• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quick question...

Frank Goad

Are new age people really nice to meet?I have heard they are weird.And what do they believe about the bible?When you talk to them in person what are they like?

Last edited:

MikeDwight

They like dancing. As a Methodist, I assume you know what happens to your soul, when you dance. They look normal on the outside. Then, they invite you to dance.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
New age people can seem weird. They have varied beliefs about the Bible and many seem to be into angelology. My experience is that they are generally nice but I try not to get involved with their practices, which are forbidden to me.

MikeDwight

I Wikipedia'ed New Age. Sorry. I had to get informed. Don't worry about it, they'll try to do Beatles stuff, we burn their albums. They had John Lennon selling phony stuff, we sent in Mark David Chapman. Mainly Aquarius whatever. So This is Christmas. They dance on dinner tables. I'm not sure. Probably will be over soon.