• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What's a kraft dinner? the only kraft we know over her is kraftwerk.

Got to be taken with huge amounts of ketchup
81bAasNmCmL._SL1500_.jpg

Kraft macaroni and cheese. To protect innocent eyes I will put the "cheese" behind a spoiler. Do not click on it if you do not have a strong stomach:

original-23882-1429805184-21.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What's a kraft dinner? the only kraft we know over her is kraftwerk.

Got to be taken with huge amounts of ketchup
That is definitely the better Kraft. American Kraft....well.....it's a cheese.....stuff? And definitely some very gross mac 'n "cheese." And though they call it American Cheese, which is fitting given it's processed nature, the man Kraft himself was a Canadian. So, it's rightfully called "What Happens When Canadians Go Bad Cheese."

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
81bAasNmCmL._SL1500_.jpg

Kraft macaroni and cheese. To protect innocent eyes I will put the "cheese" behind a spoiler. Do not click on it if you do not have a strong stomach:

original-23882-1429805184-21.jpg

Is it as bad as the cheese you have over there that sprays out of a can? It's the reason god hates America.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've been to both Detroit & NYC.
The latter is nastier because of over-crowding.
And it's filled to the brim with New Yawkers.

I’ve been to both too, and Detroit is worse, but nowhere near as bad as what ever that accent you’re trying to use is,,,,because I’ve never hear that anywhere in the Northeast