• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Acts of Kindness

Lightkeeper

We work hard here debating and discussing and sometimes we get caught up in it. We forget that everyone here is trusting us to hear them and be kind to them. This thread is to help us refresh from the hard work. Let's use it to do or say something kind to someone here. I am going to start by giving some frubals and coins and tell you all that you are great people.

SoulTYPE

Got me started here:

Lightkeeper - A cerain PM of yours made me realize how much you care about RF,Thankyou. You are a caring person.

Watcher - No matter how wacky I am, you always respond to my posts, Thanks.

Rex - for having so much patience with me.

Maize - I am sorry I misjudged you and you aren't all bad.

Ceridwen - a really fun person to talk to.

Mrs C - Someone I can really talk to and share animations (gifs)with.

Robtex - You are a very helpful person indeed! You show you care for others benefits.

HelpMe - ah my brother. We stick together dude.

Haujiro - no matter what gets you down you always come out fighting. A true spirit.

Runt - a nice person with great interests and a sense of humour.

Witness dude - You put a lot of time and effort into helping others understand your opinion.

Spinkles!- Where do I start? you're a true comic huckster.

bastet - I actually think highly of you and I am sorry if I misunderstood you.

Feathers -the woman with charm!:jiggy:

Martha - Your love for everyone is really good to see no matter what their beliefs are.

Mister Emu - not afraid to speak out; has a lot of courage.

FYREBRIGID - A very unique person who doesn't hold back. (in a good sense)

Pah - no matter what our differences are, you are a comic genius.

I apologize if I have left anyone out, please state your name, because I am sure that
you all are really nice people.

Fluffy

A fool
I haven't been here long so I feel kinda embarassed to give praise to people I hardly know. However, I would like to thank martha for sending me a PM on my first day here since it really made me feel accepted into this community. Also thanks to you, SoulTYPE01, for adding me on MSN. You seem like a really interesting person and I hope we get to talk again soon.

Lastly, thankyou to everyone in this community for creating such a place where anyone can share their beliefs in an atmosphere of respect and tolerance.

SoulTYPE

Returning this to top of Page LK, cos I forgot someone:

TVOR - brains and humour wrapped up together.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
dancingrosered.gif
Dance with me my friends!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
My hat's off to TVOR...

But we have had a mutual admiration society going since I have been here! Together we have most bases covered! :D (He is the reason for my title)

And to Deut,

He gets agitated, and yet constrains himself and uses humor to boot. You ROCK man!

Don't forget SOGFPP!

He doesn't quite understand me yet, but has thus far refrained from excommunicating me from RF!

To Linus...

I have no idea exactly WHAT you believe, but you are a kindred spirit if there ever was one.

Ceridwen...

So much insight! You ROCK too!

Pah...

I would be remiss to not mention that you care more than anyone on this board about PEOPLE. Blessed are the Peacemakers... count yourself one, my friend.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
TVOR - I think your name says it all my friend

SoulTYPE - a fellow lover of the Belmonts and d20's...can't go wrong with that

Maize - whose daily prayers and wisdom posts are always beneficial for me

pah - a wealth of information and civility

Deut. - perhaps the most analytical and logical of any poster i've seen

Rex - who makes it all possible

Lightkeeper - my favorite and most insightful thread starter

goodjewishboy - just the avatar man! i love it man

and what the hey...props to everyone on here...even if we don't agree it always makes for great discussions!:jiggy: :jiggy: