• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rabbi's say Trump is fulfilling prophecy

james dixon

Premium Member
If every Arab country ganged up on Israel, Israel would win very easily.

Very easily? That is the joke of the week. If it wasn't for America's handouts Israel wouldn't even be on a map. The day America wakes up is the day Israel is no more. And, and I repeat; that day is coming.

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Are you serious about the Palestinians conquering Israel?

no, not the Palestinians, the entire world Arab community.

I could have sworn it was a joke, but I didn't see a smiley anywhere

It is not a joke, take it or leave it; as if I cared :)-

www.universalknowledge.net

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wake up folks, all the US has done is move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The US did not recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

And then again this is a good thing. When the Palestinians get back their country and declare Jerusalem the capital of Palestine the US will not have to move our embassy in return.
Think it's going to cause a severe conflict?

Another War?

roger1440

I do stuff
I'm sickened by what I see in Christianity as well, but I admire the support of Israel. I doubt many are naive enough to believe they can convert any Jews.
Frequently Asked Questions on Missionaries and Jews for Jesus
https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/faqmissionaries/

Q What are the chances that I will be approached by a missionary?
A It is estimated that 4 out of 5 Jews in the United States will be approached at some time by a Christian missionary. This missionary may be a professional or, more likely, a friend, neighbor or colleague.

Q What type of Jew is most vulnerable?
A The average Jewish convert to Christianity is between 15 and 35 years old and has very little Jewish education. Since people are most vulnerable at times of personal change and transition, the missionaries are
increasingly centering their efforts on a number of vulnerable Jewish populations, including high school and college students, senior citizens and recent immigrants.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm supposed to be impressed that a museum founded by and run by evangelical Christians have given an award to President Trump? I'm supposed to be impressed by the museum's founder, an evangelical minister who is well known for his efforts to convert Jews out of his existence?

I don't think so. You'll excuse me if I reach for an air sickness bag.
It's good that you post here,
so that I don't feel the need.
But one thing is certain....
Trump will be remembered.

Flankerl

No, it was a valid question. Care to answer it?

A valid question?

You wrote that 250 seems like a too small number for you and not representative for most (US) Rabbis.

I wrote that most Jews are in favour of the basic idea of Zionism. Which kinda includes Jerusalem, whether you like it or not.

And somehow this had nothing to do with what you wrote.

The United States of America made it clear where they want their embassy to be. It went to all the institutions and became a law in 1995.
Apparently there are quite a lot of Rabbis who like that Trump, after 22 years of nothing but empty promises, seems to be set on making that law a reality.

This angers you, doesn't it?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
A valid question?

You wrote that 250 seems like a too small number for you and not representative for most (US) Rabbis.

I wrote that most Jews are in favour of the basic idea of Zionism. Which kinda includes Jerusalem, whether you like it or not.

And somehow this had nothing to do with what you wrote.

The United States of America made it clear where they want their embassy to be. It went to all the institutions and became a law in 1995.
Apparently there are quite a lot of Rabbis who like that Trump, after 22 years of nothing but empty promises, seems to be set on making that law a reality.
First of all, your claim the "most Jews are in favour of Zionism" is probably true... for a given value of Zionism. Zionism doesn't necessarily require a Middle Eastern Homeland, however, and it certainly doesn't require ownership of Jerusalem, let alone that the US embassy be there. So I repeat my question.
This angers you, doesn't it?
Not remotely. Illogical and unsupportable claims, however...