• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Racial Integration in the US: Is it an ever-receding dream....

godnotgod

Thou art That
To be honest this doesn't concern me in the least. You can always find some people that support just about anything.

As much as I love you, George, you are in la la land. The Dominionist movement is not 'just about anything'. It is about the takeover of America to be ruled on moral grounds: IOW, a police state. Using state of the art technology for sophisticated mind control will be their modus operandi. We already do that to some extent, via the use of drugs to control psychotic behavior. Those under these programs cannot get their disability checks unless they submit to this kind of drug administration. They're zombies.

Some of you on this forum are beginning to sound like the proverbial frog in the pan of increasingly hot water, who don't notice or refuse to notice, their current reality: "This doesn't concern me in the least", these clueless frogs have been heard to mutter from time to time.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
As much as I love you, George, you are in la la land. The Dominionist movement is not 'just about anything'. It is about the takeover of America to be ruled on moral grounds: IOW, a police state. Using state of the art technology for sophisticated mind control will be their modus operandi. We already do that to some extent, via the use of drugs to control psychotic behavior. Those under these programs cannot get their disability checks unless they submit to this kind of drug administration. They're zombies.
OK we'll have to leave it at that I guess. I think you are being overly concerned about a small weak element that will never accomplish much of anything. It sounds a little paranoid to me.

godnotgod

Thou art That
I've said "LOL" a lot on this forum but this genuinely made me laugh out loud.

That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this forum.

"What's that you say?...the're putting Jews into the gas chambers? Ridiculous and laughable!"

"What's that you say: 911 was an inside job? Ridiculous and laughable!"

"What's that you say: we're headed for a fascist theocracy? Ridiculous and laughable! Why, Trump loves us, and wouldn't think of such a thing......would he? Well, would he?

godnotgod

Thou art That
OK we'll have to leave it at that I guess. I think you are being overly concerned about a small weak element that will never accomplish much of anything. It sounds a little paranoid to me.

What one German citizen was overheard to say to another about Hitler and his Brown Shirts at the local bar.

Whether I am right or just paranoid, as you think, we need to strengthen the rule of separation of church and state before these nut jobs do gain the foothold/stranglehold into government they so desperately want. Actually, it may already be the case with Trump already in the WH. I understand he has already appointed a number of Dominionists into government positions. We just haven't noticed. Did you know that Mike Pence is a Dominionist?

I am not a paranoid, but I am an alarmist.

Last edited:

godnotgod

Thou art That
"Dominionist leaders like Dutch Sheets, Chuck Pierce, Cindy Jacobs and Lou Engle are a force worth paying attention to. Those leaders, according to People for the American Way’s Right Wing Watch, “are associated with the New Apostolic Reformation, which believes a triumphant, dominion-taking church will help bring about the return of Christ, and many are part of POTUS Shield, a network of self-described apostles and prophets who believe President Trump was anointed by God to help bring that all about.”

https://truthout.org/articles/chris...ngton-hotel-to-answer-the-divine-call-to-war/

That's all I need to know to keep my s**t detectors on high alert.

godnotgod

Thou art That

Oh, how the sheep love to cuddle up to the grinning wolf.

Are you serious? You fall for that crap? Trump is a shrewd and clever opportunist when it comes to money. You should know that is the bottom line with him as his history shows. Nothing else matters. In the case of Jews and Blacks 'allowed' into Mar A Lago, Trump is cleverly leveraging two factors: rich Jews and Blacks, and the civil rights laws to make himself look good, which translates into $$$. In the case of Omarosa, she was just so much window dressing for the Trump administration. She is currently testifying to that reality. Did you really think his motives for allowing Jews and Blacks into Mar A Lago was because he loves them? That's just disgusting to even think about!

Read:

"From the start, Mr Trump wasn’t an easy fit for Palm Beach, where ostentation is traditionally hidden behind closed gates and high ficus hedges. But he caused the most trouble when he realised that Mar-a-Lago - its construction in 1927 for a cereals heiress, Marjorie Merriweather Post, allegedly consumed America’s entire supply of gold leaf - needed to make some money for him. His solution: subdivide the property into eight parcels and build houses on them.

That was blocked by the town. It was his lawyer, Paul Rampell, who suggested a solution. Turn it into a private club, but not like the others in Palm Beach that refused blacks and Jews - the Jews had their own place. It would be accessible to anyone with the money to pay the initiation fee. (Then $25,000 and today $100,000.) Members of the other exclusive establishments, like the Bath and Tennis Club right next door were mortified. But eventually the town agreed, but only after he filed a $100 million lawsuit against it saying it was perpetuating discrimination.

Richard Rampell, a prominent Palm Beach accountant, voiced exasperation that Trump boosters point to Mar-a-Lago’s open-to-all policy as if it was his idea. It wasn’t, he said, it was his brother’s, the lawyer. Mr Trump just needed to find a way to earn money from the estate."

On top of that, here we have another glimpse of the unscrupulous greed-driven mind of Donald Trump:

"Then came the flag, hoisted by Mr Trump on the oceanside of the property. It was too big and the pole was too tall and soon the town was fining him $1,250 a day until he took it down. An eventual settlement saw him move the flag back deeper into his property and lower the pole. Instead of paying overdue fines, he donated $100,000 to a local veterans charity. This week, however, it emerged that that money didn’t come from his pocket as everyone imagined but from the coffers of his charitable entity, the Trump Foundation."

More here:

They say if you really want to know what someone's like ask their neighbours. Here's what Donald Trump's have to say

Last edited: