• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Radar is new here!

Radar

:woohoo: I found this board. Just wanted to say hey and to let the forum know that they have another agnostic to deal with. Not that anyone should be worried cause I am not here to convert. I am here to share ideas and to what everybody else has to say. This is not my first post on this and if anyone has read what I have written I am sure they know that I am firmly rooted into my agnosticism. With that said I look forward to talking and debating with you all on many topics. I would like to thanks to those who created this forum. Now, let get ready to rumble Knockout j/k debate is healthy.:)

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. How did you get the handle radar and what attracted you to this place?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello, and welcome, Radar! Always good to have another agnostic with us!

If you'd like, we've got an article with tips for newer members. If there's something that you'd like added to it, please let me know!

Namaste!

Radar

robtex said:
Great to meet you. How did you get the handle radar and what attracted you to this place?
Radar is my handle because of what I do. I work on the electronics and mechanics of radar systems. What attracted me to this place, I like to discuss religion, I like to here or read how people tyr to explain or rationalise the irrational, and I was on a great website http://www.apatheticagnostic.com/index.html. If you haven't been on that webiste you should look at it. A lot of good reads there.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Radar!

Welcome to the forum! - I had an Uncle who helped develop you!:D

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Radar. Welcome to Religious Forums. It's great to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy: