• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Radiation and Lies

7he4uthor

japan-radiation-map33.jpg

well to answer the question Kathryn attempted to
lets ask a nuclear physicist who worked on the manhattan project

Talk - Leuren Moret - Depleted Uranium
[youtube]2DVhUcld4oY[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DVhUcld4oY&feature=player_embedded#at=439

that should answer the question

Ive only put 140 hours of study into this
she has over 40 years, and states that those tests which you allege are harmless have caused permanent genetic damage to those exposed.
listen carefully to her explain the efects of exposure and you'may change your mind when you say ''i havent been affected by all those tests''
you have !

secondly I'll bet you didnt read my research cuase your question was already answered by it in ''several'' of the sources i listed in my database
The Truth Forum • View topic - Japan --- Radiation and Lies --- DATA BASE

the title is radiation LIES for a reason
my dad is a retired physicist in aero-space-tech, and his friend [cant say names] high up in atomic reasearch canada

many wish to keep the truth occulted:

the atomic power comminssion
the military
the nuclear power corporations
the banking industry
the government
and several other groups who stand to lose so much if the truth is known

my moms last words to me were
'we are too old for it to matter to us'

keep in mind there are huunderds of nuke facilities and their predicted lifespan [in studies from the 70s] was 50-60 years ... so chernobyl was a little early but if they all blew today their breakdown would be on time as most were built 50 years ago.

fukashima has been irradiating america for over a month
canada shut down its monitoring stations [i have a letter from a friend]

Thanks for your enquiry.
from March 31 onward reports re radiation levels have dried up. Google and Yahoo searches are producing nothing after March 31st.
Also we heard that Health Canada and the Canada Food and Drug Inspection Agency have stopped monitoring and parked their portable stations in Victoria.

Why they decided to do that is not known. Perhaps a bureaucrat with a large opinion of themselves has decided based on what they believe there is no threat. This is of little comfort to those of us that live here on the west coast.
It appears even the US Gov. EPA has stopped reporting Air quality in the Seattle area after March 31st. go here to check latest report.

http://www.epa.gov/radiation/rert/radnet-sampling-data.html#air

I just heard an interview with an Ontario MLA who is also a doctor who mentioned not less than 4 times in the interview that they have been told to say" there is very little threat" but he personally has his doubts based on experience with patients from the Chernobyl disaster.

I wish I could give you more information but I have not been able to find any recent reports.

and the epa raised its ''allowable level of rads''' days after she blew. i expect to see radiation sicknesses in the pacific northwest region of america
within 8 months tops.

anyone nortn of the equator who thinks they wont be affected has not read the hard work ive done
http://www.7he7ruth.com/japan-radiation-and-lies-data-base-t68.html creating a databse for easy research
i am near guatemala in the safe zone where ive been since march 12th, when i saw the film of the explosion ... i knew, read my study you will see, how bad it is.
from here i can safely study and gather intel

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
secondly I'll bet you didnt read my research cuase your question was already answered by it in ''several'' of the sources i listed in my database
As I said early, when I see the phrase "NWO" that article automatically looses all credibility because there is no such thing, and I don't waste my time by reading further.

7he4uthor

That’s a horribull chart ! [I left out the W]
Radiation is like lead tooth fillings or fluoride
Some say it won’t hurt other show it does...
How many ppl with fluoride in their tap water know the Nazis used it in concentration camps as a mind control drug? Or that Prozac is just more fluoride? Ignorance is bliss?
Do you know how many ppl post that same chart on threads on this topic?
As though it is a good source.
To know whets under the surface you must dig, it’s laborious. The corporate agenda dominates the news, not unbiased truth that comes only thru digging deeper than superficial reports designed to control public perception

A good chart would show perhaps a bar graph with colors
Canada stopped measuring rad levels and the USA EPA raised allowable levels days after the Fukashima meltdown ... btw another meltdown at fuka is underway
And the irradiation of the north will continue for months under the current plan ... but likely for years. The damage from nuclear rads has been glossed over, and the lies/deception/misinformation continues.

This thread is designed as a database for ppl who wish to look deeper rather that rely on corporate veils

ive posted about 200 hours of reading ... a chart with lots of dots doesn’t replace my hard work nor contribute to it, as this chart isn’t easy to read

Related answers:
How can nuclear radiation be harmful to DNA?
When radiation strikes complex biological molecules such as proteins or nucleic acids, it may fracture the molecules and prevent their proper functioning. This can result in loss of cell...
What is the harmful radiation released by nuclear wastes?
There are various kinds of harmful ionizing radiation. These include alpha, beta, and gamma rays; free neutrons; X-rays; and ultraviolet light. Depending on the specifics of the waste, nuclear waste...
Is radiation harmful?
In large quantities, yes. But the amount of radiation you are exposed to in medical x-rays is an extremely small amount, and is not likely to cause you any harm.
What are the harmful of radiation?
Horrible Skin Rashes, Trouble Breathing, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Inflammatory lungs, and Death.
Is electromagnetic radiation harmful to humans?
The harm done to humans by EM radiation depends on the intensity and wavelength of the radiation. Generally, short-wavelength (high frequency) radiation has more potential to damage human DNA than...

Read more: Answers.com - How is nuclear radiation harmful

More graphs charts don’t mean anything, people affected by cell phone wavelengths
Tinnitus, power lines cancers, x-rays cancers, air flight cancers, and the effects of Chernobyl are still being documented
In fact the effects of Hiroshima are still being documented!

So 65 years after the a-bomb effects are still being discovered
Yet there are ppl who say threes no threat from fukashima
Reminds me of the USA govt denying gulf war syndrome

If you can tell me the cause of gulf war syndrome
Then this would demonstrate that you have even the slightest idea of the scope
Of the chernobyl-fukashima threat.

Last edited:

silvermoon383

:areyoucra Guess I'll come back once you have some real science to base your claims with and not some crockery.

For the record: it's spelled horrible.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
1- where did you see nwo ?
2- why would it waste time reading further ?
Government means mind-control, [Govern = Control … Ment/Mente/Mental = Mind] and I suspect its possible the Japanese [UN & American] government was/is LYING [deliberately] about the reactors, the reasons being many fold but the prime being that radiation causes sterility and population reduction is a prime agenda of the NWO world government, so it serves this agenda to conceal radiation poisoning.
The "NWO" is nothing more than a conspiracy theory, and doesn't exist. If one bit of information is blatantly wrong, then it is reasonable to assume the rest of the article with be flawed.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
If one bit of information is blatantly wrong, then it is reasonable to assume the rest of the article with be flawed.

Then where are we to get our news? I can't think of a single media source which isn't often inaccurate or biased in it's coverage of current events, or history either for that matter.

I do understand however, that some sources are obviously, blatantly biased or goofy. Just making a point that the bar is already set pretty low when it comes to news coverage by the media in general.

7he4uthor

the worst report/model/forecast I’ve read/heard states this meltdown

- [all 6 reactors now in full meltdown
- using mox plutonium fuel
- with 40 years of spent fuel rods on site
- these are the largest reactors in the world btw]

is 3000 times more deadly than Chernobyl [you’ll have to go thru my links i forget which one said that]
the best report/model/forecast I’ve heard states that the radiation is less than living in a brick house [lots of luck with that one]

the worst forecast for clean-up is several years
the best is 6 months

================================

RADIATION LEVELS

Here’s a graph from march 14th [levels have gone up since then]
which shows rad levels at
400 mSv
march 14th

another reading says
1.02 mSv
march 12th

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/03/15/graphic-how-much-radiation-is-being-released-by-japans-runaway-reactors/

note:
the levels here show that indeed Fukashima is emitting levels above the exposure of residents near Chernobyl who were relocated, and just below levels which cause loss of hair within 2 weeks

the levels were also high enough that the American ship had to pull out about 3 days ago
the Russians left much earlier citing safety reasons.

7he4uthor

Japan Officially Orders Censorship Of Truth About Fukushima
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/19/japan-officially-orders-censorship-of-truth-about-fukushima-nuclear-radiation-disaster-18502/

i urge everyone to watch this ...
20 Apr 2011
PRESS CONFERENCE ON FUKUSHIMA WITH HELEN CALDICOTT
[youtube]Itr6GDuOOBY[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itr6GDuOOBY

- foremost expert on the dangers of nuclear radiation
- radiation will be dangerous for 600 years
- Chernobyl killed over 1,000,000 people
- the biggest cover-up in medical history
- Fukushima many times worse than Chernobyl

Last edited:

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I wonder why it is that only about 1% of the people who survived the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki showed signs of radiation sickness (link), but a failure of a japanese nuclear power plant is going to kill everyone, everwhere.

7he4uthor

I wonder why it is that only about 1% of the people who survived the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki showed signs of radiation sickness (link), but a failure of a japanese nuclear power plant is going to kill everyone, everwhere.

because its a lie ?
govt fixed the numbers ?

Published: 11 April 2011
Radiation risks from Fukushima 'no longer negligible
(NaturalNews) The radiation risk from Fukushima is "no longer negligable," says CRIIRAD, the French research authority on radioactivity. It is now warning expectant mothers and young children to avoid drinking milk or rainwater. They should also avoid certain types of vegetables and cheese due to the dangerously high levels of radiation they may contain thanks to the radioactive fallout spreading across the globe
CRIIRAD now says that eating these items qualifies as "risky behavior." And yet, in practically the same sentence, the organization claims there is "absolutely no need" for anyone to take iodine tablets.
Radiation risks from Fukushima 'no longer negligible' | EurActiv

croak

Trickster
The Wikipedia article states that 1% of currently living hibakusha are recognized as 'having illnesses caused by radiation' by the Japanese government. I suggest you look at the article the Wikipedia editor got that figure from: Relief for A-bomb victims | The Japan Times Online

People aren't going to drop dead everywhere, no. But the effects of the radiation will last for many generations.

AtomicBombMuseum.org - After the Bomb
‘Hibakusha’ demand honesty | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri

7he4uthor

Apr 22nd

Killer Contamination Spreads Worldwide Without Opposition

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/22/fukushima-2000-atomic-bombs/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Japan Nuclear Radiation Rainwater Update – Idaho Iodine Levels 14,066% Above EPA
http://theintelhub.com/2011/04/23/japan-nuclear-radiation-rainwater-update-%e2%80%93-idaho-iodine-levels-14066-above-epa-limit/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fukushima's Radioactive Cloud
[youtube]4Qkxh9mtQ1k[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qkxh9mtQ1k&feature=player_embedded

[youtube]ssymbcp0eWY[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssymbcp0eWY&feature=related