• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Racism against Asians

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
What? The holocaust? That wasn't caused by "white nationalism". Besides, it's 2021. That war is verging on being a century ago. It's time to move on. Lots of genocides have been committed before and since. Time didn't stop in 1945.
I'm going to stop talking about the atrocities of Nazis as soon as Neonazis and other white supremacist movements stop advocating their ethnostates with violence and harassment, and not sooner.

You seem very keen on wanting to forget that the white supremacist ideology of Nazism was responsible for the Holocaust. I recall you making similar comments in an earlier thread regarding your concernt that Germans would be too brainwashed into rejecting nationalism from being taught too much about the Holocaust. Is there anything that you find particularly bothersome about this topic of discussion that you want it gone so much?

Racial nationalism and supremacism from any group contains the same threats of violence. Black people have committed many racist attacks and murders against whites, Jews, Asians, etc. In fact, according to crime stats from the FBI, if I recall correctly, black people are far more likely to be the perp of an attack of a person of another ethnicity, than the victim. It happens all the time. Many black people are very racist and go on about "white devils", "crackers" and such. I've seen this many times first hand, including recently. I've had a black aunt of mine chase my white mother around with a butcher knife and screaming "white devil" at her. I do not believe in double standards. If it's wrong for one group, it's wrong for everyone.
How many Black supremacist regimes have existed in America?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm going to stop talking about the atrocities of Nazis as soon as Neonazis and other white supremacist movements stop advocating their ethnostates with violence and harassment, and not sooner.

You seem very keen on wanting to forget that the white supremacist ideology of Nazism was responsible for the Holocaust. I recall you making similar comments in an earlier thread regarding your concernt that Germans would be too brainwashed into rejecting nationalism from being taught too much about the Holocaust. Is there anything that you find particularly bothersome about this topic of discussion that you want it gone so much?

How many Black supremacist regimes have existed in America?
You are just trying to distract from the issue at hand by changing the subject. You are just trying to magically hand wave the issues that the black community has with other racial groups away. What does the damn government have to do with anything? I'm talking about average people and what's going on with us. Now you're babbling about Nazis and crap. You must live in an interesting place where you're still so scared of Nazis. Sorry, but I live in an American city. There's no neo-Nazis here. I'm talking about real life.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
You are just trying to distract from the issue at hand by changing the subject. You are just trying to magically hand wave the issues that the black community has with other racial groups away. What does the damn government have to do with anything? I'm talking about average people and what's going on with us. Now you're babbling about Nazis and crap. You must live in an interesting place where you're still so scared of Nazis. Sorry, but I live in an American city. There's no neo-Nazis here. I'm talking about real life.
You keep harping on about the dangers of a Black supremacist movement, while simultaneously argueing that criticism of White supremacy is overblown, despite the fact that White supremacists have consistently attacked people throughout the West for no other reason that their twisted ideology and their hatred of others, while Black supremacists - if they even exist in the numbers you seem to suggest - simply have not.

Also, if you really don't have anything to fear from Neonazis or White supremacists, then consider yourself very lucky. Just maybe stay away from mosques or churches with predominantly Black congregations? And massage parlours? Or leftist youth events? Anyway, just a couple safety tips.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
You keep harping on about the dangers of a Black supremacist movement, while simultaneously argueing that criticism of White supremacy is overblown, despite the fact that White supremacists have consistently attacked people throughout the West for no other reason that their twisted ideology and their hatred of others, while Black supremacists - if they even exist in the numbers you seem to suggest - simply have not.

Also, if you really don't have anything to fear from Neonazis or White supremacists, then consider yourself very lucky. Just maybe stay away from mosques or churches with predominantly Black congregations? And massage parlours? Or leftist youth events? Anyway, just a couple safety tips.
Now you're just misrepresenting what I said. I said that black nationalism should be treated like white nationalism, as they share the same views. Then I mentioned the issue of black violence towards other groups, which is a serious problem that we need to address and discuss honestly. They have killed many people, too, including in mass shootings. For example: Jersey City shooting: What we know about the Black Hebrew Israelites

You, on the other hand, are going on about Nazis and mass shootings. The massage parlor killings, from what we know, don't have anything to do with racism, either. Those types of large shootings are very rare and only account for a small percentage of racial violence (when they are racially motivated in the first place, which the vast majority aren't).

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Now you're just misrepresenting what I said. I said that black nationalism should be treated like white nationalism, as they share the same views. Then I mentioned the issue of black violence towards other groups, which is a serious problem that we need to address and discuss honestly. They have killed many people, too, including in mass shootings. For example: Jersey City shooting: What we know about the Black Hebrew Israelites

You, on the other hand, are going on about Nazis and mass shootings. The massage parlor killings, from what we know, don't have anything to do with racism, either. Those types of large shootings are very rare and only account for a small percentage of racial violence (when they are racially motivated in the first place, which the vast majority aren't).

Okay, you found one example.
The closed I could get by a fast, dirty search was this:
Hate Crime Statistics

The data is incomplete. So it seems that the amount of hate crimes follows the general split in races.
So what do you want to do about it? Other than pointing out that nationalism in the used sense is not limited to whites. Is that the only thing you have to say?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Okay, you found one example.
The closed I could get by a fast, dirty search was this:
Hate Crime Statistics

The data is incomplete. So it seems that the amount of hate crimes follows the general split in races.
So what do you want to do about it? Other than pointing out that nationalism in the used sense is not limited to whites. Is that the only thing you have to say?
Only thing I have to say??? I was responding to someone else and you've just taken one of my posts from that discussion, which is apparently over. What would you like me to comment on?