• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quinoa

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
11 Proven Health Benefits of Quinoa
1761-2T.jpg

Just curious as I had a meal of quinoa, broccoli and lentils at lunch.

Seems I didn't actually know of its health benefits or even how to properly pronounce it. " KEEN-wah"

Also a lot of variety, a lot of ways to include in my diet from my local grocery store. Better than bacon. :p
organic quinoa at Vons - Instacart

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
11 Proven Health Benefits of Quinoa
1761-2T.jpg

Just curious as I had a meal of quinoa, broccoli and lentils at lunch.

Seems I didn't actually know of its health benefits or even how to properly pronounce it. " KEEN-wah"

Also a lot of variety, a lot of ways to include in my diet from my local grocery store. Better than bacon. :p
organic quinoa at Vons - Instacart
Your quinua looks like haggis, but it doesn't taste as good.
Bacon is about the only thing to make quinoa palatable.

epronovost

Don't forget to properly rince quinoa in cold water for a few minutes else it will taste very bitter.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
There has been a mini-boom in healthy vegetarian lifestyles lately. It has increased availability of a ton of fake meats, among other things. I've taken a liking to oat milk. I find it the most palatable of the fake milks like almond, soy, etc. It's also a much better use of oats than the lowly and disgusting haggis one prominent member goes on about.

Yes, quinoa is awesome.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
quinoa is the bomb.

it's all great, but around 2:20 is on point..