• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quick thanks to all.

Sententia

Was pondering my current situation and mentally I had to traverse through a few tough times etc but RF was always there.

Thanks all. Be good.

Sententia

I hope all is well now.

Struggles change... but all is well. Very well lately.

All iz well is a phrase I use a lot but if no one has figured out where I got it - it was from 3 idiots. (Great Film)

trailer: YouTube - 3 Idiots - Official Theatrical Trailer 2 (HD)

All Iz Well Music Video: YouTube - AAL IZZ WELL | AAMIR KHAN |3 IDIOTS | HQ |

Lately though I find myself wanting to bring racists, religious fanatics, sexists, crazy wealthy people and crazy poor people together to interact because they are all family.

Family that has primarily written off each other in favor of their own eggshell world views.

But family should interact and associate? What should be important? Can't all family spend a single day a year together or am I at the age where I become delusional and think everyone should be able to share a day a year together?

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Lately though I find myself wanting to bring racists, religious fanatics, sexists, crazy wealthy people and crazy poor people together to interact because they are all family.

Family that has primarily written off each other in favor of their own eggshell world views.

But family should interact and associate? What should be important? Can't all family spend a single day a year together or am I at the age where I become delusional and think everyone should be able to share a day a year together?
Nah, you're not delusional. One day a year isn't too much to ask, and gently pushing people of differing views together might result in some positive experiences. Of course, patience and diplomacy is required. :)

I'm big on family.