• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quote of the day

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you."

~ Eileen Caddy

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment."

~ Grenville Kleiser

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From another thread - thanks Christine!

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."

~ Albert Einstein

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
From another thread - thanks Christine!

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."

~ Albert Einstein

The corollary is a computer, i have been known to spends 10 minutes at the keyboard before hubby starts complaining that I've been working for hours.

ChristineM

Premium Member
If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
- Steven Wright

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
- Lily Tomlin

ChristineM

Premium Member
Philosophy of science is about as useful to scientists as ornithology is to birds.
- Richard Feynman

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Normal people are the perfect guide to how to live. You just watch what they do and do the opposite."

~ Anon

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"We must each lead a way of life with self-awareness and compassion, to do as much as we can. Then, whatever happens we will have no regrets."

~ Dalai Lama