• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for the mods

Wirey

Fartist
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and had to eat food prepared by one poster (non-mod) who would it be, and why?

2. If you could give problem-child posters rectal warts via the internet, would you? If yes, would you chortle evilly afterwards?

3. Do you get paid enough to check posts like "Gay people cause cancer" and "God is a fairy tale" for signs of intelligence?

4. Is this thing on my neck getting bigger?

5. For the lady mods, how you doin'?

4consideration

Premium Member
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and had to eat food prepared by one poster (non-mod) who would it be, and why?
I'm going have to with Revoltingest on that one. He posts some of the most delicious looking pics of food, so I think he has good taste in food...and I'd get to watch the way he wiggles when he works.

2. If you could give problem-child posters rectal warts via the internet, would you? If yes, would you chortle evilly afterwards?
No.

My diabolical fantasy in such situations involves use of the theme song from the kid's show, Barney, in an endless loop. (I Love You, You Love Me...) I know it's cruel. It's my fantasy. Don't judge me!

3. Do you get paid enough to check posts like "Gay people cause cancer" and "God is a fairy tale" for signs of intelligence?
No. I don't check posts for signs of intelligence.

No amount of money would be worth it. Wait, no amount of money is what we get...so...yes? Now, I'm confused.

No. It looks like a booger. Just scratch it, and it'll probably come off.

I could use a foot massage...wait... be a dear, and get the neck and shoulders first. Thanks.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

Hmmmm, trying to think who would be the least likely to try and poison me . . .

2. If you could give problem-child posters rectal warts via the internet, would you?

Yes, although I would much rather give them carpal tunnel.

[2.b] If yes, would you chortle evilly afterwards?

Before, during, and afterwards.

I don't think you really understand what this job is about.

If it starts sprouting fur and telling you to do things in the forum that you know you shouldn't, I would worry.

Why are you looking at my avatar?

They're doing how I tell them they're doing, I'm an admin.

(I should probably insert a smiley here)

((maybe later))

4consideration

Premium Member
They're doing how I tell them they're doing, I'm an admin.

(I should probably insert a smiley here)

((maybe later))
My feet hurt, and I'm waiting for a foot massage. I hope you don't plan on keeping me waiting too long. I'm patient, but I do have my limits. :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My feet hurt, and I'm waiting for a foot massage. I hope you don't plan on keeping me waiting too long. I'm patient, but I do have my limits. :)

pfft, that's only because I ORDERED you to want a foot massage.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
2. If you could give problem-child posters rectal warts via the internet, would you? If yes, would you chortle evilly afterwards?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bloody Hell Wirey.
Why did you have to give 'em ideas like this?
My bum's beginning to itch already!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I am co-operative.

Now. Please show us how a manly-man handles business.

I'm just trying to help.

Yes ma'am, soon as I'm done washing the dishes and scrubbing the kitchen floo. . .

I mean, um, as soon as I'm done doing manly things and such.

4consideration

Premium Member
Yes ma'am, soon as I'm done washing the dishes and scrubbing the kitchen floo. . .

I mean, um, as soon as I'm done doing manly things and such.
Cool.

Carry on. :D

(Btw, Quag...I wouldn't dream of ordering you around. OK...that's a lie... I do dream of it. :))

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I think it'd be @DreadFish. I could fry him up in a little pan and....
Ooops. I misread the question. Nevermind.

We have no problem-child posters here, @Wirey. We merely have banned posters waiting to happen. But yes and yes.

I'm confused. Am I supposed to moderate my own threads now?

Well, yes, but that's only because you keep playing with it. I'd suggest a cold spoon can shrink it back down.

I feel vilified and ignored by this.
*flashes a little leg*
Sure you don't wanna buy me a drink?