• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Muslims

Faithofchristian

I think you should learn your own religion before talking about others. You are so wrong on so many levels, its just a rock. God can forgive anyone at anytime whether you are muslim or non-muslim. God created 3 kinds of people, the believer, the unbeliever and the hypocrite. More hypocrites will go to hell than anything else. Just like what the jesus talks about when he talks about the synagogue of satan.

Have you any idea what synagogue of Satan is. Who the synagogue of Satan Represents.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
Can you give answer, There is two kinds of Christians in world, one false and one true Christian.
How would you know them apart
Give answer?
Those that follow Jesus pbuh, keeping the Law, worshipping GOD alone are the true Christians.
This freethinker would disagree

As sugar_cube says – “Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a real hero for human rights. That's why the "religion of peace" wants to kill her. They like free spirited women to be crushed and enslaved.”

BTW, I doubt that he killed the woman in your link in the name of religion.
Nothing more than a blatant liar:

btw that's the point, most honour killings have zilch to do with religion.

Muslim-UK

Premium Member
I never cared. Alot of ex muslims who have an agenda do it for money. Like that walid shoebat. He said he was a terrorist. If he was really a terrorist he would have been arrested. He visited israel. The israelis even said this guy is non sense. The FBI would have arrested him.

He's just another opportunist. Its easy for a ex muslim to be rich than an ex christian to be rich. By making books and interviews.
90% were never Muslims in the first place.

Faithofchristian

Those that follow Jesus pbuh, keeping the Law, worshipping GOD alone are the true Christians.

Nothing more than a blatant liar:

btw that's the point, most honour killings have zilch to do with religion.

But if you ask Christians, they all will tell, we follow Jesus.
Here's the difference, the true Christians will follow the teachings of Jesus and nothing more.

But as for the false Christians will follow teachings of man's.

If they were to be true Christians, then they would not be contradicting what Jesus will say and be adding to the words of Jesus.

How would you consider a true muslim to be.
Would you not call a Muslim a false Muslim that would contradict what Muhammad will say.
A true muslim will not contradict Muhammad or add to muhammad's word the Q'uran. Is this right.

Than in like manner, a true Christian will not contradict the words of Jesus or what the Christian bible will say.

MohammadPali

But if you ask Christians, they all will tell, we follow Jesus.
Here's the difference, the true Christians will follow the teachings of Jesus and nothing more.

But as for the false Christians will follow teachings of man's.

If they were to be true Christians, then they would not be contradicting what Jesus will say and be adding to the words of Jesus.

How would you consider a true muslim to be.
Would you not call a Muslim a false Muslim that would contradict what Muhammad will say.
A true muslim will not contradict Muhammad or add to muhammad's word the Q'uran. Is this right.

Than in like manner, a true Christian will not contradict the words of Jesus or what the Christian bible will say.

Exactly, which is why we don't believe in paul. I totally agree, a real christian doesn't contradict Jesus. Who is this paul ? How dare he preach some other gospel.

Faithofchristian

Exactly, which is why we don't believe in paul. I totally agree, a real christian doesn't contradict Jesus. Who is this paul ? How dare he preach some other gospel.

I would rather not go into it about Paul, because it lead to nothing.

You have your view about Paul and I have my view about Paul.

MohammadPali

I believe in you there.

That may well happen, but it is hardly the general case.

So you think she works for charity? Non of these people work for charity. She said something about female circumcision. This is not an islamic issue. That's an african issue. Your not allowed to mutilate humans in islam. Whats this have to do with islam as a whole?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
So you think she works for charity?

As a matter of fact, I feel confident that she does, even if she may easily earn some money while at it.

I have come to value the efforts of people who warn against the dangers and damage arising from proselitist monotheism.

Non of these people work for charity. She said something about female circumcision. This is not an islamic issue. That's an african issue. Your not allowed to mutilate humans in islam. Whats this have to do with islam as a whole?

She addresses far more than female circumcision, and there is a correlation in any case.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Come to think of it, technically it would be unlikely for an ex-Muslim to become that out of monetary gain alone.

Who could possibly both believe in the Qur'an's God and decide that it is worth claiming otherwise for money?