• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quote of the day

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you’re going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love.” —Butch Hancock, Flatlanders

More here -

Words of Wisdom ~ Humorous

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
unique1.jpg

Favorite Inspiring Quotes ~ You're Unique!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance and care.”

~ Marvin J. Ashton

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From page 229 of "Conversations with God" -

"The fastest way to get to a place of love & concern for all mankind is to see all humankind as your family."

"Make it your life's mission today to bring to the attention of another just how extraordinary they are. Say it. Say it. Say it. Their heart is waiting to know that their own best thought about themselves can be believed."

For more of Neale -

TOP 25 QUOTES BY NEALE DONALD WALSCH (of 738) | A-Z Quotes

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle.”

61 Profound Thich Nhat Hanh Quotes

Remind me ...

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“I struggle with my life because instead of just doing what needs to be done, I fight the underlying fear; I try to unlock the door. Paradoxically, the only way to unlock the door is to forget the door.
Instead of obsessing about the locked door, we need to be going about our lives, which means cleaning up the house, taking care of the baby, going to work, whatever.”

― Charlotte Joko Beck