• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

R. Kelly charged with multiple counts of sexual abuse:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
He created a fantasy world around himself to compensate for his traumatic childhood, yeah. I do believe his love and concern for child was sincere and innocent. It's just that our society is paranoid about "pedos", even though it's relatives you're most likely to be abused by. But if credible accusations emerge, I'll listen.
Yeah, he was somehow creepy but innocent at the same time.
I do find the societal obsession with protecting kids from pedos (whilst well intentioned) sometimes makes things worse. But I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah, he was somehow creepy but innocent at the same time.
I do find the societal obsession with protecting kids from pedos (whilst well intentioned) sometimes makes things worse. But I suppose that's a topic for another thread.
Sorry, but due to my limited knowledge of Spanish the first question that come to mind when I read a post like yours is "Why do we need to protect children from farts?"

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry, but due to my limited knowledge of Spanish the first question that come to mind when I read a post like yours is "Why do we need to protect children from farts?"
Because farts are of the devil, I thought this was common knowledge. Do you know who else passed wind? Hitler. Just saying.

(Disclaimer to any literal minded person. I am of course being facetious.)