• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rage and the Dark Arts

Orias

Left Hand Path
Power.

It is one word that describes the title, rage and the dark arts.

But what comes with power? If you are a great warrior or magician? Grace. Responsibility.

One of the reason I have chosen the dark arts is because it gave me control and power over the many advesary I have encountered in my life. It gave me control over myself, the greatest advesary in my life. It has given me desire to seek the true unknown and explain events that have happened in my life with a sense of righteousness. For I am a seeker who knows what he is seeking, I am a soul dealer, dealing souls and everyone has distinct knowledge and emotion.

I can recall at least two times I had a walk in soul. And each presence it's own vibration. But I have learned, we have two souls, one connected to Earth the other is heaven (cosmos). In the other dimensions there are many spirits and lurkers, giants and fairies. You may think I'm crazy, but I've seen them through the phenomena of sleep terror. There is the residual effect, and the sentient effect. Guess what, you're alive, you are living, you are the sentient effect. You are living soul in a flesh capsule, you're residual energy is what you most commonly feel and think about and leave behind.

There is evil in this world, Satan is not the epitome of evil. Evil is its own realm and it exists outside this satanic plane and seeps its way in through by association and disassociation. Because you know what Satan ultimately resembles? Balance. If there is opposition, then there is a balance. Satan is balance. Wisdom gained from adversity. The celebration of diversity. It is the necessary role in the cosmos but not directly related to morality, because generally Satanic morality is GOOD morality because it is empowering to the individual who is seeking something better.

At least I shouldn't have to say most of us know not to commit crimes or harm innocent people.

And so evil is its own force compelled by something outside of this plane. Just as good is also compelled by something outside of this plane. Which both make up this plane, a realm of opposition where the two forces meet.

At this point your probably asking, what the heck does this have to do with rage and the dark arts.

If this existence is the epitome of colliding forces that created everything (as CERN is trying to replicate with the big bang) then certainly there is some room for us to manifest the greater nature of what I refer to as the duality, good and evil. In this world of Opposition what is good to some spirits is bad to others. This is where feelings of rage and despair can be both for good, or evil, depending on which end you are on.

So a righteous individual who is inspired, may appear as being quite mad to others who aren't on the same wavelength. And this is where the arts come in...power, rage, madness, they can all cause corruption and permeate evil. But if you are of the arts you know what destruction you can cause, you know that to operate or work the magical devices within requires sacrifice, sacrifice which is you, your energy. You're ability to ride of the wave of inspiration is magnified, because you are more receptive to it. So you become inspired, rage is not evil, it is passion, the dark arts are not destructive, it's trailblazing a sense of perception in a world shrinking and demanding change and blocking us into a box

It is human to have rage, you have passion and desire. This is a gift from the duality in a world so content to sit on the fence. With this comes great responsibility. Imagine your celestial energy and the world around you is liquid. You're movements, thoughts, cause waves, ripples through the cosmos. This is projection. If you move violently, those around you will suffer with violence, if you are gentle and graceful those around you will be undisturbed.

You are a Satanic being, you have all these qualities, you are incredibly powerful and you're very influential, so be careful how you move your spirit around, those righteous individuals empower others, they do not destroy them. So the blade is not for destruction, rather self preservation and preservation of your loved ones.

Xeper and Remanifest

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
You just might like to investigate Mahakala. (Does his black flame look familiar? ;) )
6-armiger_Mahakala21.jpg