• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quotes Series: From Quran- Authored by G-d not by Muhammad

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

"Usually a direct word will be prefaced by the word "say." "

Quran is authored by G-d as per the criterion suggested by our Christian friend @Muffled in post #97 in this thread . G-d tells Muhammad with the word "say" and or "قُلۡ" in Arabic original language and I have quoted many such verses in my previous posts .
Yet there are other styles (many of them) that depict that the Converse is direct from G-d with Muhammad. Since I daily read some portion of Quran(1/120) very early in the morning, so I will be quoting as I observe them while I read Quran. The words "اَلَمۡ تَرَ" or "Dost thou" is another style of direct address to Muhammad by G-d. And "یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّبِیُّ" or "O thou Prophet" is yet another one:

[33:46]یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّبِیُّ اِنَّاۤ اَرۡسَلۡنٰکَ شَاہِدًا وَّ مُبَشِّرًا وَّ نَذِیۡرًا ﴿ۙ۴۶﴾
O Prophet, truly We have sent thee as a Witness, and Bearer of glad tidings, and a Warner,
[33:47]وَّ دَاعِیًا اِلَی اللّٰہِ بِاِذۡنِہٖ وَ سِرَاجًا مُّنِیۡرًا ﴿۴۷﴾
And as a Summoner unto Allah by His command, and as a Lamp that gives bright light.
[33:48]وَ بَشِّرِ الۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ بِاَنَّ لَہُمۡ مِّنَ اللّٰہِ فَضۡلًا کَبِیۡرًا ﴿۴۸﴾
And announce to the believers the glad tidings that they will have great bounty from Allah.
The Holy Quran - Chapter: 33: Al-Ahzab
Right, please?

For the context of the above verses , please, access the above link.
  1. Is there any such verse in the Torah of the Judaism where G-d has directly addressed Moses, please?If yes, please quote it here. Right, please?
  2. Is there any such verse in the Bible of the Christianity where G-d (not Jesus, as Jesus was never god or son of god) has directly addressed Jesus, please?If yes, please quote it here. Right, please?
  3. Is there any such verse in Kitab-i-Iqan by Bahaullah (where G-d has directly spoken to Bahaullah, Bahaullah was never a god), there cannot be any verse as G-d did not speak to Bahaullah directly? If there is any, please quote it here. Right, please?
  4. Kitab-i-Iqan was written by Bahaullah in 1862 (not revealed by G-d ) and the Covenant was taken by Bahaullah (without any direct Converse/Commandment of G-d, as I understand) in 1863. Therefore, if there had been any direct Converse from G-d Bahaullah would have mentioned it in Kitab-i-Iqan. In the Pre-Covenant period, Kitab-i-Iqan is the only core book of Bahaullah. Right,please?
Regards
  • I observe that Quran right from its start to its end is a direct Converse and in a sense a continuous dialogue between G-d and Muhammad providing live guidance, and through Muhammad to his companions, to the other people of his time and the world at large and for all times to come to all humanity. Right, please?
  • "یٰۤاَیُّہَا الرَّسُوۡلُ " translated in English with the words "O Messenger" is another style, please refer my post #243 .
  • "وَ لَوۡ تَرٰۤی "/ "If only thou couldst see" as mentioned in post #255.
  • Another mode of direct Converse is direct commandment as in the verse [32:31] "فَاَعۡرِضۡ" , "وَ انۡتَظِرۡ" So turn away from them, and wait #261.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
For instance, please?
Please give quotations from Quran in the original Arabic text for a meaningful discussion, please. The translations are never an alternative of the original, please. Right, please?

Regards

So for a meaningful discussion we all need to learn arabic,?,this sure makes it difficult for a religion that says "and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything" (16:89) but only if you understand Arabic.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Kitab-i-Iqan was written by Bahaullah in 1862 (not revealed by G-d ) and the Covenant was taken by Bahaullah (without any direct Converse/Commandment of G-d, as I understand) in 1863. Therefore, if there had been any direct Converse from G-d Bahaullah would have mentioned it in Kitab-i-Iqan. In the Pre-Covenant period, Kitab-i-Iqan is the only core book of Bahaullah. Right,please?

Every Writing by the Bab and Baha'u'llah were revealed from God, just as the Quran. The difference in this day is that the Messengers wrote a lot of it with their own hands.

The the Bab himself revealed over 50,000 verses, the revelation was a profusion of knowledge and Baha'u'llah continued that flood of Revelation, just as the Bible predicted that Christ has more to say unto us and there would be a time we would be guided unto all Truth.

That is the key, God guides, we get to choose and make up our own minds.

I see the Mind of man has gone beyond an exclusive thought based Faith, thoughts that say our view of God is correct and none other is, and we have the only faith God accepts.

Peace be with you

Regards Tony

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So for a meaningful discussion we all need to learn arabic,?,this sure makes it difficult for a religion that says "and We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything" (16:89) but only if you understand Arabic.
"we all need to learn arabic,?"
One may or may not learn the Arabic language. Arabic is a living language, those who really passion for research they have even learnt/decoded the dead languages. And there are ways to do it. We should be with vigor ,why become lifeless, please?
English, Arabic and Farsi are not my first languages and still I am doing it.
Does one have the passion and vigor, please?
One is a friend.
Right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Every Writing by the Bab and Baha'u'llah were revealed from God, just as the Quran. The difference in this day is that the Messengers wrote a lot of it with their own hands.

The the Bab himself revealed over 50,000 verses, the revelation was a profusion of knowledge and Baha'u'llah continued that flood of Revelation, just as the Bible predicted that Christ has more to say unto us and there would be a time we would be guided unto all Truth.

That is the key, God guides, we get to choose and make up our own minds.

I see the Mind of man has gone beyond an exclusive thought based Faith, thoughts that say our view of God is correct and none other is, and we have the only faith God accepts.

Peace be with you

Regards Tony
"Every Writing by the Bab and Baha'u'llah were revealed from God"

Friend! I know that is one's belief, but now one has to prove it to help us understand one's belief with reason. Right, please?

We take first five verses of Iqan :
بسم ربّنا العليّ الاعلی
1 الباب المَذکُورُ فی بَيانِ اَنَّ العباد لَن يَصِلُوا إلی شاطِئِ بَحرِ العِرفانِ إلّا بِالانقِطاعِ الصِّرفِ عَن کُلِّ مَن فِی السَّمواتِ و الاَرضِ. قَدِّسُوا اَنفُسَکُم يا اَهلَ الاَرضِ لَعَلَّ تَصِلُنَّ إلی المقامِ الَّذی قَدَّر اللّهُ لَکُم و تَدخُلُنَّ فی سُرادقٍ جَعَلهُ اللّهُ فی سَماء البَيانِ مَرفوعاً.
2 جوهر اين باب آنکه سالکين سبيل ايمان و طالبين کؤوس ايقان بايد نفوس خود را از جميع شئونات عرضيّه پاک و مقدّس نمايند، يعنی گوش را از استماع اقوال و قلب را از ظنونات متعلّقه به سُبُحات جلال و روح را از تعلّق به اسباب ظاهره و چشم را از ملاحظه کلمات فانيه و متوکّلين علی اللّه و متوسّلين اليه سالک شوند تا آنکه قابل تجلّيات ۲ اشراقات شموس علم و عرفان الهی و محلّ ظهورات فيوضات غيب نامتناهی گردند . زيرا اگر عبد بخواهد اقوال و اعمال و افعال عباد را از عالِم و جاهل ميزان معرفت حقّ و اوليای او قرار دهد هرگز به رضوان معرفت ربّ العزّه داخل نشود و به سر منزل بقا نرسد و از جام قُرب و رضا مرزوق نگردد.
3ناظر به ايّام قبل شويد که چقدر مردم از اعالی و ادانی هميشه منتظر ظهورات احديّه در هياکل قدسيّه بوده‏اند به قسمی که در جميع اوقات و اوان مترصّد و منتظر بودند و دعاها و تضرّع ها می نمودند که شايد نسيم رحمت الهيّه به وزيدن آيد و جمال موعود از سرادق غيب به عرصه ظهور قدم گذارد. و چون ابواب عنايت مفتوح می گرديد و غمام مکرمت مرتفع و شمس غيب از افق قدرت ظاهر می شد جميع تکذيب می نمودند و از لقاء او که عين لقاءاللّه است احتراز می جستند چنانچه تفصيل آن در جميع کتب سماويّه مذکور و مسطور است.
4 حال قدری تأمّل نمائيد که سبب اعتراض ناس بعد از طلب و آمال ايشان چه بود. و به قسمی هم اعتراض می نمودند که زبان و بيان و تقرير و تحرير همه از ذکر آن عاجز و قاصر است. و احدی از مظاهر قدسيّه و مطالع احديّه ظاهر نشد مگر آنکه به اعتراض و انکار و احتجاج ناس مبتلا ۱ و در مقام ديگر می فرمايد: "وَ هَمَّتْ کلُّ اُمّةٍ بِرَسولِهِم لِيَأخُذوهُ وَ جادَلُوا بِالباطل لِيُدحِضوا بِهِ الحَقّ.
5 و همچنين کلمات منزله که از غمام قدرت صمدانيّه و سماء عزّت ربّانيّه نازل شده زياده از حدّ احصاء و احاطه عباد است و اولوا الأفئده و صاحبان بصر را سوره هود کفايت می کند. قدری در آن سوره مبارکه تأمّل فرمائيد و به فطرت اصليّه تدبّر نمائيد تا قدری بر بدائع امور انبياء و ردّ و تکذيب کلمات نفی اطّلاع يابيد، شايد ناس را از موطن غفلت نفسانيّه به آشيان وحدت و معرفت الهيّه پرواز دهيد و از زلال حکمت لايزال و اثمار شجره علم ذی الجلال بياشاميد و مرزوق گرديد. اين است نصيب انفس مجرّده از مائده منزله قدسيّه باقيه.
مرجع كتب وآثار بهائی - کتاب ايقان٬ صفحه ١-١٥
Now its English Translation, please:
1 IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD, THE EXALTED, THE MOST HIGH.
No man shall attain the shores of the ocean of true understanding except he be detached from all that is in heaven and on earth. Sanctify your souls, O ye peoples of the world, that haply ye may attain that station which God hath destined for you and enter thus the tabernacle which, according to the dispensations of Providence, hath been raised in the firmament of the Bayán.
2 The essence of these words is this: they that tread the path of faith, they that thirst for the wine of certitude, must cleanse themselves of all that is earthly—their ears from idle talk, their minds from vain imaginings, their hearts from worldly affections, their eyes from that which perisheth. They should put their trust in God, and, holding fast unto Him, follow in His way. Then will they be made worthy of the effulgent glories of the sun of divine knowledge and understanding, and become the recipients of a grace that is infinite and unseen, inasmuch as man can never hope to attain unto the knowledge of the All-Glorious, can never quaff from the stream of divine knowledge 4 and wisdom, can never enter the abode of immortality, nor partake of the cup of divine nearness and favour, unless and until he ceases to regard the words and deeds of mortal men as a standard for the true understanding and recognition of God and His Prophets.
3 Consider the past. How many, both high and low, have, at all times, yearningly awaited the advent of the Manifestations of God in the sanctified persons of His chosen Ones. How often have they expected His coming, how frequently have they prayed that the breeze of divine mercy might blow, and the promised Beauty step forth from behind the veil of concealment, and be made manifest to all the world. And whensoever the portals of grace did open, and the clouds of divine bounty did rain upon mankind, and the light of the Unseen did shine above the horizon of celestial might, they all denied Him, and turned away from His face—the face of God Himself. Refer ye, to verify this truth, to that which hath been recorded in every sacred Book.
4 Ponder for a moment, and reflect upon that which hath been the cause of such denial on the 1 Again He saith: “Each nation hath plotted darkly against their Messenger to lay violent hold on Him, and disputed with vain words to invalidate the truth.”
5 In like manner, those words that have streamed forth from the source of power and descended from the heaven of glory are innumerable and beyond the ordinary comprehension of man. To them that are possessed of true understanding and insight the Súrah of Húd surely sufficeth. Ponder a while those holy words in your heart, and, with utter detachment, strive to grasp their meaning. Examine the wondrous behaviour of the Prophets, and recall the defamations and denials uttered by 6 the children of negation and falsehood, perchance you may cause the bird of the human heart to wing its flight away from the abodes of heedlessness and doubt unto the nest of faith and certainty, and drink deep from the pure waters of ancient wisdom, and partake of the fruit of the tree of divine knowledge. Such is the share of the pure in heart of the bread that hath descended from the realms of eternity and holiness.
Bahá'í Reference Library - The Kitáb-i-Íqán, Pages 3-41

Is there any natural word/s in the text of the above verses that indicates that these verses are a Direct Verse from/by G-d addressed to Bahaullah, please?
On the same lines that I have adopted for Quran in my post #281, please . Right, please?
If one is not easy with Farsi Iqan to highlight one could highlight the in the English translation, no harm, please.
Anybody, please

Regards

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
For instance, please?
Please give quotations from Quran in the original Arabic text for a meaningful discussion, please. The translations are never an alternative of the original, please. Right, please?

Regards
I see this as an attempt to shift the conversation away from the comprehension of most of the readers of this website.

In reality Yusuf Ali has done a sufficient job of translating the Quran.

But here is an example:

أَفَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ إِلَىٰ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُم مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ إِن نَّشَأْ نَخْسِفْ بِهِمُ ٱلْأَرْضَ أَوْ نُسْقِطْ عَلَيْهِمْ كِسَفًا مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَءَايَةً لِّكُلِّ عَبْدٍ مُّنِيبٍ

See they not what is before them and behind them, of the sky and the earth? If We wished, We could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them. Verily in this is a Sign for every devotee that turns to Allah (in repentance).

The author of the Quran appears to believe that the sky is a solid of which a piece could be made to fall on people

ETA For more examples see; Scientific Errors in the Qur'an - WikiIslam

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
"we all need to learn arabic,?"
One may or may not learn the Arabic language. Arabic is a living language, those who really passion for research they have even learnt/decoded the dead languages. And there are ways to do it. We should be with vigor ,why become lifeless, please?
English, Arabic and Farsi are not my first languages and still I am doing it.
Does one have the passion and vigor, please?
One is a friend.
Right, please?

Regards[/QUOTE

Wrong please,Urdu Mandarin and English are living languages too along with many others.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Every Writing by the Bab and Baha'u'llah were revealed from God"

Friend! I know that is one's belief, but now one has to prove it to help us understand one's belief with reason. Right, please?

We take first five verses of Iqan :
بسم ربّنا العليّ الاعلی
1 الباب المَذکُورُ فی بَيانِ اَنَّ العباد لَن يَصِلُوا إلی شاطِئِ بَحرِ العِرفانِ إلّا بِالانقِطاعِ الصِّرفِ عَن کُلِّ مَن فِی السَّمواتِ و الاَرضِ. قَدِّسُوا اَنفُسَکُم يا اَهلَ الاَرضِ لَعَلَّ تَصِلُنَّ إلی المقامِ الَّذی قَدَّر اللّهُ لَکُم و تَدخُلُنَّ فی سُرادقٍ جَعَلهُ اللّهُ فی سَماء البَيانِ مَرفوعاً.
2 جوهر اين باب آنکه سالکين سبيل ايمان و طالبين کؤوس ايقان بايد نفوس خود را از جميع شئونات عرضيّه پاک و مقدّس نمايند، يعنی گوش را از استماع اقوال و قلب را از ظنونات متعلّقه به سُبُحات جلال و روح را از تعلّق به اسباب ظاهره و چشم را از ملاحظه کلمات فانيه و متوکّلين علی اللّه و متوسّلين اليه سالک شوند تا آنکه قابل تجلّيات ۲ اشراقات شموس علم و عرفان الهی و محلّ ظهورات فيوضات غيب نامتناهی گردند . زيرا اگر عبد بخواهد اقوال و اعمال و افعال عباد را از عالِم و جاهل ميزان معرفت حقّ و اوليای او قرار دهد هرگز به رضوان معرفت ربّ العزّه داخل نشود و به سر منزل بقا نرسد و از جام قُرب و رضا مرزوق نگردد.
3ناظر به ايّام قبل شويد که چقدر مردم از اعالی و ادانی هميشه منتظر ظهورات احديّه در هياکل قدسيّه بوده‏اند به قسمی که در جميع اوقات و اوان مترصّد و منتظر بودند و دعاها و تضرّع ها می نمودند که شايد نسيم رحمت الهيّه به وزيدن آيد و جمال موعود از سرادق غيب به عرصه ظهور قدم گذارد. و چون ابواب عنايت مفتوح می گرديد و غمام مکرمت مرتفع و شمس غيب از افق قدرت ظاهر می شد جميع تکذيب می نمودند و از لقاء او که عين لقاءاللّه است احتراز می جستند چنانچه تفصيل آن در جميع کتب سماويّه مذکور و مسطور است.
4 حال قدری تأمّل نمائيد که سبب اعتراض ناس بعد از طلب و آمال ايشان چه بود. و به قسمی هم اعتراض می نمودند که زبان و بيان و تقرير و تحرير همه از ذکر آن عاجز و قاصر است. و احدی از مظاهر قدسيّه و مطالع احديّه ظاهر نشد مگر آنکه به اعتراض و انکار و احتجاج ناس مبتلا ۱ و در مقام ديگر می فرمايد: "وَ هَمَّتْ کلُّ اُمّةٍ بِرَسولِهِم لِيَأخُذوهُ وَ جادَلُوا بِالباطل لِيُدحِضوا بِهِ الحَقّ.
5 و همچنين کلمات منزله که از غمام قدرت صمدانيّه و سماء عزّت ربّانيّه نازل شده زياده از حدّ احصاء و احاطه عباد است و اولوا الأفئده و صاحبان بصر را سوره هود کفايت می کند. قدری در آن سوره مبارکه تأمّل فرمائيد و به فطرت اصليّه تدبّر نمائيد تا قدری بر بدائع امور انبياء و ردّ و تکذيب کلمات نفی اطّلاع يابيد، شايد ناس را از موطن غفلت نفسانيّه به آشيان وحدت و معرفت الهيّه پرواز دهيد و از زلال حکمت لايزال و اثمار شجره علم ذی الجلال بياشاميد و مرزوق گرديد. اين است نصيب انفس مجرّده از مائده منزله قدسيّه باقيه.
مرجع كتب وآثار بهائی - کتاب ايقان٬ صفحه ١-١٥

Is there any natural word/s in the text of the above verses that indicates that these verses are a Direct Verse from/by G-d addressed to Bahaullah, please?
On the same lines that I have adopted for Quran in my post #281, please . Right, please?
Anybody, please

Regards

That is for you to decide upon.

God chooses the Messengers and the way the Message is given. Thus in every age it is given as God chooses to do. It is obvious we will see a diversity. The Bible is an obvious example, unless you consider none of that is from Allah.

Thus it is for you to look and decide in each case.

Regards Tony

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
"science"

Friend @icehorse , the thread is now in the General Religious Debates Forum, therefore , one may like to revisit one's posts, please. Right, please?
Also one may like to reply post #69 by friend @Tony Bristow-Stagg , please remember.Right, please?
Regards

I went back to the OP, and now that this thread is in religious debates, I don't understand the OP. Can you explain the OP now that it's in a different forum?

thanks

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I see this as an attempt to shift the conversation away from the comprehension of most of the readers of this website.

In reality Yusuf Ali has done a sufficient job of translating the Quran.

But here is an example:

أَفَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ إِلَىٰ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُم مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ إِن نَّشَأْ نَخْسِفْ بِهِمُ ٱلْأَرْضَ أَوْ نُسْقِطْ عَلَيْهِمْ كِسَفًا مِّنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٰلِكَ لَءَايَةً لِّكُلِّ عَبْدٍ مُّنِيبٍ

See they not what is before them and behind them, of the sky and the earth? If We wished, We could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them. Verily in this is a Sign for every devotee that turns to Allah (in repentance).
The author of the Quran appears to believe that the sky is a solid of which a piece could be made to fall on people

ETA For more examples see; Scientific Errors in the Qur'an - WikiIslam
"I see this as an attempt to shift the conversation away from the comprehension of most of the readers of this website."

Friend! There is no such intention on my part, rather it will make others realize that the original text is very important and must not be ignored, and the translations are never exact and these are no alternative of the original text. The original text must be exhibited with the translation or translations, if it is required. Right, please?
Please relax, it is a friendly discussion. Doesn't one like it, please?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I went back to the OP, and now that this thread is in religious debates, I don't understand the OP. Can you explain the OP now that it's in a different forum?

thanks
The wording of the topic of the thread and of the OP remains the same. What material difference does it make according to one's line of thinking, please? Please feel free to express oneself, one is a friend. Right, please?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
That is for you to decide upon.

God chooses the Messengers and the way the Message is given. Thus in every age it is given as God chooses to do. It is obvious we will see a diversity. The Bible is an obvious example, unless you consider none of that is from Allah.

Thus it is for you to look and decide in each case.

Regards Tony
"That is for you to decide upon."

I will happily decide for myself, for sure, please.
For one's convenience along with the verses of original Farsi Iqan, I have now provided the English Iqan translation which is not exact as is the Farsi one as no translation is ever exact of the original or alternative of the original. Now, please revisit my post and highlight the English words as requested in post #285.
Right, please?

Regards

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"That is for you to decide upon."

I will happily decide for myself, for sure, please.
For one's convenience along with the verses of original Farsi Iqan, I have now provided the English Iqan translation which is not exact as is the Farsi one as no translation is ever exact of the original or alternative of the original. Now, please revisit my post and highlight the English words as requested in post #285.
Right, please?

Regards

No matter Persian, Arabic or any translation, if you are asking what came from God, it is all the Kitab-i-Iqan.

It is same as reading an English translation of the Quran.

Regards Tony

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

"Usually a direct word will be prefaced by the word "say." "

Quran is authored by G-d as per the criterion suggested by our Christian friend @Muffled in post #97 in this thread . G-d tells Muhammad with the word "say" and or "قُلۡ" in Arabic original language and I have quoted many such verses in my previous posts .
Yet there are other styles (many of them) that depict that the Converse is direct from G-d with Muhammad. Since I daily read some portion of Quran(1/120) very early in the morning, so I will be quoting as I observe them while I read Quran. The words "اَلَمۡ تَرَ" or "Dost thou" is another style of direct address to Muhammad by G-d. And "یٰۤاَیُّہَا النَّبِیُّ" or "O thou Prophet" is yet another one:

[33:49]وَ لَا تُطِعِ الۡکٰفِرِیۡنَ وَ الۡمُنٰفِقِیۡنَ وَ دَعۡ اَذٰٮہُمۡ وَ تَوَکَّلۡ عَلَی اللّٰہِ ؕ وَ کَفٰی بِاللّٰہِ وَکِیۡلًا ﴿۴۹﴾
And follow not the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and leave alone their annoyance, and put thy trust in Allah; for Allah is sufficient as a Guardian.

The Holy Quran - Chapter: 33: Al-Ahzab

Right, please?

For the context of the above verses , please, access the above link.
  1. Is there any such verse in the Torah of the Judaism where G-d has directly addressed Moses, please?If yes, please quote it here. Right, please?
  2. Is there any such verse in the Bible of the Christianity where G-d (not Jesus, as Jesus was never god or son of god) has directly addressed Jesus, please?If yes, please quote it here. Right, please?
  3. Is there any such verse in Kitab-i-Iqan by Bahaullah (where G-d has directly spoken to Bahaullah, Bahaullah was never a god), there cannot be any verse as G-d did not speak to Bahaullah directly? If there is any, please quote it here. Right, please?
  4. Kitab-i-Iqan was written by Bahaullah in 1862 (not revealed by G-d ) and the Covenant was taken by Bahaullah (without any direct Converse/Commandment of G-d, as I understand) in 1863. Therefore, if there had been any direct Converse from G-d Bahaullah would have mentioned it in Kitab-i-Iqan. In the Pre-Covenant period, Kitab-i-Iqan is the only core book of Bahaullah. Right,please?
Regards
  • I observe that Quran right from its start to its end is a direct Converse and in a sense a continuous dialogue between G-d and Muhammad providing live guidance, and through Muhammad to his companions, to the other people of his time and the world at large and for all times to come to all humanity. Right, please?
  • "یٰۤاَیُّہَا الرَّسُوۡلُ " translated in English with the words "O Messenger" is another style, please refer my post #243 .
  • "وَ لَوۡ تَرٰۤی "/ "If only thou couldst see" as mentioned in post #255.
  • Another mode of direct Converse is direct commandment as in the verse [32:31] "فَاَعۡرِضۡ" , "وَ انۡتَظِرۡ" So turn away from them, and wait #261.

danieldemol

Premium Member
If the meaning of the Quran can only be understood in Arabic then it would have been short sighted of Allah not to reveal it in other languages, for most of the peoples of the world don’t speak Arabic.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Exactly and Arabic isn't an easy language to master either.
Friend @England my lionheart !

If one's intention is to learn Quran and through it to learn Arabic, then it is easy to learn. Does one have the intention, please? Have a heart and try it. I will help one. Right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
If the meaning of the Quran can only be understood in Arabic then it would have been short sighted of Allah not to reveal it in other languages, for most of the peoples of the world don’t speak Arabic.
"If the meaning of the Quran can only be understood in Arabic"

I never said that. Did I, please?
If yes, then please quote the post number.

Regards