• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rahul Gandhi gets 2-years jail sentence for caste slur, now on bail.

Karma77

Well, we have free and fair elections. In the recent State election in Karnataka, Modi's party lost quite heavily and Congress (INC) has formed the government. Election Commissioners (we have three at any moment) are chosen by the Prime Minister, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and the leader of the opposition in Parliament.

We have a strong Supreme Court free from any government influence. Judges choose future judges. We know the line of succession of the Chief Justices of Indian Supreme Court till May 25, 2031. Nothing fishy there. No one can influence them. That will be a crime.

Once appointed, neither any Judge of the Supreme Court nor an Election Commissioner can be removed by the Government. Their position is safe-guarded by the Constitution. Indian Constitution has an excellent system of checks and balances.

Future Chief Justices of India: SC’s line of succession: Meet the future CJIs
"Upon the retirement of Justice JB Pardiwala on August 11, 2030, Viswanathan -- the 10th lawyer to be directly elevated to the top court as a judge - will become the CJI and remain in the post till May 25, 2031, if the line of succession is not disturbed*."
* That is a death of any of the future incumbent.

If Modi has not transgressed law, why should you term him as a fascist? If he does, Supreme Court will stop him. What makes you say that India has a fascist government? Just because your views differ from the views of the Modi Government? Indian Government derives its authority from the people of India.
well, i differ with you. Lyndon was right. india has become a fascist govt. now under Modi's rule. I mean just open your eyes. Just because you're from india doesn't mean that you have to turn a blind eye to the facts. There is o freedom left in India. it's time you waken and do something before 2024 elections rather than saying about anything. It's good to speak great about one's country but it's even greater to protect it like a warrior. Read this -

Karma77

Muslims, Christians and Sikhs would disagree with your fascist Hindu government
I am a born Hindu , now australian. But I also disagree with the fascist Hindu Government. Modi is destroying India and anybody who has seen the series 'how to be a tyrant' on Netflix, they will know specifically from episode no.4 i guess 'change the truth' . He did exactly that by buying so many media houses. he said the same in NewYorkTimes Interview also after Gujarat Riots (which they have banned that documentary in India) - he said, 'that the biggest mistake i did was not to control the narrative via media'. ah! people speak truth under the lie detector, don't they ;-)

Karma77

Muslims, Christians and Sikhs would disagree with your fascist Hindu government
I am a born Hindu , now australian. But I also disagree with the fascist Hindu Government. Modi is destroying India and anybody who has seen the series 'how to be a tyrant' on Netflix, they will know specifically from episode no.4 i guess 'change the truth' . He did exactly that by buying so many media houses. he said the same in NewYorkTimes Interview also after Gujarat Riots (which they have banned that documentary in India) - he said, 'that the biggest mistake i did was not to control the narrative via media'. ah! people speak truth under the lie detector, don't they ;-)

Karma77

It is not, unless there is discrimination based on caste, for which we have strict laws. How does it matter if Rahul is a Ghandy or Narendra is a Modi? Or some one is a Planck or Einstein? We all generally have last names.
Do you really live in India? Open your eyes ! No caste discrimination. My foot! I follow a lot India news 'coz my friends there. This is just 2 days ago. This BJP minister urinated on a child because he thinks he is lower caste. Either you are sleeping or you're paid by BJP itself to keep its image good through these forums. Link-

Karma77

It is not, unless there is discrimination based on caste, for which we have strict laws. How does it matter if Rahul is a Ghandy or Narendra is a Modi? Or some one is a Planck or Einstein? We all generally have last names.
Do you really live in India? Open your eyes ! No caste discrimination. My foot! I follow a lot India news 'coz my friends there. This is just 2 days ago. This BJP minister urinated on a child because he thinks he is lower caste. Either you are sleeping or you're paid by BJP itself to keep its image good through these forums. Link-

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yes, I live in India and I follow politics here. You are trying to spread lies. The person who urinated on the face of a lower caste person was not a BJP Minister. He has been arrested and part of his house built without permission has been demolished.

The-30-year-old-accused-Pravesh-Shukla-was-arreste_1688583022795.jpg

BHOPAL/REWA: Authorities in Madhya Pradesh's Sidhi district on Wednesday demolished a portion of a house belonging to 30-year-old Pravesh Shukla, hours after he was arrested and booked under stringent National Security Act (NSA) for allegedly urinating on a tribal man, officials said.05-Jul-2023

Arrest under National Sefcurity Act means no chance of bail. The person will get at least a five year jail-sentence (that is the minimum for a caste-related crime). It can be more.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
well, i differ with you. Lyndon was right. india has become a fascist govt. now under Modi's rule. I mean just open your eyes. Just because you're from india doesn't mean that you have to turn a blind eye to the facts. There is o freedom left in India. it's time you waken and do something before 2024 elections rather than saying about anything. It's good to speak great about one's country but it's even greater to protect it like a warrior. Read this -
India is a democracy. Not just this person, but millions will not vote for Modi's party, millions will. So what?
We have 1,421 million people.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has once again topped the global rating amongst world leaders with an approval rating of 76 per cent, according to a Morning Consult survey. US based consultancy firm, Morning Consult ranked PM Modi as the most popular global leader for the month of June.

_120717132_mediaitem120717131.jpg

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What a repulsive, backward culture. To horribly mistreat an innocent child over some arbitrary, nonsensical bull****. The caste system is trash, and anyone who supports it deserves a good slap.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No surprise if he does things like cutting evolution from education.
No. The reason is that Modi gave money to all poor people (including Muslims) for construction o of lavatories, houses, gave gas connections, brought drinking water to villages, to farmers, and since the outbreak of Covid is giving free rations. He has outlawed The practice of 'triple talaq', divorce by men by saying the word 'talaq' three times or even communicating by phone, whatsapp, facebook or e-mail. These are the reasons that Muslims could vote for Modi.
He is now trying to come up with a 'uniform civil code' which will free Muslim women from Shariah fetters and help them in getting maintenance after divorce, share in parental or husband's property, custody of children, etc. After all, all Muslim families have daughters too who face these problems.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
He also licks Putin's boots.
He does not lick anyone's boots. Not of Putin, not of Biden and not of XI. India goes by its own (foreign) policy). At the moment, he chairs the G-20 group, was in US (addressed UN and the two houses of US) and Saudi Arabia a few days ago. Today, he is in France (will be a Chief Guest at the Bastille Day celebrations) and will visit UAE on his way back.