• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran’s Resurrection Day and Bible’s second coming

F0uad

meaning what Quran says is that They did not crucify His spirit, nor they killed His spirit, but His spirit returned to God.

Your interpretation since the companions of mohammed(saws) taught what muslims now belief in and i rather trust a trustworthy companion who spoke and lived with the prophet(saws).

So, now, based on this, many Muslims and Christians, believe that what is intended by return of Jesus, is His physical return from up to earth.
While the Baha'i view is that, the return of Christ has been fulfilled already by Manifestation of Baha'u'llah, in a spiritual sense.

Ok now this better you say ''Baha'i view''

Another example, is the view regarding resurrection of the dead.
Most Christians and Moslems believe that what is intended by resurrection of dead, is a physical return of people to life, based on literal interpretation of Bible and Quran.

This only occurs on Judgement-day.. how can people be judged if they are not a part of the judgement-day?

While the Baha'i view, is that by resurrection of dead, it is intended that, spiritually dead person would find new life and be guided, when this new guidance came from God through revelation of Baha'u'llah. and this is based on a fact that there are many verses and hadithes in Bible and Quran, that shows prophets called the ignorant as dead, and when those were guided, they said you are given life.

Some Quranic reference's please..

Many Muslims understand Islam in a way that says first Mahdi comes, then Jesus comes and dies. Then the trumpets are blown 2 times and then people are resurrected. Then they will be judged by Messengers and some go to heaven and hell.

Yes the Mahdi will come first, then he will fight a battle against the unbelievers and the Dajaal(anti-christ) will be superior in power then Jesus(p) comes and destroys the Dajaal and unbelievers there is no mentioning of Jesus(p) dying since Judgement-day is after it.

InvestigateTruth

I think esslam has defiantly refuted many of your own interpretations and you have stated its not a debate thread but if you insist i will if wanted. Since the Bahai is a religion that mixes both religion what seems very absurd then mix verses into each other with English translations what even looks more absurd, i have just one advice if your going to quote Quranic verses at-least look at the Tasfir behind them.

If you read the previous disscusion that I had with esselam, I asked him a question about Quranic verses, and i didn't receive a convincing answer from him, while for us, Baha'is, the Baha'i scriptures give clear and logical answer. I refer you to the "Book of Certitude", from Baha'u'llah, which also has many references to the Quran:

http://reference.bahai.org/en/t/b/

Tafseer from who? I believe in an infallible tafseer, not just a tafseer by any regular person.
For Baha'is the interpretations are given by Baha'u'llah and the Bab, who, we believe received revelation from God, as they revealed Books like Bible and Quran.
Is it not enough that God revealed Books to them?
Most tafseers for Muslim communities are from Moslem religious leaders, who are not infallible. And Prophet Muhammad, although explained only some of the verses of Quran, but there is no way to say, the Hadithes are authentic. Even, the Muslem scholars cannot agree about many of the Hadithes!! and for Baha'is, we have access to 200 volumes of scriptures, we can find logical answers.

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

Your interpretation since the companions of mohammed(saws) taught what muslims now belief in and i rather trust a trustworthy companion who spoke and lived with the prophet(saws).

Muhammad did not leave an interpretation of Quran. He only relealed the Quran from God, and in Quran it is said, that God ask Muhammad to only say Quran, and leave the explaination of it to God for future.
Here is a link that gives references from Quran:

http://bahai-library.org/books/announcement.quran/

I have read from this link, so, if you also read, we can discuss more.

This only occurs on Judgement-day.. how can people be judged if they are not a part of the judgement-day?

Whenever God sent a Messenger, people were judged by the Messenger.
There is a verse in Quran that exactly says this. So, for example, when Muhammad Manifested, humanity was judged by Him.

So, The Baha'i view is that, When Baha'u'llah was sent to humanity, people were judged.

The important thing is that the Day of Resurrection is not just a 24 hr day, it is a 1000 year Age (according to Quran):

"These people ask you to hasten the threatened punishment. Well, Allah will never go back on His promise. In fact a day of your Lord is equal to a thousand years of your calculation."(22:47)

Here is also a link with many more references:

Some Notes on Baha'i Proofs Based on the Qur'an

Some Quranic reference's please..

Here are some verses from Quran. What does "life" and "dead", "in graves", mean in your view, from the following verses? (and please read the original Arabic, if you could)

"Can a person who was dead, and whom We raised to life and gave the Light to walk with among people, be like the one who is in the depths of darkness from which he can never come out? Since they treat both of them alike, the actions of the unbelievers are made lucrative to them,"(6:122)

Prophet, you cannot make those who are in the graves hear you.(35:22)

"O ye Faithful! Make answer to the appeal of God and His Apostle when He calleth you to that which giveth life. 1 (Anfal-8:24)

"While the gods whom they call on beside God, create nothing, but are themselves created. Dead are they (the unbelievers), lifeless ! and they know not when they shall be raised. (Nahl-16:20-22)
(30:52) But, verily, thou canst not make the dead to hear, nor canst thou make the deaf to hear the call, when they turn their backs and flee;

and this is from the Bible:

Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God." Luke 9:60

Last edited:

F0uad

If you read the previous disscusion that I had with esselam, I asked him a question about Quranic verses, and i didn't receive a convincing answer from him, while for us, Baha'is, the Baha'i scriptures give clear and logical answer. I refer you to the "Book of Certitude", from Baha'u'llah, which also has many references to the Quran:

Baha'i Reference Library: The Works of Bahá'u'lláh
Maybe you can ask the question again i am not sure which one you mean. That is your opinion i think i can find all the answers already in the Quran and hadith there is no need for a other explanation.

Tafseer from who? I believe in an infallible tafseer, not just a tafseer by any regular person.
For Baha'is the interpretations are given by Baha'u'llah and the Bab, who, we believe received revelation from God, as they revealed Books like Bible and Quran.
Is it not enough that God revealed Books to them?
Most tafseers for Muslim communities are from Moslem religious leaders, who are not infallible. And Prophet Muhammad, although explained only some of the verses of Quran, but there is no way to say, the Hadithes are authentic. Even, the Muslem scholars cannot agree about many of the Hadithes!! and for Baha'is, we have access to 200 volumes of scriptures, we can find logical answers.
Tasfeers do not come from random persons or religious leaders they come from the companions and the prophet(saws) himself. Hadith, Historians and Quranic scholars have there methods to validate the hadiths or not.. What there is no way to say the Hadiths are Authentic your joking right? The hadiths have one of the best sciences to measure its authenticity in the world so i am not sure where you are getting these claims :shrug:

Last edited:

F0uad

Muhammad did not leave an interpretation of Quran. He only relealed the Quran from God, and in Quran it is said, that God ask Muhammad to only say Quran, and leave the explaination of it to God for future.
Here is a link that gives references from Quran:

http://bahai-library.org/books/announcement.quran/

I have read from this link, so, if you also read, we can discuss more.

:facepalm: Never read the hadiths have you... Many people asked Mohammed(saws) on how how some verses should be interpreted hence hes companions where taught how to interpreted them and explained them to other people its all there in the hadiths, some of the companions are even mentioned in the Quran when Allah(swt) tells them to talk quietly, or addresses there mothers as ''Mothers of believers'' the companions were trustworthy and followed Mohammed(saws) as a example.

Whenever God sent a Messenger, people were judged by the Messenger.
There is a verse in Quran that exactly says this. So, for example, when Muhammad Manifested, humanity was judged by Him.

So, The Baha'i view is that, When Baha'u'llah was sent to humanity, people were judged.

This is the most silly comment i have heard from you (with all respect) Allah(swt) is judge not Mohammed(saws), Mohammed(saws) was given the authority to judge certain behaviour in a period of time. Its Allah(swt) Law that judges people and please the reference.

The important thing is that the Day of Resurrection is not just a 24 hr day, it is a 1000 year Age (according to Quran):

"These people ask you to hasten the threatened punishment. Well, Allah will never go back on His promise. In fact a day of your Lord is equal to a thousand years of your calculation."(22:47)

Here is also a link with many more references:

Some Notes on Baha'i Proofs Based on the Qur'an

The translation that you used is wrong i highlighted why lets use a different one:

Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

The verse doesn't speak about Judgement day nor its context read from verse 43, i am not going to read again a whole article that is biased sorry.

Here are some verses from Quran. What does "life" and "dead", "in graves", mean in your view, from the following verses? (and please read the original Arabic, if you could)

"Can a person who was dead, and whom We raised to life and gave the Light to walk with among people, be like the one who is in the depths of darkness from which he can never come out? Since they treat both of them alike, the actions of the unbelievers are made lucrative to them,"(6:122)

Awa man kana maytan faahyaynahuwajaAAalna lahu nooran yamshee bihi fee alnnasikaman mathaluhu fee alththulumatilaysa bikharijin minha kathalika zuyyinalilkafireena ma kanoo yaAAmaloona

Ok i would tranlaste it like this: (May) he who was dead(died), to whom We gave life(spirit), and a (Naroon/Nure) light whereby he can walk next to men, be him who is in the (the whole of darkness) depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? To those without faith their own deeds(sins) seem pleasing.

And i think my translation makes much more sense when reading 121 don't you think? There is no grave in that verse :sarcastic

"O ye Faithful! Make answer to the appeal of God and His Apostle when He calleth you to that which giveth life. 1 (Anfal-8:24)

"While the gods whom they call on beside God, create nothing, but are themselves created. Dead are they (the unbelievers), lifeless ! and they know not when they shall be raised. (Nahl-16:20-22)

(30:52) But, verily, thou canst not make the dead to hear, nor canst thou make the deaf to hear the call, when they turn their backs and flee;

Ok and which one does say that the deaths are ignorant? LOL! :shrug: Even if there is such a verse what i really doubt, it still wouldn't matter since its no argument or point against or for anything.

and this is from the Bible:

Jesus said to him, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God." Luke 9:60

Even this verse doesn't say that the Deaths are ignorant you even tried to quote the bible and failed.. sorry it isn't there just accept it...
Since the bible and Islamic teachings both say each man shall die then by your premises everyone is ignorant even the prophets(peace be upon them).

InvestigateTruth

:facepalm: Never read the hadiths have you... Many people asked Mohammed(saws) on how how some verses should be interpreted hence hes companions where taught how to interpreted them and explained them to other people its all there in the hadiths, some of the companions are even mentioned in the Quran when Allah(swt) tells them to talk quietly, or addresses there mothers as ''Mothers of believers'' the companions were trustworthy and followed Mohammed(saws) as a example.

This is the most silly comment i have heard from you (with all respect) Allah(swt) is judge not Mohammed(saws), Mohammed(saws) was given the authority to judge certain behaviour in a period of time. Its Allah(swt) Law that judges people and please the reference.

The translation that you used is wrong i highlighted why lets use a different one:

Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning.

The verse doesn't speak about Judgement day nor its context read from verse 43, i am not going to read again a whole article that is biased sorry.

Awa man kana maytan faahyaynahuwajaAAalna lahu nooran yamshee bihi fee alnnasikaman mathaluhu fee alththulumatilaysa bikharijin minha kathalika zuyyinalilkafireena ma kanoo yaAAmaloona

Ok i would tranlaste it like this: (May) he who was dead(died), to whom We gave life(spirit), and a (Naroon/Nure) light whereby he can walk next to men, be him who is in the (the whole of darkness) depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? To those without faith their own deeds(sins) seem pleasing.

And i think my translation makes much more sense when reading 121 don't you think? There is no grave in that verse :sarcastic

Ok and which one does say that the deaths are ignorant? LOL! :shrug: Even if there is such a verse what i really doubt, it still wouldn't matter since its no argument or point against or for anything.

Even this verse doesn't say that the Deaths are ignorant you even tried to quote the bible and failed.. sorry it isn't there just accept it...
Since the bible and Islamic teachings both say each man shall die then by your premises everyone is ignorant even the prophets(peace be upon them).

The references, are in those links and Books I already provided. Sorry, I don't have time to find them for you.
But I think you ignored my question. you still didn't answer my question. I asked, what does "Life" "Dead" "in grave" mean, in those verses I provided?

InvestigateTruth

My Friend, I am just doing a logical discusstion. (not even debate, as this thread is not for debating)

Regarding appearing Lord in cloud, if you notice, you will see that even in the Torah, there are many verses that says that the Lord appeared in the cloud:

“that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.” And the LORD spake unto Moses…” Exodus 16:10-11

“And the LORD appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud…” – Deuteronomy 31:15

Quran uses the same term. Moreover, Quran confirms that Torah is from God.
You are interpreting that verse differently, however to me it is talking about meeting with God.

However that was not the point of my question in OP. What I meant is that, according to Quran, on the day of resurrection, humanity would meet God on the Earth and would be in present of Him. Now, since God is invisible, then in Moslem’s belief how would “meeting with God” take place on earth?

To me it’s clear that the following verses are talking about meeting with lord on Earth the day of resurrection:

“And there shall be a blast on the trumpet, and all who are in the heaven and all
who are on the earth shall expire, save them whom God shall vouchsafe to live. Then
shall there be another blast on it, and lo! Arising they shall gaze around them: and the
earth shall shine with the light of her Lord. Quran (39: 68-69)

“Let him then who hopeth to attain the presence of his Lord work a righteous work.” Qur’án 18:110

“He ordereth all things. He maketh His signs clear, that ye may have firm faith in attaining the presence of your Lord.” Qur’án 13:2

And if you say, these verses say nothing about the Day of Resurrection, then what are they saying then?

Originally Posted by F0uad>

"Maybe you can ask the question again i am not sure which one you mean.
If you read above I asked some questions from eselam. As per your request, I put these questions for you too.
Originally Posted by F0uad>
That is your opinion i think i can find all the answers already in the Quran and hadith there is no need for a other explanation."

That's not my openion, it is in the Quran (read the Arabic plz):

"....none knoweth its interpretation but God..." "(Al-Imran-3:7)

However Quran promises that on the Day of Resurrection, the Interpretation of Quran comes (see Quran 7:53). And this promise is already fulfilled, as part of the Baha'i scriptures, are the interpretation of Quran!...

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

Well, it's very strange that you call this a silly comment, when this is what clearly Quran says!!! If you read these verses, God judges between people by sending a Prophet with scripture to judge between people: (this is how God judges, through His Messenges, and there is no change in the God's tradition!!!)

“Verily, We did send down the Tawraat (Torah) (to Moosa (Moses)), therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah’s Will, judged for the Jews.” (5:44)

"The people used to be one community when God sent the prophets as bearers of good news, as well as warners. He sent down with them the scripture, bearing the truth, to judge among the people in their disputes" 2:213

And David and Solomon, when they gave judgment concerning the field, when people's sheep had strayed and browsed therein by night; and We were witnesses to their judgment.
To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave judgment and knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We who did (all these things).
—Qur'an, sura 21:78-79

The verse doesn't speak about Judgement day nor its context read from verse 43, i

If it's not talking about Judgement Day, Could you please tell me, what it is talking about?
Read till verses 22:55-56, you'll see it's about Day of judgement.

am not going to read again a whole article that is biased sorry.

If you haven't read, how do you know it is biased? :D

I mean this verse has "in grave":

You think prophet didn't know, that the physically dead cannot hear Him? and God needed to tell Muhammad?
Or, by those who are in the graves is meant the unbelievers and those who ignore God and His Messengers? (ignorant ones)?

I hope I am clear as what I mean.....
:)

Last edited:

LoveFaithHope

Joyful Member
Another example, is the view regarding resurrection of the dead.
Most Christians and Moslems believe that what is intended by resurrection of dead, is a physical return of people to life, based on literal interpretation of Bible and Quran.
While the Baha'i view, is that by resurrection of dead, it is intended that, spiritually dead person would find new life and be guided, when this new guidance came from God through revelation of Baha'u'llah. and this is based on a fact that there are many verses and hadithes in Bible and Quran, that shows prophets called the ignorant as dead, and when those were guided, they said you are given life.

Bible is teaching that all people will be resurrected into new (indestructible) bodies. Those who are going to heaven will be resurrected with glorious bodies like Jesus has. Many others who are going to hell will be resurrected into eternal punishment with the body that never dies.
As far as spiritual deadness, bible is teaching that all people are spiritually dead from the time of Adam and Eve. Nobody is looking for God, not even one. Because sin separates us from God. It is God who makes person alive spiritually and later physically (perfect physical body). It happens unconditionally, through God's grace and mercy and faith in God's Son Jesus Christ.
Thank you!

F0uad

If you don't mind i will reply on the questions you address tomorrow if i have time Inshallah(God willing) i am off to sleep now.

InvestigateTruth

As far as spiritual deadness, bible is teaching that all people are spiritually dead from the time of Adam and Eve.

I am not sure, if this is what the Bible teach. How could a man who was perfect and just, and specially He walked with God, be a spiritually dead?!

"Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." (Genesis, 6:9)

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

If you don't mind i will reply on the questions you address tomorrow if i have time Inshallah(God willing) i am off to sleep now.
Sure. Actually I prefer you take your time, and before answering, do a good investigation, and give a logical answer, rather than just a quick judging...and please, provide references from Quran for your answers...and if you could provide Hadith and tafseer it's fine, but as long as your Hadith does not contradict with Quran, in that case it is not a true Hadith...moreover, your answer should not contradict with the Bible in essense, as the Bible in essence is inspired by God. Thank you!

LoveFaithHope

Joyful Member
I am not sure, if this is what the Bible teach. How could a man who was perfect and just, and specially He walked with God, be a spiritually dead?!

Adam and Eve were spiritually alive untill their fall. That was the time when they were deceived by the Devil.
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’? ”
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Genesis 3:1-4
Have you notice what God said: ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die Genesis 3:3
We can also find the same in Genesis 2:16:
And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”
Adam and Eve disobeyed God by commiting this SIN and they were banished from Garden of Eden (heaven). This was spiritual death.
In NT Apostle Paul writes:
10 As it is written:
“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands,
no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”
13 “Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”
14 “Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
17 and the way of peace they do not know."
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.
Romans 3:10-20

LoveFaithHope

Joyful Member
"Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God." (Genesis, 6:9)

Remember, you can't take one verse from the entire Bible and make assumption. Noah was as sinful man as all of us. In fact Bible describes one of his SIN:
Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father’s nakedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s nakedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father’s nakedness.
Genesis 9:20-23
Noah's, righteousness was counted to him, because he had Faith in God. While the whole generation of the Earth was faithless and corrupt in their constant sinfull activity. Bible depicts that time in much details. You may read it for yourself.
The same kind of righteousness were counted to other people of the Bible, such Abraham, David, Solomon, etc, because their faith in God and His promises.
Thank you!

F0uad

Ok instead of quoting quranic verses i will just reply with logic to show to you that you are in error.

Regarding appearing Lord in cloud, if you notice, you will see that even in the Torah, there are many verses that says that the Lord appeared in the cloud:

“that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.” And the LORD spake unto Moses…” Exodus 16:10-11

“And the LORD appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud…” – Deuteronomy 31:15

Quran uses the same term. Moreover, Quran confirms that Torah is from God.
You are interpreting that verse differently, however to me it is talking about meeting with God.

The Quran does not confirm the Torah that people are using today but that was revealed to Musa(p), hence it tells us that the Scriptures of the children of Israel and the people of the book have been changed, altered, corrupted and people forgot its teaching i can support this view by quoting more then 10 Quranic verses, 10 hadiths, 10 tasfirs and 10 companions all in context.

I would agree that the Torah and the Bible describes God as a human on many places but it also describes god as ''invincible'' and that he is nothing like anything on this earth, seas or heaven just like the Quran does. Yet i never see God being portraiture in the Quran of being a human or having a human nature it actually tells us that he is the opposite.

However that was not the point of my question in OP. What I meant is that, according to Quran, on the day of resurrection, humanity would meet God on the Earth and would be in present of Him. Now, since God is invisible, then in Moslem’s belief how would “meeting with God” take place on earth?
Does the verse say we will meet god in appearance? or we will see hes form or him?
Can you also quote the verse next time so that i know of what you speak.

If you read these verses, you'll see by Judgement, it was meant, when God sends a Prophet with scripture to judge between people: (this is how God judges, through His Messenges, and there is no change in the God's tradition!!!)

“Verily, We did send down theTawraat (Torah) (to Moosa (Moses)), therein was guidance and light, by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allah’s Will, judged for the Jews.” (5:44)

"The people used to be one community when God sent the prophets as bearers of good news, as well as warners. He sent down with them the scripture, bearing the truth, to judge among the people in their disputes" 2:213

And David and Solomon, when they gave judgment concerning the field, when people's sheep had strayed and browsed therein by night; and We were witnesses to their judgment.
To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave judgment and knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We who did (all these things).
—Qur'an, sura 21:78-79

So where did i dis-agree you just confirmed my argument by quoting these verses and i highlighted the areas on how you actually supported my view thanks i guess..
Like i said the messengers were there to uphold the law and teach people these laws what came directly from the scriptures or knowledge that God has given, it is God who judges each soul and its God's law/scripture who judges people on this earth the messengers and prophets were simply upholding them.

If it's not talking about Judgement Day, Could you please tell me, what it is talking about?

I asked you if you could read from verse 43 till 46 if you did you would know it was talking about Pagans and there punishment the verse doesn't even mention judgement-day nor its context.

If you haven't read, how do you know it is biased? :D

I have clicked on it and its a Bahai article that looks the same as the previous one its like asking you to refute a whole article that i didn't wrote it makes no sense to ask me for it.

I mean this verse has "in grave":

You think prophet didn't know, that the physically dead cannot hear Him? and God needed to tell Muhammad?
Or, by those who are in the graves is meant the unbelievers and those who ignore God and His Messengers? (ignorant ones)?

I hope I am clear as what I mean.....
Your translation is one of the worst i ever saw and again you didn't fully quote the verse:

22:
Nor are alike those that are living and those that are dead. Allah can make any that He wills to hear; but thou canst not make those to hear who are (buried) in graves.

23:
Thou art no other than a warner.

The verse itself explains it i am not sure what kind of Arabic you know or what kind of translations you are reading and do me a favour next time read context's before quoting a verse since it starts at verse 15 and ends at 25.

It seems that you are in big error like i said the Bahai religion and other sects interpret verses may it be Biblical or Quranic in there own interpretation to support there own teachings. What i found very weird is that you say that the Quran and Bible are both from God and belief that both have been preserved yet the Quran tells us that the bible hasn't so what is it..

InvestigateTruth

Does the verse say we will meet god in appearance? or we will see hes form or him?

I didn't say that Quran says we will meet God in appearance. In fact it is impossible to see God in appearance.
However, I quoted from Quran, that on the Day of Resurrection, humanity will meet God, and the earth will shine with light of God. (I have already quoted these verses, had you seen them)

For Baha'is, this already happend as a new reveltion came from God.

But I asked you as a moslem, to see, what you believe about meeting with God. How you interpret that the earth will shine with light of God, and humanity meet Him. Which, I didn't recieve a clear answer from you!! you judge yourself...

What i found very weird is that you say that the Quran and Bible are both from God and belief that both have been preserved yet the Quran tells us that the bible hasn't so what is it..

It's true, that Quran has verses which says the Bible is changed, but depends how you interpret that. Yes, there are inaccuracies in the Bible, but, what is meant by corrupting Bible, is, the interpretation of it, not the text itself.

I quote from Baha'u'llah, with a logical explaination

"Can a man who believeth in a book, and deemeth it to be inspired by God, mutilate it? Moreover, the Pentateuch had been spread over the surface of the earth, and was not confined to Mecca and Medina, so that they could privily corrupt and pervert its text. Nay, rather, by corruption of the text is meant that in which all Muslim divines are engaged today, that is the interpretation of God’s holy Book in accordance with their idle imaginings and vain desires. And as the Jews, in the time of Muhammad, interpreted those verses of the Pentateuch, that referred to His Manifestation, after their own fancy, and refused to be satisfied with His holy utterance, the charge of “perverting” the text was therefore pronounced against them. Likewise, it is clear, how in this day, the people of the Qur’án have perverted the text of God’s holy Book, concerning the signs of the expected Manifestation, and interpreted it according to their inclination and desires. .....
Yea “corruption” of the text, in the sense We have referred to, hath been actually effected in particular instances. .... Moreover, most of the verses that indicate “corruption” of the text have been revealed with reference to the Jewish people, were ye to explore the isles of Qur’ánic Revelation.
We have also heard a number of the foolish of the earth assert that the genuine text of the heavenly Gospel doth not exist amongst the Christians, that it hath ascended unto heaven. How grievously they have erred! How oblivious of the fact that such a statement imputeth the gravest injustice and tyranny to a gracious and loving Providence! How could God, when once the Day-star of the beauty of Jesus had disappeared from the sight of His people, and ascended unto the fourth heaven, cause His holy Book, His most great testimony amongst His creatures, to disappear also? What would be left to that people to cling to from the setting of the day-star of Jesus until the rise of the sun of the Muhammadan Dispensation? What law could be their stay and guide? ... "

Baha'u'llah, Book of Iqan
Bahá'í Reference Library - The Kitáb-i-Íqán, Pages 81-93

Last edited: