• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ramadan Kareem

croak

Trickster
Hey everyone. I'm RearingArabian, as you've probably noticed. I joined ages ago as canadianhorsefan, some of you might remember me. Maybe. Anyways, it's changed a lot and I congratulate Mr. Admin. :jiggy:

croak

Trickster
Thanks everyone. This site is a whole lot better. Though, I've noticed I keep getting out of chat and it tells me than "this user is already logged in" or something. Can you fix the problem, Rex? Also, I get

vBulletin Message
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

a lot. Can you figure out the problem?:help:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome back! I seem to recall you had some interesting posts as CanadianHorseFan. I look forward to your posts as RearingArabian -- love that name!

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey Rearing I love the website. Your english is strong. Would you tell us somethings about yourself, hobbies and such and maybe one thing about Lebanon that outsiders are not likely to know. I like the weblink you provided and wanted to throw one in that I have found recently and hope to learn from.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary.html

croak

Trickster
Thanks, Sunstone, I love the name too! :p
Well, I've been in Lebanon for 7 years now, but I was born in Canada. However, I'm Lebanese originally (if you go way back, no, but I'm saying recently). I really like Arabian horses and that's the reason why RearingArabian is my nickname. I also like computers and do get really good grades in IT class. I'm also good at English and I like writing, although sometimes, my teacher says something is really good and I'm like, "What? This is good? I though you were gonna say this is okay, but you can do better. Wait, perfect?! " I do know some Arabic, mish ikteer bas howwi quayyis. :)
A litlle thing about Lebanon: it used to be called the Paris of the Middle East, and they weren't lying. Although there are still mines and broken buildings and Israeli renaissance planes flying overhead, it is still a country of great diversity. It's possible to go skiing in the summer! And you get really nasty sunburns if you don't put sunscreen. There are beautiful scenic areas and many ancient artfacts. We are the former home of the Phoenicians, and you can see empty murex shells deep in the sea from the olden days. It's an amazing place you should all visit. Although we aren't exactly happy with what's going on in America, we aren't racists. We accept the people, just we hate the government. And one thing you will soon find out by coming here: Although they may be very hospitable to foreigners and will treat you like a king or queen, we aren't exactly like that between ourselves. So two drivers shouting and cursing each other is a daily occurence. :p
That's a good site you found, robtex. Don't count on me to know them well, though. I'm not exactly the best at Arabic. Actually, I'm closer to absolute failure. :(