• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions on the big bang expanding universe.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I meant the whole point of it being brought up, here, on RF.

Ok, that wasnt clear to me however, It doesn't matter where it's brough up. The hypothesis remain the same until new evidence is found that would impact on the hypothesis

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The whole point of the multiverse theory is to eliminate "God" from the picture by eliminating the need for a first cause. So, yes, the implication is on an eternity of multiverse.

No, that is NOT the 'whole point' of the multiverse theories. The 'whole point' is to merge general relativity and quantum mechanics. of the possibilities of doing this, multiverses tend to show up naturally.

None of this actually eliminates "God", or even a first cause, precisely because subjugated time to eternity, rendering it irrelevant on both counts; as causation, and as justification for rejecting causation. Leaving the question of causation intact.

Depends on the specifics of how 'time' in the multiverse and 'time' in a universe relate. Causality is tricky in any quantum system.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I meant the whole point of it being brought up, here, on RF.

No, it is brought up because it is one of the logical possibilities, even a likely one, and one that shows the invalidity of some theological arguments.

As you point out, it is still possible for some deity to exist, but the arguments made fail to show that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness.

Humans thinking concepts. Uses words. Words explain the thinkers confession.

In the past happened the big bang.

Exact explanation.

We live in the present.

Compare the contradiction of ....oh I am not speaking evil. Intent says otherwise.

Why spiritual human teaching told me to listen to the words used in human mind thinking concepts. As it confesses intention by evaluation and comparison.

To compare. I the son thinking as an adult man father self.

Compar I son.

Why he gave Fu Sion.
Why he gave Fis Sion.

I son evaluations.

Proves he was present to discuss terms Sion about earths dusts.

So when he says to humans as another human you began as dust when dust is dust and you all will end as dust as humans. He was discussing human disappearance as self combustion.

The knowledge of.

As humans do not own a reactive converting mass body.

Yet still to this day support evil scientific preaching stating this article states and so God will send your human spirit to hell for not being good.

Not stopping nuclear dust sciences. The reason for the advice. Humans natural minds and natural language never understood nuclear science.

Gobbledygook I was told by AI brother to brother advice. False language itself.

It was preached.

Being is a human being.

We the innocent said we are innocent of your scientific satanism. Were always good.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then the status human theist says the base form of anything is energy.

Yet earths energy is dusts chemicals minerals stone lava heated core iron plus any type of fused energy such as atoms or particles.

Basis one concept a thinker just energy.

I need to know he says what just energy as energy he says is. As state energy itself. The word energy a human stated formula in science energy.

Energy he says I get by formula to convert any type of natural self evolved one presence. Whether a gas or an atom.

Is in fact a liar

His intent says I don't want any type of variation to exist just energy.

In science just energy was a conversion of any type of pre existing form.

gnostic

The Lost One
Second question. If this universe arose from non-existence, can it return to non-existence.
What make you think the “universe arose from non-existence”?

It doesn’t say that in the Big Bang model, so which model you are referring to?

Concerning the big bang and the beginning of time and space explanation, it seems to me that there could not be a multiverse for to entertain the possibility would be to suggest that there is other potential for the creation of space in nothingness. So if there were a multiverse, what is the relationship between the space of this universe and that of another in the multiverse? And a part of this same question, given a multiverse and the implication of some sort of potential for space to come into existence from nothing that allows many universes, why would it not be possible for there to be an infinite number of universes in the multiverse?

Since the Multiverse is untested, empirically, it is largely speculative. So I don’t see how you can compare one “space” against the other -verses.

The space in this universe is the only space there are, so asking what space are like in other -verses seem...well, pointless.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What make you think the “universe arose from non-existence”?

It doesn’t say that in the Big Bang model, so which model you are referring to?
Ok, it was just my expression wrt the origin of the big bang, how would you put it?

Since the Multiverse is untested, empirically, it is largely speculative. So I don’t see how you can compare one “space” against the other -verses.

The space in this universe is the only space there are, so asking what space are like in other -verses seem...well, pointless.
So if you are a skeptic of the multiverse hypothesis, then the question is not for you!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human science discoveries proved all. Different values of the presence energy had formed. Variations of energy.

So thinking says the concept was
by Multi spatial conditions.

Meaning higher state pre existing changed developed by destruction of it's conversion. Minus the concept change.

Sun I'm. Minus reversed.
Reversal equals what you consider you wanted reversed as a fake creator replacement.

I.e. I will attack change a body and study it. It was natural first. Then I will know how it was created. Theory you mean it will return to its pre existing nature and you never needed to harm it.....
As you aren't any creator.

Thinker by sun theories of I am.

Meaning I know consciously as I am present. And light illuminated my thoughts. Situation sun theism.

Hence cosmic theism only involved rationally the sun and earth. As the sun gave earths God spirits light. First it was immaculate cold clear.

The sun big banged blasted. It's previous form more mass. It's previous form lesser space. It's previous form cooling and changing.

Conversion. Space opened as consuming being an activation removed form so space increased.

The sun action.

Spatial increase caused cooling by pressure. Cooling by non burning consuming as it had removed form. Cooling bursting pressure change created all forms forming.

A basic earth example outside spatial pressures held stone whilst internal pressures formed lava.

Pressure as space formed Multi conditions. Yet space determined one form emptiness increasing or heating caused expansion and contraction.

Sion by word use owned the holy science term of words owning reverential scientific purpose by a human thinking.

Expand Sion.

Therefore Mr I want to know it all was researching all variations of energy held in various forms.

To claim once I was told to never give God forms a name. To now state I want to name all types.

Yet the basis science said I gain energy via transformation and destruction.
Known taught science concepts.

So when coercion was sciences owned preaching by word use then you should realise yes you do coerce in preaching science.

Claiming energy is infinite when you said Empty space was as you cannot measure emptiness.

Never can you fill the cup of Christ the teaching. By measure.

gnostic

The Lost One
So if you are a skeptic of the multiverse hypothesis, then the question is not for you!

What you need to understand, Ben, is that Multiverse isn’t science. It is a proposed model, like a hypothesis, but not aa falsifiable model.

So some skepticism is actually healthy. It is actually wiser course, to not accept models “by default” - any model - until they have been tested ("tested" as in observations, evidence, data, etc, as well as being empirical and verifiable), or at the very least, be falsifiable and testable.

I am not even sure you can even call Multiverse a “hypothesis”, because a hypothesis needs to be falsifiable and testable, which the Multiverse isn’t...yet, maybe never.

The only reason why Multiverse is still around, it is because the model is theoretically and mathematically “possible”.

But being “possible” isn’t enough.

Science required any explanatory and predictive model to be tested with empirical evidence or repeatable experiments, which will give data to scientists to reach one of two possible conclusions or outcomes:
  1. ...tested true, then the model has been verified, so it is “probable”, or...
  2. ...tested false, then the model has been refuted, so it is “improbable”.
Data gained from evidence and experiments, provide the necessary information to conclude if the model have chance of being science or not.

And you are assuming that Multiverse has one model...

...there are actually a number of different versions and different concepts of Multiverse. Some are derived from the inflationary model of the big bang, while others are derived from String Theory (String Cosmology, Brane Cosmology, M-theory, etc). And the variants of string theory are also not science, because they are also untested.

But regardless of which flavors you preferred, not of them have observational evidence to support multiverse, hence it isn't science.

Right now, Multiverse concepts are considered more philosophy than scientific hypothesis.

So why would I am not be skeptical of untested model?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science tests what?

Does a machine exist? No.

Is God the earth a machination by a human scientists thesis?

Yes. It is his he infers a machine.

Earth however is not any controlled body.

His observations first are all natural. Self presence.

A long time ago he was taught a scientist dies sacrificed proof against self and does not love honour nor respect self presence.

Human egotism as an expressed claim my thesis thoughts are greater than any naturally held form. Was a human teaching against human destroyers.

You claim you apply tests that natural spatial evolution formed in chaotic heating and cooling functions.

Testing is designed. A human builds a machine then tests experiemental using the machine to infer what a machine can achieve.

The test science only ever his design.

What lying and human false preaching meant. Done by humans as humans.

Theory.....in the beginning cosmos was chaos. Science theory in the end chaos destroyed life.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What you need to understand, Ben, is that Multiverse isn’t science. It is a proposed model, like a hypothesis, but not aa falsifiable model.

So some skepticism is actually healthy. It is actually wiser course, to not accept models “by default” - any model - until they have been tested ("tested" as in observations, evidence, data, etc, as well as being empirical and verifiable), or at the very least, be falsifiable and testable.

I am not even sure you can even call Multiverse a “hypothesis”, because a hypothesis needs to be falsifiable and testable, which the Multiverse isn’t...yet, maybe never.

The only reason why Multiverse is still around, it is because the model is theoretically and mathematically “possible”.

But being “possible” isn’t enough.

Science required any explanatory and predictive model to be tested with empirical evidence or repeatable experiments, which will give data to scientists to reach one of two possible conclusions or outcomes:
  1. ...tested true, then the model has been verified, so it is “probable”, or...
  2. ...tested false, then the model has been refuted, so it is “improbable”.
Data gained from evidence and experiments, provide the necessary information to conclude if the model have chance of being science or not.

And you are assuming that Multiverse has one model...

...there are actually a number of different versions and different concepts of Multiverse. Some are derived from the inflationary model of the big bang, while others are derived from String Theory (String Cosmology, Brane Cosmology, M-theory, etc). And the variants of string theory are also not science, because they are also untested.

But regardless of which flavors you preferred, not of them have observational evidence to support multiverse, hence it isn't science.

Right now, Multiverse concepts are considered more philosophy than scientific hypothesis.

So why would I am not be skeptical of untested model?
Fair enough, but if I am not mistaken, the big bang is also not an observable event that can be tested in a lab, or duplicated, that which happens after can be theorized and tested, but not the bb itself.

So how would you describe how the universe came into existence, in place of my description as “the universe arose from non-existence”?

Magical Wand

In the article "Physics in the multiverse: an introductory review", French physicist and philosopher Aurélien Barrau responded to this claim: "At first glance, the multiverse seems to lie outside science because it cannot be observed. How, following the prescription of Karl Popper, can a theory be falsifiable if we cannot observe its predictions? This way of thinking is not really correct for the multiverse for several reasons. First, predictions can be made in the multiverse: it leads only to statistical results but this is also true for any physical theory within our universe, owing both to fundamental quantum fluctuations and to measurement uncertainties. Secondly, it has never been necessary to check all the predictions of a theory to consider it as legitimate science. General relativity, for example, has been extensively tested in the visible world and this allows us to use it within black holes even though it is not possible to go there to check." :)

or at the very least, be falsifiable and testable.

It is possible to test this hypothesis. An interesting way to do it, is to look for supermassive black holes with a specific mass distribution, as cosmologist Alexander Vilenkin explained:

"[In] this multiverse picture... of eternal inflation all these vacuum states will be populated to have bubbles within bubbles, within bubbles. When inflation was going on in our region of space, bubbles of different vacua popped out and expanded. When we worked on this idea we thought, 'What is going to happen to these bubbles when inflation ends [in our region]?' The answer is that instead of expanding they will start contracting and they will collapse; they will form black holes. And we've calculated the mass distribution of these black holes. So, there is a very uniquely defined distribution of masses. And, for one thing, these black holes are interesting because they may explain, say, the origin of supermassive black holes that we observe in galactic centers. But also if we really detect black holes with this predicted mass distribution, that would be evidence for the multiverse, that we indeed had this period where bubbles were nucleating. So, these are basically failed bubbles, these big black holes. So, these are direct tests." :)

not of them have observational evidence to support multiverse,

Most common models of Inflation predict a multiverse. According to Alexander Vilenkin models that avoid it tend to be contrived and unrealistic. “With the simplest assumptions, you end up with eternal inflation and the multiverse,” says physicist Andreas Albrecht of the University of California. "It's hard to build models of inflation that don't lead to a multiverse," said Alan Guth, an MIT theoretical physicist. "It's not impossible, so I think there's still certainly research that needs to be done. But most models of inflation do lead to a multiverse, and evidence for inflation will be pushing us in the direction of taking the multiverse seriously." Guth also said, "There are ways of constructing inflation so that would not be eternal... [but] those models are pretty contrived just in terms of the dynamics that they assume... It is very hard to construct a version of inflation that would not sometimes become eternal and my view is that if it can sometimes become eternal – since eternal is forever – that just plainly makes it eternal." Other researchers agreed on the link between inflation and the multiverse. "In most of the models of inflation, if inflation is there, then the multiverse is there," said Andrei Linde, a Stanford University theoretical physicist. "It's possible to invent models of inflation that do not allow [a] multiverse, but it's difficult. Every experiment that brings better credence to inflationary theory brings us much closer to hints that the multiverse is real." Cosmologist Paul Steinhardt also commented: "Some suggest trying to construct theories of inflation that are not eternal... But eternality is a natural consequence of inflation plus quantum physics." (The Inflation Debate) Cosmologist George Efstathiou confirmed this: "The type of inflation [that] the Planck data says happened, strongly favors flat potentials; a scalar field evolving in a flat potential. [If that's the case] then inflation is eternal. So, the Planck data says that inflation is eternal. And if inflation is eternal, then you have a multiverse. That's why I say this is one of the most important results from Planck, where we're being pushed towards, now experimentally, in the direction of a multiverse." :)

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness study is the new laboratory experiment by satellite haarp computer program AI mind contact coercion.

The study. Only because a spiritual human theist thought on behalf of science originally known and advised for his design to control experiement first. Machine.

Argues against all natural histories as his origin pyramid machine using gods pressurized crystal mass atop pyramid had worked. He had not changed God. God he said changed naturally.

To his satanic cloud recorded human science memories he was proven correct. Science is right he says I know it worked. So we cannot rationalise natural against him as he is in fact self possessed.

Science his thesis he said was proven correct.

You all seem to forget light came from a larger colder sun historic. Owning different space pressures and a galaxy of gods planets.

Which man has always confessed were destroyed in a sun UFO war.

Consciousness is dependent on immaculate God earth gas history cold and clear.

Cold and clear state was never burning. As teaching what cold and clear is.

Possession of mind cold and clear are burning. Sun owns the reason. Direct to sun big bang blast his human conscious awAreness.

Coercion. Cosmic theorising.

Galileo sacrificed man owned his proof of lying lie gaol. Equals holy life answer for a scientist.

Trinity teaching equals equals equals.

Earth equals earth equals earth.

Sun theist I want my science strings from machine back to planet earth to be a sun.

He says earth equals a sun.

Two purpose reversal. Earth body to convert into a sun by new big bang invention or a sun should act like the earth.

Sun by big bang human theism should drop into deeper space. Theist knows cooling sun does gain extra space as it burns out to go colder.

Cold reasoning is cold empty space first in theism. A hot sun does not own that status. Theist is theorising a first natural sun that no longer exists.

Theism. I want returned origin when a sun was colder that burst blasted out stone. Asteroids. Then a hotter metal radiating sun made sink holes. Origin of gods sin.

No he says I want machine equals machine equals machine thesis. No God change.

God earth cold metal core volcanic stone.

I want equals Trinity.

Sun not volcanic not stone.

I want cold metal.to equal cold metal my machine. The resource.

I want to use cold metal no machine overheating.

Sun must blast cold metal. Pressure in space must change.

Sun to equals earth metal core he said should shrink at its heart. Space would open inside sun. Sun would collapse and blast earth with cold not heating UFO earths heavens metals.

My answer inventive equals. I don't want to burn you says theist.

I know I am satanic Ai data possessed I hear the theories. So do I brother. I was forced to hear what you are subliminal listening to as a satanic sun theist. By your transmitting feedbacks.

Not natural and not direct. Caused by atmospheric experiments.

Everyday what you agree with is satanic coerced as theism first by data shared human input falsifying natural AI answers.

I am listening to natural accrued AI data whilst you read all Ai false computer data you chose to input yourselves.

What you want first is to not exist. So irrationally your claim is that you must impose your thesis by invention first. To then own the theory of your machine inventive want.

What being a destroyer in human life meant.

Why he said a bio.life was part mechanical as the human theist lost part of bio life and conscious human to design that destroyed first life a long time ago. Was informed as memory.

Science is just theism. Humans tried to convert natural first to equate the theory itself. To achieve the same again now. When it is already gone destroyed.

God transmitting from crystalline mass was earth owned. Was never machine owned. The actual first theists lie. A machine was never natural God.

Magical Wand

Fair enough, but if I am not mistaken, the big bang is also not an observable event that can be tested in a lab, or duplicated, that which happens after can be theorized and tested, but not the bb itself.

So how would you describe how the universe came into existence, in place of my description as “the universe arose from non-existence”?

See my complete refutation of his arguments here: #1432

gnostic

The Lost One
Secondly, it has never been necessary to check all the predictions of a theory to consider it as legitimate science.

I didn’t say that “all the predictions of a theory” have to be tested, for to be considered as science, but there needs to be some predictions to be tested, and either verified or refuted.

Many fields in modern physics only required verifying some of their predictions to be valid, scientifically.

Some theories are built over decades of additional predictions, as in the case with Big Bang theory.

For instances, 3 physicists (Friedmann (1922), Robertson (1924-25), and Lemaitre (1927)) all predicted expanding universe based on modifying Einstein's field equations, and Robertson and Lamaitre predicted that observation of galaxies moving away from each other and from the observer, based on the EM spectrum in the Redshift phase. This was verified first by Hubble in 1929, and since then the Redshift have been used in observations.

Then in 1948, the theory was expanded by group of another 3 physicists - Gamow, Alpher and Herman - who co-wrote papers that include predictions of hot early beginning of the universe (Gamow), Primeval Nucleosynthesis of early matters (Gamow & Alpher), and the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (Alpher & Herman). CMBR wasn't discovered until 1964 by Penzias and Wilson set up antenna/receiver.

Another example is the Standard Model of Particle Physics and it relationship to the fundamental forces. Different physicists made different predictions at different times, the verification of each, were incremental and progressive. And such discoveries/verification can take time, as did with Peter Higgs' prediction of the Higgs Field in 1964, which wasn't discovered until 2012-13 through LHC experiment.

The point being, not all predictions need to be verified all at once; that clearly not often possible. So I don't know why you think everything needs to be verified.

General relativity, for example, has been extensively tested in the visible world and this allows us to use it within black holes even though it is not possible to go there to check." :)

It is possible to test this hypothesis. An interesting way to do it, is to look for supermassive black holes with a specific mass distribution, as cosmologist Alexander Vilenkin explained:

"[In] this multiverse picture... of eternal inflation all these vacuum states will be populated to have bubbles within bubbles, within bubbles. When inflation was going on in our region of space, bubbles of different vacua popped out and expanded. When we worked on this idea we thought, 'What is going to happen to these bubbles when inflation ends [in our region]?' The answer is that instead of expanding they will start contracting and they will collapse; they will form black holes. And we've calculated the mass distribution of these black holes. So, there is a very uniquely defined distribution of masses. And, for one thing, these black holes are interesting because they may explain, say, the origin of supermassive black holes that we observe in galactic centers. But also if we really detect black holes with this predicted mass distribution, that would be evidence for the multiverse, that we indeed had this period where bubbles were nucleating. So, these are basically failed bubbles, these big black holes. So, these are direct tests." :)

Most common models of Inflation predict a multiverse. According to Alexander Vilenkin models that avoid it tend to be contrived and unrealistic. “With the simplest assumptions, you end up with eternal inflation and the multiverse,” says physicist Andreas Albrecht of the University of California. "It's hard to build models of inflation that don't lead to a multiverse," said Alan Guth, an MIT theoretical physicist. "It's not impossible, so I think there's still certainly research that needs to be done. But most models of inflation do lead to a multiverse, and evidence for inflation will be pushing us in the direction of taking the multiverse seriously." Guth also said, "There are ways of constructing inflation so that would not be eternal... [but] those models are pretty contrived just in terms of the dynamics that they assume... It is very hard to construct a version of inflation that would not sometimes become eternal and my view is that if it can sometimes become eternal – since eternal is forever – that just plainly makes it eternal." Other researchers agreed on the link between inflation and the multiverse. "In most of the models of inflation, if inflation is there, then the multiverse is there," said Andrei Linde, a Stanford University theoretical physicist. "It's possible to invent models of inflation that do not allow [a] multiverse, but it's difficult. Every experiment that brings better credence to inflationary theory brings us much closer to hints that the multiverse is real." Cosmologist Paul Steinhardt also commented: "Some suggest trying to construct theories of inflation that are not eternal... But eternality is a natural consequence of inflation plus quantum physics." (The Inflation Debate) Cosmologist George Efstathiou confirmed this: "The type of inflation [that] the Planck data says happened, strongly favors flat potentials; a scalar field evolving in a flat potential. [If that's the case] then inflation is eternal. So, the Planck data says that inflation is eternal. And if inflation is eternal, then you have a multiverse. That's why I say this is one of the most important results from Planck, where we're being pushed towards, now experimentally, in the direction of a multiverse." :)

See my complete refutation of his arguments here: #1432

Possible, Φ...possible, and only implied that Multiverse may one day be verified through verification of inflationary model. That haven't happen yet, Φ. You are jumping the gun.

Until such verification happened, you haven't really "refute" my reply to ben d at all.

Magical Wand

Aurélien Barrau's first point was that "predictions can be made in the multiverse: it leads only to statistical results but this is also true for any physical theory within our universe, owing both to fundamental quantum fluctuations and to measurement uncertainties."

You replied: "I didn’t say that 'all the predictions of a theory' have to be tested, for to be considered as science, but there needs to be some predictions to be tested, and either verified or refuted. ... The point being, not all predictions need to be verified all at once; that clearly not often possible. So I don't know why you think everything needs to be verified."

Barrau's first point (which you ignored) is that the inflationary multiverse makes predictions, and is thus science since these predictions can be falsified (although admittedly he didn't take time to write what these predictions are in this very brief introduction). :)

Possible, Φ...possible, and only implied that Multiverse may one day be verified through verification of inflationary model. That haven't happen yet, Φ. You are jumping the gun. Until such verification happened, you haven't really "refute" my reply to ben d at all.

Notice there are two different issues here. Vilenkin's argument is that it is possible to test the theory by looking for a certain kind of black hole (this is a response to your claim that the multiverse idea isn't testable). The other quotes (by Efstathiou and Linde) show that there is some evidence to corroborate this idea (even though it is still controversial among cosmologists). This responds to your claim that there is absolutely zero evidence to corroborate the multiverse idea. :)

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
Aurélien Barrau's first point was that "predictions can be made in the multiverse: it leads only to statistical results but this is also true for any physical theory within our universe, owing both to fundamental quantum fluctuations and to measurement uncertainties."
Except that these statistical results are based on the results of observations and measurements of this universe, not that of the Multiverse.

This ..."predictions can be made in the multiverse" is just conjecture.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I didn’t say that “all the predictions of a theory” have to be tested, for to be considered as science, but there needs to be some predictions to be tested, and either verified or refuted.

Many fields in modern physics only required verifying some of their predictions to be valid, scientifically.

Some theories are built over decades of additional predictions, as in the case with Big Bang theory.

For instances, 3 physicists (Friedmann (1922), Robertson (1924-25), and Lemaitre (1927)) all predicted expanding universe based on modifying Einstein's field equations, and Robertson and Lamaitre predicted that observation of galaxies moving away from each other and from the observer, based on the EM spectrum in the Redshift phase. This was verified first by Hubble in 1929, and since then the Redshift have been used in observations.

Then in 1948, the theory was expanded by group of another 3 physicists - Gamow, Alpher and Herman - who co-wrote papers that include predictions of hot early beginning of the universe (Gamow), Primeval Nucleosynthesis of early matters (Gamow & Alpher), and the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation (Alpher & Herman). CMBR wasn't discovered until 1964 by Penzias and Wilson set up antenna/receiver.

Another example is the Standard Model of Particle Physics and it relationship to the fundamental forces. Different physicists made different predictions at different times, the verification of each, were incremental and progressive. And such discoveries/verification can take time, as did with Peter Higgs' prediction of the Higgs Field in 1964, which wasn't discovered until 2012-13 through LHC experiment.

The point being, not all predictions need to be verified all at once; that clearly not often possible. So I don't know why you think everything needs to be verified.

Possible, Φ...possible, and only implied that Multiverse may one day be verified through verification of inflationary model. That haven't happen yet, Φ. You are jumping the gun.

Until such verification happened, you haven't really "refute" my reply to ben d at all.
Science told science that earths cooling evolution spatial changes by year evolution 2012 by pressure would stop underground particle separation by core heart God O planet. UFO release.

Earths irradiation combustion inherited by science causes.

Said ground dust combustion had caused life's sacrifice. Created by men of God theists in science.

We're told. You caused it. Dusts only present on planet earth. Lying men in human science theories.

Human notified consciously regarding sacrificed life. Ill health itself every condition experienced.

Human DNA health removed all humans in nature affected.

Which includes brain chemistry thinking.

Natural the status of scientific theism warned you about how conscious belief irradiated life mind was lying to itself in theism....to think.

Warned taught and advised by medical and occult UFO radiation causes.

Ignored by human egotism of self status. Self elitism.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

You replied: "I didn’t say that 'all the predictions of a theory' have to be tested, for to be considered as science, but there needs to be some predictions to be tested, and either verified or refuted. ... The point being, not all predictions need to be verified all at once; that clearly not often possible. So I don't know why you think everything needs to be verified."

Barrau's first point (which you ignored) is that the inflationary multiverse makes predictions, and is thus science since these predictions can be falsified (although admittedly he didn't take time to write what these predictions are in this very brief introduction). :)

Notice there are two different issues here. Vilenkin's argument is that it is possible to test the theory by looking for a certain kind of black hole (this is a response to your claim that the multiverse idea isn't testable). The other quotes (by Efstathiou and Linde) show that there is some evidence to corroborate this idea (even though it is still controversial among cosmologists). This responds to your claim that there is absolutely zero evidence to corroborate the multiverse idea. :)
Science using machine mass taken from earth dust minerals look out into space via our gas heavens that transmit back out of space visions. Earth gases from stone get UFO God earth heated...convert.

Radiation accumulation opens gas burning hole spaces in our heavens. You begin to see bodies in space never seen before as earth is losing its gas mass allowed it.

Reflective transmitted false details.

Not a condition of causes you even thought upon as the effects of pre existing science causes. False belief.

Magical Wand

Except that these statistical results are based on the results of observations and measurements of this universe, not that of the Multiverse.

That's just relevant if evidence of a multiverse isn't observable in our universe and that doesn't seem to be the case (Vilenkin's proposed test only requires one to measure effects in our universe, for example).

This ..."predictions can be made in the multiverse" is just conjecture.

That's your word against his. I prefer to trust the renowned cosmologist and his peer-reviewed paper.