• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Muslims

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
You might want to take another look at the bit in bold because you've just blatantly contradicted yourself. Ex-Muslims are not locked in a box by Schrodinger.
Most ex 'Muslims' retain their Muslim identity. When we say ex Muslims, we mean non practising Muslim.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Or it might have something to do with Islam.

A lot of people have problems with Abrahamic religions broadly and apostatise because of this. I'm not sure why it's so hard to admit.

Admitting so is tantamount to admitting that the complete & perfect religion is not as complete & perfect as some would like to think it is.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I do a fair bit of travelling in my line of work, and often pray the Friday prayer in the nearest Mosque to where I might be. I can tell you every Mosque I've attended has been jam packed, mostly with young, (under 30's) and I don't see their parents accompanying them. They attend of their own accord. The vast majority of Muslims who don't attend Friday prayers, simply get on with their lives and have little to say about Islam, other than they can't be bothered or are too busy to observe the Religion, and most say, they will take it more seriously as they get older. I have no issue with such people, for there is no compulsion in Religion.

I do take issue with freeloaders who claim to be ex 'Muslims' and use their label to attack Islam. Most of these people were never Muslim in the first place, and that is a fact. There have been Hindus and Christians who have pretended to Revert to Islam with the sole aim of becoming popular in Muslim circles before slowing trying to sew the seeds of doubt.

Such people end up exposing their agenda in due time.

Considering Islaam's conversion tactics from its very beginnings, that is a very biased analysis to offer.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
Considering Islaam's conversion tactics from its very beginnings, that is a very biased analysis to offer.
Go and sit at the back of any Mosque and make your own observations, or if you're not comfortable going in, observe from outside.

The Emperor of Mankind

Not one. But what do you expect? Who would go from Monotheism to another Religion?

Monotheism isn't a religion; it's a view on deity. That's like saying polytheism or monism are religions. Derp. Although this slip of the tongue is interesting when you consider something @LuisDantas once said...

Most would just remain cultural Muslims, and a few would become agnostic/atheist.

If someone is ex-Muslim they've left Islam; presumably because they don't believe in the Islamic interpretation of deity.

Most ex 'Muslims' retain their Muslim identity. When we say ex Muslims, we mean non practising Muslim.

For a member of a religion which fixates so strongly on identifying its followers by what they believe, this is an extremely confused position to take.

Omg 'Schrodinger's Muslim', you need to patent it as a logical fallacy :tearsofjoy: We need to start using this.

Schrodinger's ex-Muslim, I think. For according to @MohammadPali they do and don't believe in organised religion at any given moment. And this will be going right up there with the No True Hadith fallacy.

The Emperor of Mankind

I do take issue with freeloaders who claim to be ex 'Muslims' and use their label to attack Islam.

In what sense are they freeloading? What are they getting off their Muslim community for free?

Most of these people were never Muslim in the first place, and that is a fact.

No matter how many times you repeat it, a false claim doesn't stop being false.

There have been Hindus and Christians who have pretended to Revert to Islam with the sole aim of becoming popular in Muslim circles before slowing trying to sew the seeds of doubt.

Such people end up exposing their agenda in due time.

No doubt you'll be able to name some.

MohammadPali

After Muhammad died one of the first things that happened was people leaving Islam :tearsofjoy:

The reason why those people left was because they were worshipping mohammad pbuh. Not because they had love for the faith. They worshipped him. Just like people worshipped Ali, this is nothing new.
One of the first things the hebrews did when moses went on mount sinai was make a golden calf even with clear evidence from god, even with moses parting the sea, the locusts, the plague, whatever it was the hebrews did what they can to innovate right back to idol worship.

The hebrews on the temple even used to pray like the muslims did, but after the pagans next door started to pray like the hebrews the jews decided to change the way they pray. Another innovation. Its why we firmly reject alot of the old testatment, because they mishandled the teachings of moses, aaron, and jacob, and abraham and many more prophets.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
In what sense are they freeloading? What are they getting off their Muslim community for free?
Passport to the West. Paid for interviews, yet ask them about the 4 Quls or the 6 pillar of iman, or Sunnah prayers and they will look at you blankly.

No doubt you'll be able to name some.
Farhan Quereshi, Ismaaeel Abu Adam, Ergun Caner, Moussa Kone etc etc

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
The hebrews on the temple even used to pray like the muslims did, but after the pagans next door started to pray like the hebrews the jews decided to change the way they pray.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

MohammadPali

In the case of christianity, its not judeo -christian, but firm and strong in greco-roman. They didn't receive jews in abundance. They received the gentiles. And why not get gentiles ? The more the merrier, now the gentiles have something in common with the form of worship they already know, polytheism. The father, the son, and this spirit thing, and at the same time this man is his own father, plus the jews hate this man, so its gotta be something better. And it can be an abrahamic faith. We can compete with them, and show them polytheism can dominate. And it did dominate. Don't worry, paul (who never met jesus) is our guide. He says we can be circumcised or not, it doesn't matter.

ALSO, meat sacraficed to idols is okay, no more kodesh, no more halacha, no more kosher,. Lets bless this food to paganism it doesn't matter because paul says so.

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

Passport to the West. Paid for interviews, yet ask them about the 4 Quls or the 6 pillar of iman, or Sunnah prayers and they will look at you blankly.

Farhan Quereshi, Ismaaeel Abu Adam, Ergun Caner, Moussa Kone etc etc

And on the basis of these few you conclude that most ex-Muslims are like this?

What do you think of this video?

The first part where Hirsi Ali is being interviewed is fine. I don't have a problem with that. The second part from 4:56 is hilariously stupid. The speaker is a one-man assembly line for strawmen.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
And on the basis of these few you conclude that most ex-Muslims are like this?
No of course not, most get on wit their lives. As shown, most of the ones that try to make a name for themselves are fakes.

The first part where Hirsi Ali is being interviewed is fine. I don't have a problem with that. The second part from 4:56 is hilariously stupid. The speaker is a one-man assembly line for strawmen.
She's a confirmed liar.

Here she is explaining why Islam is such a threat to America:

She should read her Bible: Mt 7:22 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?"

23: Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’…