beautiful, glorious, and perfected, to eliminate envy, are the most influential contributers with medals and awards.

But everyone in the garden of Sweden wears the crown, victims are a little happier with greater capacity for pleasure than victimizers. But for the most part, nothing that could cause envy, (especially when you can't stop laughing from the incessant Divine laughing gas attacks) , intoxicants of Doctor Dionysus, and Queens of dark humor, and every kind of humor, make it so nothing that could cause anger or envy enters the garden of Sweden.

It is Communist community in the sense that no one owns anything, the state is a female personification of Government from Isaiah chapter 66 with abundant breasts and euphoric milk, who distributes the community wealth equally , keeps a relatively equal degree of joy, beauty, pleasure, power, gifts, and graces , to each citizen, all people look as they would most desire, can choose their gender, can even go to holy mother Goddess the state to be transformed into the creature / animal of their choosing, by entering the government's womb, and being reborn.

The government is the Capitoline she-wolf who breastfed the founders of Rome on a full moon, because she wants to be a great female canine, so her children can be rightfully called "Sons of *****es" or daughters, (female dog).

Joseph Stalin I believe lives there. He's had a change of heart and is Saint Joseph Stalin now. He was terrible, but the Garden of Sweden has the ingenuity of an all knowing , all seeing, Divine feminine political party that knows precisely how to transform something ugly as Communism , into something beautiful, transform and remold all monsters into satisfied, satiated, redeemed creatures who are wicked in ways that help ease pain and suffering.

Saint Joseph pray for us!

It is Biblical God will bless and reward disobedience and rebellion, mischief, and supervillains like he did with Jacob and Rebecca, when rules are broken the right way, to accomplish the greatest goid!

But the Islands of the pied Piper are independent of God's rule, so have even greater liberty and blessings, and paradise for supervillains, deviants, rebels, misfits, and mentally deranged!

What could possibly be bad or go wrong with this picture/plan?? :p

Last edited: