• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quotes about the universe you currently are living in!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you're all well.

Wasn't sure where to post this ...

Many people long for a greater sense of belonging. They long for a greater sense of connection with other people and the world as a whole. Feeling that we belong to this universe allows us to see value in our existence and helps in coping with all the ups and downs of life.

If you’re looking for your sense of belonging, these universe quotes will make you reach for deeper meanings. They will allow you to feel and truly appreciate every moment of your life.

Read more here -

50 Universe Quotes Celebrating Our Place in The Cosmos

Add your own if you have them!

All the best!

:)

dianaiad

Hope you're all well.

Wasn't sure where to post this ...

Many people long for a greater sense of belonging. They long for a greater sense of connection with other people and the world as a whole. Feeling that we belong to this universe allows us to see value in our existence and helps in coping with all the ups and downs of life.

If you’re looking for your sense of belonging, these universe quotes will make you reach for deeper meanings. They will allow you to feel and truly appreciate every moment of your life.

Read more here -

50 Universe Quotes Celebrating Our Place in The Cosmos

Add your own if you have them!

All the best!

:)

I read them.

The first thought I had was,,,most of these people use 'Universe" to mean "God."
The second thought I had was...'thinking outside the box' and 'coloring outside the lines' are both cliche's and thus very much INSIDE a box.
The third thought I had was a reaction to one of the quotes:

“The universe’s imagination always remains wider than our human imaginations.” ― Julie J. Morley

I thought that should read 'The universe's reality always remains wider than our human imaginations," but then what do I know?

............and that was before I read more than five of the quotes. I gave up before I got to 20.

But then, I'm REALLY grumpy tonight.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I read them.

The first thought I had was,,,most of these people use 'Universe" to mean "God."
The second thought I had was...'thinking outside the box' and 'coloring outside the lines' are both cliche's and thus very much INSIDE a box.
The third thought I had was a reaction to one of the quotes:

“The universe’s imagination always remains wider than our human imaginations.” ― Julie J. Morley

I thought that should read 'The universe's reality always remains wider than our human imaginations," but then what do I know?

............and that was before I read more than five of the quotes. I gave up before I got to 20.

But then, I'm REALLY grumpy tonight.

That's cool - I get grumpy at times too - but less than I used to.

I admit I hesitated to even start a thread - the main quote that grabbed me was -

“Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.”

― Jennifer Elisabeth

Not that many of the people who hang around me are exactly living their full potential - maybe madness isn't as contagious after all!

Thanks for sharing and hope you get over your grumpy mood unless you're secretly into being grumpy like I used to be :)

Ciao!