• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rajasthan or UAE ?

ronki23

This year I want to go to Amritsar in Punjab and spend Diwali in Gujarat.

I'm wondering whether I should take Etihad and stopover in Abu Dhabi or go to Rajasthan in between Amritsar and Gujarat.
Both of these areas are in a desert so there'll be desert safari in both. On one hand Rajasthan has colourful cities and palaces but on the other hand Abu Dhabi is cosmopolitan.

I did Dubai and Sharjah in 2004 so I'm not doing them again.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You're the only one that can answer that question. You could always use the trick I've used from time-to-time. Flip a coin. If you like the decision go for it. If you suddenly feel "nope" then to to the other place. It was a helpful trick to me anyway.

JIMMY12345

This year I want to go to Amritsar in Punjab and spend Diwali in Gujarat.

I'm wondering whether I should take Etihad and stopover in Abu Dhabi or go to Rajasthan in between Amritsar and Gujarat.
Both of these areas are in a desert so there'll be desert safari in both. On one hand Rajasthan has colourful cities and palaces but on the other hand Abu Dhabi is cosmopolitan.

I did Dubai and Sharjah in 2004 so I'm not doing them again.
Rajasthan definitely.India abounds with nice shopping malls so can always do those on weekends.

ronki23

Rajasthan definitely.India abounds with nice shopping malls so can always do those on weekends.

Can you go around Rajasthan by coach or is it too big ?

Because I fear first class train tickets will sell out when they go on sale 4 months in advance