• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raspberry Pi 4 released

Tumah

Veteran Member
upload_2019-6-25_15-34-36.png

David T

Premium Member
This will be interesting to watch in my hobbiest field 3D printing. Right now its used as a controler board add on for monitoring printing. With base prices starting at under $200 for 3d printers its definitely an affordable field to explore now. Although geeking out at what really is work is odd, i admit that! But my goal is ultimately metal casting so there. Oh thats also work.

On a side note related to religious forums GOD or MATH creates the real object for the crackpot (we exist in a virtual reality) folk.

Maybe thats a new fantasy hypothesis for intelligent design theorists, where God uses math but without a computer!!!! WOW!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I really think they did a good job triple-ing the raw performance of the Pi in the Pi 4, which results in a 2x+ improvement in speed more often than not.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I don't care what anyone says, this is news:
Why should anyone have a problem with Raspberry Pi. A computer is a computer, better than spending a huge amount on normal desktops. I will wait till it arrives in India. I want to have one and it is so affordable - and a new experience.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm thinking about doing something pretty crazy. It's rather than buy a new $700-900 PC like I was planning on, buying one of these, saving some money, and putting a lot of time and energy into it. There's really no comparison which is better, the PC, but you can customize your OS on the Pi, you have great community support, just fantastic even. And I might watercool it. Maybe. If this means waiting a month or more for things to be sorted out where the parts necessary exist to watercool it, so be it.