• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quote-of-the-day

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Love is the greatest medicine. I ask to be healing medicine for others. I ask my heart to expand its boundaries and to love others as they wish to be loved. I ask my heart to expand its boundaries and open to my being loved as I wish to be loved."

~ Julia Cameron

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Dogmas - religious, political, scientific - arise out of erroneous belief that thought can encapsulate reality or truth."

~ Eckhart Tolle

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Mis-Quote:

"He that rides with red cape and golden nose in Heaven is the one who should reside in Hell." - Beelzebub; Paradise Lost.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Not to be able to stop thinking is a dreadful affliction, but we don't realize this because almost everyone is suffering from it, so it is considered normal."

~ Eckhart Tolle

Im a Pepper,he's a Pepper,she's a Pepper,we're a Pepper,wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too"?
-David Naughton

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."

~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

"It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under."
-Grandmaster Flash

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow."

~ Mary Jean Irion

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
"[FONT=&quot]Allah the Exalted commands:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]= to suppress the anger,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]= to treat others with good morals, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]= do not insist on your mistakes, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]= to strive to pay rights of people."
[FONT=&quot]----Friday sermon by Ah[FONT=&quot]ma[/FONT]diyya Muslim Khalifah. [[FONT=&quot]Ahmadiyya DIR][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
-Jesus Christ

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Often it is difficult people who are suffering the most and are therefore most in need of compassion."

~ from "The Lost Art of Compassion" by Lorne Ladner

Viker

Häxan
" You're either the butcher or the cattle. " - Gareth, and also Mary, from Terminus

" I'd rather be the cat in this rat race. " - me

" Sun don't shine underneath a rock. " - me

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Words and thoughts are limited and relative, while truth is without limits. Words find their truth in the heart of silence, and thoughts when they rise from the depths of non-thought."

~ Master Taisen Deshimaru from a wonderful book called "The Wisdom of Asia 365 days" - some gorgeous images too!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"God bless the lost, the confused, the unsure, the bewildered, the puzzled, the mystified, the baffled and the perplexed."

~ from "A Common Prayer" by Michael Leunig