• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quote of the day

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
angels-send-me-cushions-of-love-to-see-me-through-each-day-guide-me-through-my-problems-and-help-me-on-my-way.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
You are worthy, but that’s a hard truth to swallow when you make mistakes, don’t reach goals, get lost in comparison, and believe all the negative things you think. Human beings are built for progress, though, not perfection. Read these quotes when you need more light.

“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” — e. e. cummings

You Are Worthy: 15 Affirmative Quotes to Remind You That’s True

Looks a great site!

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
walkthepath.jpg

Remind me to include more from wisdom from the web HTM - been a while!!!! Lowest opinion? -

"If I am OK with me, I have no need to make you wrong." ~ source unknown

"You Can Rise No Higher Than Your Lowest Opinion of Another." ~ Chuck Gallozzi

A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: "Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time." When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, "The one I feed the most."

Enjoy!

:)